Pulling out

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Why aren't you doing anything, unnie?" Hara asked confused. "I thought you wanted to help Minwoo get Ji Eun, so taht you can get Jonghyun when Minwoo gets his true love's kiss and we become human."

"So why aren't you doing anything now?" Nicole asked. "You helped Minwoo with the flowers, dates and gifts, but now that Jonghyun and Ji Eun's relationship seem to be extra steady, we should do something!"

Gyuri rolled her eyes. Her followers just weren't as smart (or sly) as her. "You don't understand." Gyuri scoffed. "We have to wait for the exact time for attack."

"And when's that?" Seungyeon asked.

Gyuri smirked. "Soon pixies. Soon."




Gyuri's eyes narrowed at Jonghyun who was working at a CD shop. He just got the job and was going to work for a few days to get enough cash to pay for at least the water and electricity bills.

After his shift at the CD shop, he'll go to club Midnight for his stripper job.

She smirked when Kara told her what Jonghyun was thinking.

*So he's doing this without that Ji Eun's knowledge.* she smirked. *This is going to be interesting.*

...

Minwoo found himself standing outside the CD shop after his schedule with Boyfriend. He frowned and lowered his cap when some girls walked past him, staring a little too long.

"Why did you ask me to come here Gyuri?" Minwoo hissed, not letting anyone see him talking to no one. "You're my love genie, you're supposed to help me with Ji Eun noona."

He looked around. "And Ji Eun noona isn't here." he pouted.

Gyuri smirked. She pointed inside. "But Jonghyun is."

Minwoo looked confused. "What am I supposed to do? I'm in love with his girlfriend, not him."

Gyuri rolled her eyes. She didn't like getting involved with innocent people with no potential for being evil. "If you fell for a girl who had a boyfriend, you must first get them to break up, before you can court her, no?"

Minwoo bit his lip. *But it's wrong.... But... i love Ji Eun noona.*




"Hi Jonghyun sshi."

Jonghyun raised his brows. In front of him, was the guy he hated with all his heart, No Minwoo, maknae of boyfriend.

That stupid guy that seemed to like HIS girl, and had gone through much trouble to court HIS girl.

"Minwoo sshi." Jonghyun's face hardened. *What is this guy doing here? Is he here to tell me that he loves Ji Eun baby and he intends to court her?* his heart fell.

"Jonghyun sshi." Minwoo smiled softly. "I don't mean any harm, if that's what you're thinking."

Jonghyun bit his lip, not knowing what to reply.

"I know you might have been disturbed by Ji Eun noona and my relationship." Minwoo continued. "I'm here today to assure you that we have nothing more than a noona-dongsaeng relationship. I don't see her as anything more than a noona."

Jonghyun heaved an invisible sigh of relief. "Oh."

Minwoo bit his lip, not liking to lie. But his love for Ji Eun drove him on.

"I'm aware that you're skipping practice because you want to help Ji Eun noona with her bills." Minwoo stated. Jonghyun's eyes widened. *How did he know?*

"I'm here to give you advice on things." Minwoo continued. "I think that you should pull out of SM totally."

Jonghyun froze. "What?"

"Don't misunderstand." Minwoo waved his hands about. "As a celebrity myself, I can tell you that we don't earn much. Unless you're famous and senior boybands, like DBSK, Super Junior and Big Bang, other rookie groups like us can't earn much. So it's going to take a long time before your financial ability can help Ji eun."

Jonghyun frowned.

"On the other hand," Minwoo told him. "If you work as something else, you can get promotion within months. But as a celebrity, you need to get recognition from the public. And that might not happen in some cases at all. The better choice is to be a normal citizen."

Jonghyun considered what he had been told.

*I really want to help Ji eun baby.* Jonghyun bit his lip. *But is being a celebrity doesn't help at all, then...should I?*

Minwoo smiled at Jonghyun. "Women don't like it if you sacrifice for them." he stated. "So if you decide to pull out, don't tell Ji Eun noona. She'll feel insulted."

He patted Jonghyun's shoulder. "I'll let you think about it." he assured. "But to me, I think pulling out is the best choice."

Jonghyun watched as Minwoo went off.

*Should I give up my dream then?*