Finally Official

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Why didn't you tell Yunho that Krystal was yours?" Key demanded. "Why didn't you stop him from courting her?"

Kyuhyun lowered his head. "I...I..." he hesitated. "We aren't together. I can't tell him that we are."

Onew frowned. "You're not together officially, but everyone knows that you two love each other, so why didn't you just tell him that?"

Minho nodded. "You could have said something, anything. But you didn't." he frowned. "I think that's why Krystal was so mad."

"Why didn't you say anything, Kyuhyun hyung?" Taemin asked confused.

Kyuhyun lowered his gaze. "I...I.." he choked out. "I don't know..."

Jonghyun patted his shoulder. "Don't worry Kyuhyun." he said. "Just confess, tell her you love her, tell her that you don't want other guys oggling at her, that she's yours. Everything will be alright."

Kyuhyun nodded, taking in what they said. *Cho Kyuhyun. Why didn't you say anything?*






"Why do you think Kyuhyun didn't say anything?" Luna asked.

The f(x) girls were huddled outside Ji Eun's room where Krystal was sobbing her heart out inside. She had refused to go back to Kyuhyun's house after the incident and had gone to Ji Eun's instead.

"Well," Amber shrugged. "He couldn't lie that they're together. They're an unofficial couple, but it's true that they're not together."

Sulli frowned. "But he could have said anything!" she exclaimed exasperated. "He could have said that he loves her and he forbids him from courting her! Or that they weren't together, but they were going to be! Just anything would do!"

"I think I know why he didn't say anything." Victoria tapped her chin thoughtfully. "He was intimidated."

"Intimidated?" Luna cocked her head to the side.

Victoria nodded. "Yunho's the leader of Korea's top boyband DBSK. He has the looks, he can sing, can rap, and is the dance machine of DBSK. And he earns more than Kyuhyun does. In every aspect, maybe except singing itself, he outshines Kyuhyun. Maybe Kyuhyun wasn't sure to claim Krystal as his in front of such a strong rival."

The girls nodded in understanding. "But he likes her!" Sulli blurted. "Why don't they just get together?"

Amber grinned slyly. "If these two stupid people just don't confess, why don't we help them?"




"What do you mean she got into an accident?" Kyuhyun screeched into the phone.

Victoria bit back a laugh as she answered. Kyuhyun's panicky voice was put on loud speaker for all of them to hear. Ji Eun and the SHINee boys were also a part of this "Make-Kyuhyun-Confess" plan.

"She was so depressed when you didn't say anything to Yunho just now." Victoria said sadly. "That she didn't look when she crossed the road."

"And?" Kyuhyun urged.

"She got into an accident!" Victoria began bawling. The others had to give it to their Vic Umma for her acting skills. "Come now Kyuhyun! We brought her back to Ji Eun's house to rest since she refused to be admitted to the hospital no matter what, but I think she's seriously hurt!"

"I'll be there in ten." Kyuhyun growled and hung up immediately. The f(x) girls and SHINee boys high fived each other happily. This was going to be an awesome show.

Sure enough, in ten minutes, Kyuhyun came charging through the doors and looked around for Krystal. "Where is she!" he yelled.

Victoria led him to Ji eun's room, while the rest where hiding. They peeked while Kyuhyun ran into the room like his life depended on it.

Krystal jumped when the door opened. Her eyes widened when she saw Kyuhyun barging into the room. "KRYSTAL AH!" he screamed.

"Eh Kyuhyun? What are you doing her-" she got cut off when Kyuhyun attacked her with a breath-taking hug. Kyuhyun buried his face in her hair and hugged her so tight that it would have hurt her.

But Krystal was too surprised to react. "Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?" she gasped lightly.

"I was so worried, Krystal ah." Kyuhyun sobbed into her hair. "I thought you were going to die. I thought I didn't have the chance to ask for your forgiveness. I thought I didn't even get to say what I felt!"

"Why would I die?" Krystal asked confusedly.

Kyuhyun pulled away and looked at her. "Didn't you get into an accident?" he asked. "Victoria told me you got into an accident and I was so worried I rushed her right away."

Krystal reddened when she realised what her unnies were trying to do. "She lied." she muttered. "I didn't get into any accident. I was here all day. I think they wanted to ... you know.."

Kyuhyun's eyes widened when he realised what she was talking about. *This is awkward. She was fine all along and I was crying into her shoulder when I thought she was going to die.*

They fell into an awkward silence, both not knowing what to say.

Krystal shifted restlessly. *Why isn't he going yet? I'm fine. He can just leave already.*

"Kyuhyun why aren't you leavi-" Krystal started. Kyuhyun grabbed her hands and cut her off. "I love you Krystal." he blurted.

Krystal blinked. Her heart fluttered. *Did he just say what I had been waiting for all these while?*

"I know it's late." Kyuhyun bit his lips. "I know I should have said something when Yunho asked. I was a coward, Krystal. I thought I wasn't worthy of you compared to Yunho. I was so stupid."

Krystal softened.

"I can't lose you Krystal." Kyuhyun said honestly. "I can't think of my life without you now, I really love you. Will you please, please, please, ignore the fact that I was being extremely stupid this afternoon and agree to be my girlfriend?"

Krystal broke into a large smile. "Yes." she giggled. "And I love you too."

Kyuhyun pumped his fist in the air. "Get that Yunho!" he yelled in triumph as he attacked Krystal with another hug. "I should have said all these earlier." he sighed disappointedly as he her hair.

Krystal sighed contently. "At least you said it didn't you?" she mused.

Kyuhyun chuckled as he cupped her cheeks. "Yeah." he muttered. He leaned towards her lips. "At least I said it."