Angry

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Jonghyun ah." Ji Eun called her boyfriend who was watching tv on the couch. The SHINee boys had already left for their daily training.

"Aren't you going for training today?" Ji Eun frowned.

Jonghyun looked at her cutely. "Aww come on Ji Eun baby." he puffed his cheeks. "I don't think I'm up for it today."

Ji Eun frowned. *You're not up for it everyday.*

"I don't think I should waste my time I've gotten on meaningless training." Jonghyun convinced. "Let's do something more interesting!"

Ji Eun sighed. "What then?"

"Let's go on a date like yesterday!" Jonghyun bounced. "Let's visit that restaurant again, and let's go on a movie, and tomorrow we can go to that italian restaurant I saw nearby, and-"

Ji Eun grew angrier and angrier by the second. Was this the Jonghyun she fell in love with? To spend his life away like a prince with nothing important to do, when he's just a commoner now?

"ENOUGH!" Ji Eun shrieked, effectively silencing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun turned pale. "Ji Eun baby?" he whispered, surprised. "You don't like those places I named? We can go wherever you like you know.."

"You don't understand, do you." Ji Eun growled. "For how long are you going spend your time on meaningless things like that? When are you really going for trainings?"

Jonghyun bit his lips. "Soon?"

"Tell me an exact date." Ji Eun demanded.

"Soon.. I think." Jonghyun bit his lip. "As soon as I feel ready."

"And when might that be?" Ji Eun growled. She stepped up to him and jabbed her finger to his chest. "Are you going to spend your other days eating and splurging at those fancy restaurants and buying expensive meaningless things? Do you think your girlfriend has that much money to fund you? You're not a prince anymore Jonghyun, so live like it!" she yelled.

With that, she stormed out of the house and slammed the door in Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun stared at the door, face pale in shock. *What have I done?*




Ji Eun strutted angrily down her apartment and weaved through the street with busy people. They seemed to be rushing off to somewhere, with a destination in mind, with things to do.

*Why can't Jonghyun be like them?* Ji Eun thought angrily. *Why can't he just focus on something he wants in his life, and not squander his time away like some brat!*

She huffed angrily and went to the nearby cafe. It was not a really special cafe, not particularly large or extravagant, but it was warm and cozy, just how Ji Eun liked it.

She had brought the kids from the orphanage there before and the owner of the shop, a kind ahjusshi, had allowed the kids to leave colourful handprints on the walls of the shop. It had soon turned into the selling point of the cafe, as other customers could also leave their handprints on the wall.

She was queuing up for her latte, and preparing to take out her wallet to pay, when someone else handed the cashier money. "I'll pay for her."

Ji Eun blinked in surprise at the beaming guy in front of her. "Minwoo sshi!" she gasped in surprise.

Minwoo smiled brightly at her as he paid for both her latte and his green tea macchiato. "Hi Ji Eun noona!" he chirped. "You can call me Minwoo, no problem."

Ji Eun smiled despite how horrible she was feeling. "Are you sure you can be out here in a normal cafe?" she asked as they made their way towards a table. "Won't your fangirls attack you or something?"

Minwo chuckled softly. "That's why I'm wearing a beanie and shades, noona." he mused. "And even celebrities like Kim Jaejoong wasn't recognized when he took the subway, so why would I be?"

Ji Eun just cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out who the hell is Kim Jaejoong.

Minwoo stared at her in disbelief. "You don't know who is Kim Jaejoong, noona?" he gasped.

Ji Eun smiled sheepishly. "I don't. Actually I only know Super Junior and Beast, since I've worked for them before." she admitted. "Oh and Boyfriend!" she added.

Minwoo smiled at her with a sparkle in his eyes. She was so adorable even though she was older than him, and he felt this attraction towards her that was him deeper and deeper.

"You're cute noona." he blurted.

Ji Eun reddened and played with her fingers. "Errr.. thanks?"

Minwoo reddened too, cursing himself for blurting such things out. He saw Ji Eun sigh to herself and stare at her latte. He frowned slightly. "Is something bothering you, noona?"

Ji Eun looked up surprised. "Oh nothing really.." she faked a smile. "It's just...I wish my boyfriend would go to trainings as a trainee. He's been skipping these days."

The word boyfriend struck Minwoo hard. *She has a boyfriend already?* he thought desperately. *But..But...Argh why!*

"Boyfriend, noona?" Minwoo whispered. A girl from the next table came over to theirs and looked at Ji Eun curiously. "You're the makeup artist of Super Junior aren't you!" she exclaimed. "I saw you that time on tv kissing your boyfriend!"

Ji Eun reddened and tended to the requests of this crazy fan. Minwoo's eyes widened in realisation.

He had seen that programme but he didn't really pay attention. Now that he thought of it, Ji Eun was the one lip locking with a hot guy on national tv. It had been a hot topic for days after airing, and had died down after a long time.

*I wonder who that guy is.* Minwoo thought jealously. *He's lucky.*