Unofficial

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

SHINee and Ji Eun went off to the Seoul's largest dome. It was where SM Town's next concert was about to be held.

There was a full dressed rehearsal and Ji Eun was also required to be there.

There were many beautiful and glamorous artists, ranging from BoA, Kangta and the Trax, to Super Junior and SNSD. The artists took a double take at SHINee when they arrived.

"Hey Kyuhyun, are they new trainees we've never seen before?" Taeyeon whispered, starry eyed.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. "No. They're Super Junior's make up artist's friends. Sometimes they come to help out."

Yuri sighed dreamily. "I hope they come often then. They're hot!"

Once they reached, the Super Junior member's greeted Ji Eun and SHINee with passion. They had become very close hyungs and dongsaengs, and the super junior member's found these five dongsaeng's extremely talented and good looking.

Of course, besides the member's greeting each other, you would most DEFINITELY hear...

"HANAAAAAA~~!!!"

Hana jumped in surprise as she was putting on makeup for Siwon. She managed not to poke the stick of eyeliner into Siwon's eye and she heaved a sigh of relief.

Just thinking about a celebrity's insurance fee made her feel faint.

"Onew sshi." Hana spun round just as Onew attacked her with a big bear hug. "HANAAAA~" Onew whined. "I missed you so much!"

Hana rolled her eyes, though blushing. "You just saw me yesterday, Onew sshi."

Onew flicked her forehead. "That's Onew Oppa to you." he joked. He smiled charmingly at her. "I miss you even when I'm blinking." he winked.

Hana rolled her eyes and laughed, enjoying his company, before an arm yanked her away, causing her to fall into another warm chest.

"Hana~" Eunhyuk smiled goofily. "I need my makeup done! Help Oppa with it!"

Onew glared at the singer and pulled Hana back. "She should take a rest. Don't overwork my sweetie pie."

Eunhyuk scoffed. "Sweetie pie? What are you? Three?" he rolled his eyes. "I'm not overworking Hana cutie, I'm just making use of her talents. Hana LOVES to apply makeup for me."

Onew glared. "No. She should rest." he growled.

"She'll help me apply makeup." Eunhyuk seethed.

"Rest."

"Makeup."

"Rest."

"Makeup."

"Re-"

"Eerrr both of you might want to know that Hana sshi's already helping me with the makeup?" Sungmin grinned cheekily.

Onew and Eunhyuk pouted at Hana. "SWEETIE PIE~" "CUTIE~"

Hana groaned. *Oh my god.*

The f(x) girls came in after a while and made many male celebrities turn heads. "Wow. They're so pretty!" Yesung gaped.

Kyuhyun smiled at Krystal who passed him a lunchbox meekly. "Oppa, I made you lunch." she smiled shyly.

Kyuhyun grinned. "Thanks, Krystal ah."

Leeteuk pouted. "Why does the maknae get all the girls!" he whined. "And he didn't even introduce us to his pretty friends!"

F(x) smiled shyly to the male artistes, not knowing what to do with the attention they were getting. That was until Luna saw Onew, and pulled him away from Hana.

Hana growled softly and turned to Eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk sshi I'll put on the makeup for you." she ordered.

Eunhyuk grinned at Kyuhyun triumphantly, until ... "KYAA HANA CUTIE! DONT POKE MY FACE SO HARD!"

Krystal giggled and adjusted Kyuhyun's attire. Kyuhyun smiled down at her, his heart fluttering. They were an unofficial couple, both sides haven't confessed, but everyone could see the attraction.

Yunho and Changmin were walking by, preparing for their Maximum and Keep Your Head Down performances that were up next, when Yunho caught sight of Krystal.

He stopped in his tracks and a smile appeared on his face. He nudged a staff. "Who's that?"

The staff turned. "Oh that?" she smiled. "She's Krystal. She's Kyuhyun's friend."

"Friend?" Yunho repeated. "Not girlfriend?"

"Ah I don't think so." The staff shook her head. "That was what Kyuhyun had introduced her to us as."

Yunho smiled and sent her off. *Friend. Good. I've set my eyes on you, Krystal.*

Krystal caught Yunho staring at her and she smiled softly with a nod. Yunho waved back charmingly.

Kyuhyun frowned slightly but shook it off. *It's not like we're dating or anything. Nothing to worry about.*

But the nagging feeling in his heart told him: BUT YOU TWO ARE TRUE LOVERS.