Breaking rules

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Gyuri shoved Ji Eun into Donghyun's room, followed by Minwoo.

"You two better do something conducive here." she demanded. "I want you two to kiss, so that this mission can be accomplished. The sooner you kiss, the faster you'll be let out. So do it, now."

With that, she closed the door and locked it.

Ji Eun stared at the door desperately and began knocking on it helplessly. "Donghyun sshi! Kwangmin sshi! Jeongmin sshi!" she yelled. "Are any of you out there? Help us out!"

She could hear laughter from outside. It was impossible that her voice didn't reach them, they were less than 10m away.

Minwoo perked up. "I know Donghyun hyung kept a key in here!" he brightened. "He always does, in case we lock him in his own room like the last time."

He and Ji Eun began rummaging through Donghyun's stuff, and finally, Minwoo found it under a pair of ballet flats. He stiffled a laugh. *Who knew hyung knew ballet?*

He ran to the door, and confidently put the key in. It fit, and the knob turned smoothly, but the door didn't budge.

Ji Eun paled and went to help him. It was as though there was an invisible force surrounding the door, making it impossible for them open it.

"It must be magic!" Minwoo ruffled his hair exasperatedly. "Gyuri's stupid magic!"

Suddenly, there came a knock on the door. "Hey Minwoo and Ji Eun ah!" came Donghyun's voice.

Minwoo banged on the door hard. "Us Hyungs are going out for dinner! We'll buy something for both of you okay!" he sounded exceptionally giddy and happy. "Bye!"

No matter how they called and yelled, the other members couldn't hear, and they left.

"It's the stupid magic again that caused hyungs to be like this." Minwoo grumbled.

Ji Eun sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. Now what? With magic, how can she get to see Jonghyun at all? To tell him that she knows and that she still loves him?

"I'm sorry." Minwoo whispered. "If I didn't go with her plans in the beginning, we wouldn't have been in this situation."

Ji Eun smiled a little. "It's okay Minwoo." she assured. "You didn't know. And...I'm sorry too."

Minwoo's eyes widened. "What for?"

Ji Eun sighed. "For your heart."

Minwoo's eyes dimmed a little and he laughed bitterly. "I knew I didn't have a chance from the start noona," he admitted. "I don't even know why I tried. But I'm not disappointed, cause I didn't have hopes to begin with."

He looked at her and smiled his signature goofy smile. "Noona again?"

Ji Eun nodded. "Minwoo, my favorite dongsaeng."




SHINee and f(x) managed to barge into Boyfriend's dorm. No one seemed to be around, except for one of the rooms.

"That's the room where Ji Eun unnie stayed in." Krystal pointed out.

Jonghyun banged on the door. "Ji Eun baby! Are you inside?" he yelled. Ji Eun perked up. *Jonghyun?*

"Jonghyun! I'm here!" she screamed.

As usual, they couldn't hear. The whole SHINee gang tried to use their bodies to slam the door open, but to no avail. All of a sudden, a golden lamp came flying in their direction and touched every one of them.

They felt a tingle down their spines. "It's no use."

Taemin blinked as he saw the pixies. "Kara!" he pointed.

Hara nodded. "Yes it's us." she shrugged. "We don't really agree with Gyuri's ways too, but we just want to tell you that it's pointless trying to knock that door down. It's magic."

Jonghyun groaned. *I knew it.*

He looked at them. "Where's Gyuri?" he demanded. Jiyoung pouted. "She's out there, making sure that the Boyfriend members don't come back any time soon, so that Minwoo and Ji Eun can kiss inside."

Anger flashed in Jonghyun's eyes. There was no way they could beat magic, now that they were humans.

A smile lit his face suddenly. "Hey Kara." he bargained. "If you don't like Gyuri doing such things, can you ask her to come back for an instant?"

"Why?" Nicole asked.

"Just ask her to." Jonghyun demanded.

...

"Why am I back?" Gyuri asked, bored.

"Minwoo says he wants to pee." Seungyeon told Gyuri what Jonghyun told her to say. Gyuri rolled her eyes and magically teleported Minwoo out of the room.

Minwoo blinked. *Eh?*

Gyuri snapped at him. "Why aren't you moving? Didn't you want to go to the toilet?"

Minwoo frowned, confused.

"Yah are you retarded?" Gyuri growled. "I came back because you freaking wanted to-" she turned pale. "!" she realised.

With a thud, Gyuri transformed into a human and landed on the floor.

Jonghyun smirked as he stepped out from his hiding place. "Rule #13, genies cannot do anything to sobotage the relationship of their masters and the one their masters love. Rule #14, violation of rule 13 will result in a three day genie disease," Jonghyun stated with a smirk. "Other wise known as being full human."

The door opened and Ji Eun ran out. Since Gyuri became temporary human for three days, her magic on the door disappeared too.

"Jonghyun! What happened?" she cried.

Jonghyun welcomed her in his warm embrace. "When she took Minwoo out of that room, the magic guarding the room served as a barried between you and Minwoo. So she violated rule 13." he explained.

Ji Eun cried happily. "So does that mean everything's okay?"

Jonghyun's face hardened. "No. It means we have to find Minwoo's true love before three days are up, and Gyuri turns back."

Everyone's faces fell once again.