The mastermind

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Where do you think she can be?" Victoria furrowed her brows worriedly.

It was the next morning, and Jonghyun had the f(x) girls first thing that day, to discuss what had happened, together with SHINee and Kyuhyun.

"Do you think she went back to the orphanage?" Kyuhyun asked, since that was the place he had met Ji Eun.

Jonghyun shook his head. "No." he told him. "I called the orphanage already, she didn't go there."

Amber held her hands up. "Okay. Let's get it straight." she clarified. "Ji Eun didn't go to the orphanage." Key nodded.

"And she didn't come to us f(x) girls." Amber continued, while Sulli nodded while frowning. "And she didn't come home." she pointed out. "And she didn't even go to Hana's, according to Onew."

Onew nodded, just having hung up the phone from asking Hana about it.

"So where else can she be?" Amber asked, puzzled.

Taemin shuffled his feet around and looked scared. "Do you think...it's that guy who gave noona all those gifts and flowers the other time?" he squeaked.

Jonghyun's face hardened.

"Oh. Minwoo?" Luna yelped. "Oh yeah! We haven't thought about him yet! He seems really likely! He's close to Ji Eun, likes her enough, and has a motive to break Ji Eun and Jonghyun up!!"

"Then we've got to find where Boyfriend's dorm is." Minho sighed. "And if Ji Eun is in there."

Victoria let out a shining smile. "Don't worry about it. Us f(x) girls will have it under control."

Jonghyun nodded gratefully. *I hope so.* He bit his lip. *And..I really hope Ji Eun baby isn't with that Minwoo guy. Please...*




The f(x) girls found themselves standing outside Boyfriend's apartment. They had bridged a good relationship with the Boyfriend members whenever they went to support Super Junior at any music events.

And it was helped by the leader Donghyun's attraction to their Vic Umma that allowed them to find their dorm so easily.

The door burst opened and Donghyun appeared. "Hi girls." he beamed at Victoria. "You're here." The girls could see he was trying to keep his cool, but he looked insanely excited.

"Thanks for having us over Donghyun." Victoria went to work. "We're really scared of our debut that's coming soon and we'd like to ask for some advice." she cooed.

Donghyun, usually being serious and all, suddenly blushed as he ushered them in. "I...ah...hope I can give...some ..advice too.." he blushed deep red.

The Boyfriend members were also in the living room.

"Hi f(x) girls!" They bowed politely since they were still in the polite stage. Sulli gave them a bright smile. "No need to be so formal oppas!" she used aegyo, which effectively melted the boys that looked cute themselves.

"Luna sshi!" Sunho beamed. "Why don't you seat here with me? I'll get you girls a drink."

"Thank you Oppa~" Luna sang cutely. Sunho almost tripped on the way.

The Jo twins were seated on either side of Amber. Surprisingly, they found her the most attractive. "Hi Amber noona!" Youngmin cheered. "We're so happy to see you today!"

"Hnnn." Amber grunted.

"You're so cool noona!" Kwangmin continued.

"Hn Hmmm. (I know) " Amber grunted again.

As the girls went to work, charming the guys, Krystal was fast to notice that Minwoo wasn't amongst them. She smiled prettily as she drank the tea that Jeongmin passed her. "Oppa~ Where is Minwoo sshi?" she asked.

Jeongmin smiled at her, completely smitten. "Oh him?" he sighed dreamily. "He brought Ji Eun sshi out for a walk."

The girls looked at each other. "Ji Eun sshi?" Sulli repeated. "You mean Super Junior's makeup artist Ji Eun?"

Donghyun nodded as he fixed his gaze on Victoria. "Yeah that Ji Eun." he mumbled. "He brought her here last night, saying that she got into a fight with her boyfriend, so she would like to bunk in with us for a few days."

"Now that I think of it." Kwangmin frowned. "Minwoo seems to be really good around girls recently."

Youngmin nodded. "Yeah!" He agreed. "What flowers and gifts and dates. Our maknae didn't know all those in the past, he didn't even have a girlfriend before! How did he become such a love expert?"

Victoria narrowed his eyes. If what the boys said were true, this seems rather suspicious.

She sent a look to Krystal who understood. Krystal stood up. "I'll go to the bathroom for a while." she excused herself. Jeongmin immediately stood up too. "I'll bring you there, Krystal."

She could see him trying to get her attention desperately. *Sorry, you're cute, but Kyuhyun would kill me if he knows.* she smiled inwardly.

Sulli immediately went to Krystal's rescue. "Jeongmin oppa, I think Krystal knows how to get there. But can you help me get another cup of drink?" she asked in a sweet voice. "I don't drink tea." she pouted.

Jeongmin flustered. "Okay! I'll go now!" he rushed to the kitchen.

Krystal smirked and she went to the first room. There were posters of Jeongmin and Sunho, with an extra mattress on the floor. *This must be the three oldest's room.*

She went to the second room and her eyes sharpened. There was a womanly scent in there, despite the lack of woman things. *Ji Eun unnie must have slept here last night.* She looked around, but didn't find anything since Ji Eun didn't bring anything with her when she came to stay with Boyfriend.

She went to the last room, that was occupied by Jo Twins and Minwoo. She could see which two beds were the twins', since they had the same bed cover designs, except one in green and the other in blue.

She went through Minwoo's stuff, trying to find something that can help her find out Minwoo's motive, something like a diary or journal. But there were none.

She was prepared to go, when she saw a lump on his pillow. She lifted it, and her eyes widened.

It was the lamp.

Being a genie before, she knew. She looked at the bottom of the lamp, and saw P.G. engraved. It was the genie's name of that lamp, only known to genies themselves. And this genie HAD to be from their generation, since this engraving system stopped immediately after Krystal became a genie.

And there was only one girl she had known with P.G. as initials.

Park Gyuri.