Ready as always

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Gyuri waited and waited for morning to come. She couldn't even sleep since she was so excited to be a genie again.

*Once I'm genie, I'm going to get rid of that Ji Eun.* she thought evilly. *I'll just get rid of Minwoo and Ji Eun, and have Jonghyun to myself.*

She watched as the sky grew brighter and lighter. She glanced at the clock. 6:45am. Almost.

She waited and waited. And waited.

But she didn't turn back into a genie. She glanced at the clock again. 7:30am.

She frowned. *What is happening? I'm supposed to be a genie already!* All of a sudden, four girls burst into the temporary hostel they had rented since Minwoo drove them out.

Gyuri's eyes widened. "Kara?" she yelped.

Hara laughed heartily as she twirled around. "Unnie! We became human! Minwoo must have kissed his true love!" she squealed.

Gyuri looked absolutely terrified. "How can it be? He kissed Ji Eun? But Ji Eun is in love with Jonghyun, so she isn't his true love..."

"He kissed Sulli." Nicole shrugged. "Turns out they were in love from the past century."

Gyuri let out a loud shriek. "NOOOOO!!!!"

Seungyeon nodded at the other girls and they attacked Gyuri all at once. Gyuri's eyes widened as her pixies-turned-humans turned against her.

"What are you doing?" She shrieked.

"Taking you to the doctor unnie." Jiyoung told her. "We always thought you were a little mad with the way you were obsessed about Jonghyun. Now's the time to check it out."

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"




Ji Eun woke up in the morning and found herself looking at Jonghyun's sleeping face. He was so handsome, even when he was asleep.

Last night's events made Ji Eun blush, when she realised Jonghyun's hand was still wrapped round her bare waist. But she didn't move it away like she would normally.

She sighed softly as she softly traced his features with his finger. *My lovely boyfriend.* she thought lovingly.

All of a sudden, the door burst opened, revealing Minwoo and Sulli hand in hand. "UNNIE AND OPPA!!!" Sulli squealed.

They eyes widened when they saw Ji Eun and Jonghyun in bed together, with Jonghyun revealing his topless body, and Ji Eun desperately grabbing at the blankets to hide herself. "Don't look!" Minwoo yelled and covered her eyes.

He shut the door immediately. "I'm sorry to disturb noona! Have a nice morning!" he yelled and ran away with Sulli.

Ji Eun turned extremely red and looked at Jonghyun who slept through the whole thing. *Now I'm the only one that got embarrassed.*

She struggled to sit up, when the hand round her waist tightened it's hold and pulled her nearer towards Jonghyun. Ji Eun blinked as she saw a smirk on Jonghyun's face. "You're awake?" she yelped.

Jonghyun opened one eye. "Annyeong Ji Eun baby."

"YAAAAHHH!!" Ji Eun screamed.




"Who would have thought those two met all those years ago." Ji Eun giggled at Minwoo and Sulli who were feeding each other crackers and cooing at each other.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "And he was still talking about loving MY Ji Eun baby." he scoffed. "Look at him now. Only I'm eligible for you baby."

"Psshh conceited." Ji Eun giggled, but she couldn't find the words to refute what he said.

They had smiles on their faces, while watching the people in the practice room. SHINee and f(x) were going to debut together the very next day, but they were confident that they would be successful.

Ji Eun had engaged help from the Super Junior members about her financial difficulty, and they assured her that once SHINee debuted, everything would be fine.

Jonghyun quit his job as a stripper and went back to the CD shop once in a while to help out. Krystal and Kyuhyun were going steady as always and had just celebrated their one month aniversary.

But there's still one couple...

"HANAAAAA~~~" Onew whined and ran around the practice room. Ji Eun had pulled Hana along with her since she wanted Onew and Hana to finally get things settled between them.

Hana hadn't told Onew that she had officially rejected Eunhyuk yet, and Ji Eun wasn't sure what she was waiting for.

"What." Hana asked, puffing her cheeks.

Onew beamed at her. "Hana we're going to debut tomorrow, are you going to be there to watch?" he asked urgently.

Hana blushed lightly at his intense gaze. "Super Junior's performing too, so I'll be backstage helping Eunhyuk to apply his makeup."

Onew frowned angrily. "AH WAEEEE!!" he whined. "I want you in front of the stage, not behind it! ME NO LIKEY! You get a day off tomorrow!"

"But Eunhyuk wouldn't have anyone to put his make up on for him." Hana said innocently.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT BLONDE??" Onew demanded. "He isn't as handsome as me! Humph!"

"I'm much better than Luna too." Hana whispered. Unfortunately for her, Onew heard. He raised his brows as a goofy grin appeared.

"Hanaaa~ are you jealous of Luna~" Onew asked. The company had even arranged for both of them to sing Beauty and the Beast together for their debut performance.

Hana reddened. "Psssh why would I be." she protested.

"Luna's just a friend." Onew assured. He pointed at Luna who was busy texting. "She got a boyfriend two weeks ago." he whispered.

Hana blinked. "YAAAHH!" she shrieked. She slapped his arm. "Why didn't you tell me! I thought you didn't like me anymore and I was so scared and confused and everything-"

"I love you Hana." Onew cut in, telling her sincerely.

Hana faltered. She looked up at him. "Eh?"

"I SAID." Onew made big chicken actions. "I. LOVE. YOU. HANA~~~ L. O. V. E. LOVE YOU HANAAAA~~~"

Hana reddened as the rest of the people in the room cheered. "I love you too." she whispered shyly.

"KYAAAAAHHHHHH~~~" Onew shrieked and carried Hana around the room. "MR CHICKEN FINALLY GOT HIS MRS CHICKEN!!!"

Ji Eun giggled heartily, happy that her friend finally got together with the SHINee leader.

Jonghyun nudged her. "Baby~ Can you get me a drink? I want Pepsi." he puckered his lips. Ji Eun nodded and pecked his lips. "Be right back."

Jonghyun chuckled as he watched her go. Minho watched his hyung. "Ready for the proposal hyung?"

Jonghyun took out the ring from his pocket. He was going to propose to her today. The day before the whole of South Korea knows who Kim Jonghyun from SHINee is.

Because when he debuts, he wants to be officially known as Kim Jonghyun from SHINee, who already has Park Ji Eun as his wife.

Jonghyun grinned. "Ready as always."

-------------------------

I guess you know what her reply will be right? :D

 

Thanks for supporting this fic till the end!

I hope to see you in my other fics! ^^