Their first fight

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

The next day, Super Junior members didn't have a shedule so Ji Eun had the day off. Most of the members went off to play, treasuring their free time since it didn't come easy.

Kyuhyun however, found himself walking into the SM building towards the practice rooms where f(x) were. He saw Ji Eun also walking in, and smiled.

"You're here to watch Jonghyun practice?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

Ji Eun reddened. "Yah. You're here to watch Krystal practice too aren't you!" her eyes narrowed.

Kyuhyun blushed even redder than her. "No!" he blurted. "I'm just here to practice!"

Ji Eun giggled and patted his shoulder. "You know your true love is Krystal, so you better claim her as yours before someone else takes her away. Doesn't mean she's your true love means that she'll be yours for sure."

She hopped into the practice room where SHINee was currently practicing. Kyuhyun bit his lip as he thought about what she said. *Is that true? But she's my true love..she can't end up with someone else...right?*

Ji Eun on the other hand snuck into the practice room to see one of Jonghyun's rare moments seriously concentrating. Jonghyun was always goofing around her and being , and it was scarce to see him so serious like that.

He was stern and focused while the SHINee boys practiced their Lucifer dance. He looked so charismatic and manly that Ji Eun fell in love with him all over again.

When the song ended, Jonghyun's eyes widened when he saw Ji Eun in the room, smiling at him. "Ji Eun baby!" he squealed excitedly as he ran to her. "What are you doing here?"

Ji Eun giggled as she avoided Jonghyun's embrace. "You're sweaty Jonghyun." she joked. "I'm here to see you of course. To see how my boyfriend is doing."

"He's doing fine." Key answered for him. "He's catching up well and the singing instructor even praised his skills today!"

Ji Eun beamed at Jonghyun who looked shy for once. Onew on the other hand, looked around anxiously. "Ji Eun ah, you're here today yourself? Where's Hana?"

"Oh she's at the movies with Eunhyuk-" Ji Eun blurted before she caught herself. Onew's face fell as he sighed. "My Hana..." he whined.

Ji Eun mentally slapped herself for telling Onew that. Her phone beeped and she saw a message from Hana. She giggled as she showed Onew the message.

"Ji Eun unnieeee~~" Onew read. "I'm dying of boredom here! Eunhyuk's such a boring guy! I wish I was here with Onew instead! >~<" His face lit up. "WHOOOHOO TAKE THAT BLONDIE! Hana wants me more than he wants you!"

Ji Eun giggled while Key rolled his eyes. "Come on, Taemin's hungry. Let's grab something to eat."

The SHINee boys shuffled over to the practice room where f(x) had just taken a break. They always ordered jjajjangmyeon and ate together in the practice room. They did the same today, and to Ji Eun's embarrassment, Jonghyun had insisted on feeding her the whole thing.

"Aww so sweet~" Luna and Victoria cooed. Luna beamed at onew. "Onew oppa, I'll feed you too!"

Onew gave her a pointed look. "Uh. NO." he said directly.

They laughed along, and soon Kyuhyun entered. Krystal immediately blushed as he came in, and Sulli nudged her. "He's here again for you!" she whispered.

"Hi Krystal." Kyuhyun smiled shyly. "I brought you herbal tea today again."

Krystal accepted it meekly, her heart warm and fluttery. She was happy whenever Kyuhyun did these things for her, but she was still a little bothered that they weren't together officially.

*But he treats you as his, that's what matters.* she thought to herself.

The door opened again, distracting Krystal from her thoughts, and they were all surprised to see Yunho coming in. "Oh, SHINee you're here too?" he smiled charmingly.

"Hi Yunho sunbae!" Taemin chirped.

"What brings you here today, Yunho sshi?" Victoria asked. "Don't you have a schedule today?"

Yunho smiled. "I do. But I'm here to see Krystal before I leave for the recording." Kyuhyun shot his sunbae a look, even though they had been great friends. *What does he want to see Krystal for?*

A bouquet of roses appeared in front of Krystal. "This is for you, Krystal." he smiled.

Krystal reddened as she accepted it shyly. Kyuhyun was glaring holes into Yunho, while the others made whooping noises. "Why did you give Krystal roses, Yunho sunbae?" taemin asked, puzzled.

Yunho chuckled at Taemin's innocence. "I want to court her." he said bluntly.

Krystal gasped while Kyuhyun's jaw dropped. *What is he doing!* Kyuhyun thought angrily. *Doesn't he know that she's my true love?*

"You can't!" Kyuhyun blurted.

Yunho gave him a look. "Why can't I?' he asked. "She's not in a relationship as far as I know, and especially not with you, Kyuhyun."

Krystal waited for Kyuhyun to deny and tell Yunho that no, she was his. But it never came.

She saw how Kyuhyun fumbled with his words, and at last looked at Yunho exasperated, and defeated. It hurt her so bad, was what they shared not important to him at all? That she wasn't even to make him feel jealous when some other man wanted her? Was she that dispensable?

"She's not your girlfriend, I can court her if I like." Yunho stated, waiting for Kyuhyun to say anything. But he didn't.

Krystal couldn't take it anymore and she threw the bottle of herbal tea from Kyuhyun back to him. "So I mean nothing to you don't I?" she raged. "I should have known Cho Kyuhyun. I shouldn't even have hoped for anything more."

With that, she stormed out from the practice room.

The others looked at each other, panick-strickened. Jonghyun held Ji Eun's trembling hand and gave her a sweet smile. "Don't worry Ji Eun baby," he whispered. "This might happen to others, but I assure you that trust issues would never happen to us. Because you love me,"

He kissed her lips gently. "And I love you."