Patching up

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Jonghyun felt disgusted by himself as he walked back towards the apartment. He had worn deep V cut shirts and low waist jeans at the club. He tore his shirt into two, with instructions from the boss.

He danced ily with girls as they squealed and tried to get their hands on his delicious abs. He could feel them grinding into him, and it took everything he had not to back away.

He tolerated and pretended to enjoy what he was doing. But he hated it thoroughly. It made him feel dirty and thoroughly disappointed in himself.

He looked down at the thick stack of notes in his hands. "But the pay's much higher." he muttered. A smile appeared on his face. *Then I'll be able to bring Ji Eun baby on dates and give her gifts like what Minwoo does.*

He reached home, expecting everyone to be asleep, when he saw Ji Eun waiting for him by the dining table. "Jonghyun." her eyes softened as she saw his haggard form.

Jonghyun glanced at his sleeping members sleeping everywhere around the house. "Let's go in the room." he whispered.

Ji Eun nodded and let herself be led into the room. Jonghyun closed the door behind them and looked at her, knowing that she had something to say.

Ji Eun played with her fingers behind her back, not knowing how to start.

*Why is it so difficult to apologize?* she mentally smacked herself.

"Why are you so late today?" she blurted instead.

Jonghyun stiffened. He couldn't tell her that he was working as a stripper in a club, she would burst, no doubt. "I was..." Jonghyun gulped. "I was working overtime. The cafe saw a lot more customers today."

Ji Eun nodded in understanding.

"And well," Jonghyun added. "We might have more customers nowadays...so I'll be working overtime more often."

"Oh." Ji Eun lowered her gaze. She didn't like the idea of Jonghyun slaving his off till this late at night. He was to go to practice in the morning, and he should have ample rest.

But she didn't want to bring that up yet.

"I have something to say, Jonghyun." she mumbled softly. Jonghyun looked at her hesitantly. *Is she going to tell me that actually she likes Minwoo better despite the fact that I'm her true love?*

"I..." Ji Eun bit her lip. She whipped out an pink envelope from behind her back and shoved it at Jonghyun.

"I want to say that," Ji Eun said quickly. "You shouldn't worry Jonghyun, nothing will separate us. Not Minwoo, not another Krystal or another Kyuhyun. Er... just read the letter okay!"

She ran to the bathroom as fast as lightning, leaving Jonghyun blinking at the letter. He opened it carefully and read its contents.

Dear Jonghyun,

I'm not good with words, and you know it. I don't trust myself for being able to tell you everything I want to say if I tell  it to you face to face.

So i'm going to write you a letter.

 

Jonghyun, you don't understand how important you are to me. You're the one who unlocked my heart and melted the ice wall around my heart.

There is no one in this world or even galaxy that can replace you in my heart.

I know this sounds mushy, but I really love you, and only you.

I will always love you, and I hope you will too.

 

Minwoo is just a dongsaeng to me. I didn't think too much when I went out on those outings with him, because to me they were purely outings, not dates.

But f(x) made me realise that what I thought might not be what Minwoo is thinking as well. I cannot control how he chooses to feel for me, but I will stop him in the future if he crosses the line.

I will show everyone that Park Ji Eun is not available, because she's already taken by Kim Jonghyun, her one and only love.

 

I'm aware that I don't make you feel secure Jonghyun. I don't know how to say I love you to you if the mood isn't right. I can't just say it out of nowhere.

I don't know how to be romantic and you know it.

But I want you to know that you're the only one for me and don't you ever doubt it.

 

I love you Jonghyun, forever and always.

Love,
Your Ji Eun Baby

Jonghyun broke into a wide smile. *That girl.. She's cuter than I ever thought possible.*

Ji Eun shuffled out of the toilet soon after, red in the face and peeking at him. Jonghyun pretended to be fast asleep on the bed.

Ji Eun pouted. *Didn't he read my confession letter? How can he still be so nonchalant about it and go to sleep?* she fumed.

She puffed her cheeks and crawled into bed beside him, preparing to curse him to death in her dreams.

All of a sudden, she felt arms wrapped around her waist as Jonghyun's hard chest came into contact with her back. She could feel his lips that kissed her hair softly, sending shivers through her body.

"I love you too Ji eun baby." he whispered. "Forever and always."