The last night together

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Come on! There must be some girl out there that sparks your interest!" Jonghyun roared angrily. "It's been more than two days, and there are only a few hours left of today! Why aren't you looking for your true love!"

Minwoo frowned. "I just can't find her!" he exclaimed.

"You're just not looking hard enough!" Jonghyun growled.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I FELL FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD!" Minwoo screamed.

Everyone fell silent.

Minwoo panted and took several deep breaths to calm himself. He looked at Ji Eun. "I'm sorry for falling in love with you noona." he said sincerely. "I didn't expect my liking you would cause so much trouble."

"Minwoo-"

"But I can't just NOT like you overnight!" Minwoo blurted. "I like you a lot! I love you in fact, I can't just forget about my feelings like that! I'm sorry Noona, I just love you."

Jonghyun's expression softened. He could see how much of a struggle Minwoo was in as well.

"Just..." Jonghyun sighed. "Try your best, will you?"

Minwoo nodded tearfully as Ji Eun hugged him. "I'll try. I promise."





"Jonghyun." Ji Eun looked at Jonghyun who seemed to be in a daze.

"Ji Eun baby." Jonghyun's expression softened. He patted the bed space beside him. "Come sit with me."

Ji Eun smiled a little and plopped herself next to him. He automatically wounded his arm round her shoulder and leant her head on his shoulder.

"Jonghyun.." Ji Eun sighed and played with his fingers. "Tomorrow's the day."

Jonghyun's eyes dimmed.

Just hours later, Gyuri would wake up as a genie once again. By then, there would be no doubt that with her magic, Gyuri would do everything she could to separate Ji Eun and Jonghyun.

Locked in cells and tortured?

Jonghyun could just imagine that. Gyuri had done that to girls Jonghyun had bedded when they were still alive. She was just so crazy over him, that it seemed that she turned insane herself.

She might very well just force him through torture to kiss, and if she finds out that Ji Eun isn't Minwoo's true love, Ji Eun would be dispensable to her.

Jonghyun sighed and answered her statement after a while. "I know."

Ji Eun looked up at him. "Do you think...Minwoo will find the girl he loves?" she asked in a soft whisper. "His true love?"

Jonghyun's sad eyes told her his answer. "Ji Eun baby." he hugged her tighter. "I want you to know that I love you alright? I will love you forever and ever, so you must trust that nothing will ever bring us apart."

Ji Eun nodded, though both of them are aware that they don't believe that they can be together anymore.

Gyuri was evil, if it meant killing off Ji Eun to get to Jonghyun, she would do it. There was no way non-magic could fight against magic.

"Jonghyun?"

"Hmm?" Jonghyun answered half-heartedly as he her hair tenderly. He was going to miss this.

"I'm ready."

It took more than a few moments for Jonghyun to realise what Ji Eun was talking about. "Baby?" his eyes widened.

Ji Eun looked at him, surprisingly serene and calm.

"I said I'm ready, Jonghyun." she told him again. "I don't want to leave you. But if Gyuri forces me to, I want to have a last bit of happy memory with you before I do."

Jonghyun looked hesitant.

He had always joked about asking her to do it and what not, since being was just Jonghyun. But he had never thought that she would be the one to take the initiative either.

"Are you sure, baby?" Jonghyun asked seriously, not a hint of joke in his voice.

Ji Eun didn't reply him, but pressed her lips against his. Jonghyun took it as a yes and pushed her on the bed.

He caressed her face softly as he kissed her gently. He wanted this night to be special and memorable for the both of them.

Because it might well be the last memory of them.

*I love you, Ji Eun.* he thought, as he kissed her again. *I love you, so much.*