Her (Still Very) Boyfriend

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Ji Eun watched intently as the model walked down the run way.

Her brows were knitted together in concentration and she was taking down notes on how their make up was put to match their outfits.

She bit her lip, and watched closely, trying to see the tone of the makeup on those models of New York Fashion week.

She mentally cursed the camera man for not zooming in on the models faces.

She was a makeup artist, she did know fashion a little, but makeup was still her cliche. She didn't really bother about the clothes. She wanted to see how top notched make up artists drew their model's faces.

Finally, the camera man zoomed in on one of the model's faces and Ji Eun began scribbling away, taking down notes without even have her eyes leave the Tv screen. IT was as though her hands had a mind of their own and were writing down notes themselves.

"Ah so the bridge of the nose used Loreal tone #0672." she noted.

Just as the camera focused on the most important part of makeup art: the eye, a handsome face popped in front of her.

"JI EUN BABY~~~"

Ji Eun jumped back in shock. The initial surprise was soon replaced by irritation. "Jonghyun." Ji Eun frowned.

Jonghyun made a puppy face and plopped himself on the couch next to her. He wrapped his arms round her tiny waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Ji Eun baby~ I'm bored." he whined.

Ji Eun shot him a look and returned her attention to the fashion show that was currently being broadcasted. "I'm busy, Jonghyun. Ask SHINee to entertain you."

Yes that's right. After Jonghyun and his SHINee pixies turned human, they had all bunked in with Ji Eun, much to Jonghyun's irritation.

They didn't have any place to stay anyway, so that was the only way out. Jonghyun insisted that he and Ji Eun share the bed, while his SHINee members would take the couch and temporary mattresses they bought.

They would go to sleep with SHINee member's sprawled out all over the house, and Jonghyun and Ji Eun cuddling on the bed. But when morning came, there would always be at least two ers that managed to squeeze themselves between Jonghyun and Ji Eun.

The most successful er was Taemin, since he would pleaded with Ji Eun with those puppy eyes of his, and he would claim his space on the bed like it was his.

"But baby~" Jonghyun frowned. "I'm not in love with them. I love you, and I want you to entertain your bored boyfriend."

Ji Eun fought a blush. "I love you too, Jonghyun." she admitted. "But your awesome girlfriend is busy now so bother SHINee instead, hmm?"

Jonghyun pouted and tightened his grip round her. "Fine if you dont want to make me unbored." he muttered. "I'll not look for SHINee, I'm sick to death. I'll just not talk to you but let me stay here."

Ji Eun nodded absent-mindedly and bit the end of her pen while she observed the fashion show. Jonghyun gulped as he watched her.

*She's so pretty.* he smiled softly.

He watched her for a while, before he got distracted by the milky skin of her neck that was right in front of him.

He slowly lowered his lips and placed a chaste kiss on the crook of her neck.

It was a chaste kiss; gentle and soft.

But Ji Eun stiffened immediately, feeling a strange sensation fire throughout her. The point of contact his lips made with her skin was burning hot.

"Jonghyun?" she muttered unsurely.

"Hmm?" Jonghyun mumbled hazily as he placed another kiss on her neck. "Don't bother about me. Just watch the fashion show."

Before Ji Eun knew it, Jonghyun was attacking her neck and shoulders with thousands of featherlight kisses, slowly making his way up her jaw.

"J-Jonghyun?" Ji Eun gulped. "I can't concentrate if you do this."

Jonghyun smirked against her neck. "Then don't continue with what you're doing, and join me on bed?" he wriggled his brows suggestively.

Ji Eun turned red and reached out for the pillow on the couch, smashing it on his head. "ERT!" she shrieked.

"Oww Ji Eun baby~" Jonghyun howled and rubbed his head. "That hurts!"

Ji Eun pouted and picked up her notebook again. "Then learn your lesson and don't bother me."

Jonghyun twisted his lips and sighed. There was no way to separate his girlfriend from work when her urge to work came.

"Fine." Jonghyun sighed. "I'll go see what shinee's up to." he peeked at her cheekily. "Before that...one kiss!"

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Just one?" she asked unsurely. "Make sure it's one only, alright?"

Jonghyun nodded happily and tilted her head towards him, slanting his mouth before claiming her lips. He smiled into the kiss, feeling this fluttery feeling throughout his body, as whenever he kissed her.

He caressed her cheek softly with one hand, while the other went to her nape of her neck to press her against him, deepening the kiss.

Ji Eun felt her mind in a whirl. At times like this, asking her what's a mascara and bb cream would earn you hnnn? as an answer.

She wanted the kiss to go on forever and was disappointed when both of them parted. Jonghyun grinned and pecked the tip of her nose before scrambling off the couch.

"Leave you to your work, Ji Eun baby." he winked before he went off.

Ji Eun her lips and stared blankly at the tv screen. After five minutes of trying to concentrate, she threw her notebook down in frustration.

"ARGH Kim Jonghyun! I can't concentrate now!" she yelled in frustration.

Jonghyun who was just in the next room, waiting, smiled a smug smile. "I knew that would happen." he smirked.