Quest to find his true love

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

A thick stack of papers were slammed on the table, causing Minwoo to jump.

Jonghyun glared at the younger boy. "Here are 100 girls I found from dating websites." he told him. "They're the 100 best and the most sought for girls ever. I want you to look through every single one of them and choose five of them to go on dates with."

Minwoo frowned. "But what if all of them aren't my true love?" he asked.

Jonghyun growled. "They must be." he stubbornly insisted.

Minwoo could feel the older man's desperation and he nodded in agreement. Jonghyun wanted to think that Minwoo would find his true love.

If it didn't happen that way, Gyuri would turn genie again, and by that time, no one knows what other things she might do.

Gyuri who was lying on the couch, laughed weakly. "You guys don't stand a chance." she muttered. "Kara read his mind, he really does love Ji Eun. And other girls don't matter. No way are you going to find some other girl in such a short time. Just give up Jonghyun to me." she coughed.

Key rolled his eyes. "Sick and ugly, and still a ." he scoffed.

Both Minho and Onew carried Gyuri from the couch and dumped her on Donghyun's bed. They locked the door while they heard her protesting and screaming inside. "Ha! Take that witch!" Taemin stuck out her tongue.

Minwoo sighed as he went through the pages.

None of the girls really sparked his interest like Ji Eun did. The girls were pretty, but they just didn't make him want to look at them again.

He chose five of them seriously nonetheless, because he also didn't want Gyuri to become a genie again.

The f(x) girls immediately set to work and began dialing the numbers, asking for dates. The girls selected squealed when they knew that Boyfriend's Minwoo wanted to go on a date with them and immediately agreed.

"I'll be serious about this. I promise." Minwoo swore. "I'll try my best, but if I really can't find her..."

Jonghyun gave him a glare. Minwoo faltered. "I'll just try my best okay?"

Jonghyun and Ji Eun watched as Minwoo off. It was already late afternoon and he could only afford these five dates before the first day ends.

Ji Eun sighed softly as she laid her head on Jonghyun's shoulder. "Jonghyun...what if-" she began.

Jonghyun hushed her. "Everything will be alright." he insisted. "Believe it it baby." He intertwined their hands. "We will be together."




"Hi." Minwoo bowed politely as he reached the cafe.

The first girl, Jiyeon, was pretty and looked delicate. "Hi Minwoo sshi!" she beamed. "I didn't expect you to ask for a date from me!"

Minwoo smiled mildly. "I didn't as well." he muttered.

He put up a bright smile. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" he asked, trying to create small talk.

Jiyeon brightened. "I like going to SPCA to help those abandoned animals! I love animals! Especially rabbits! Don't you Minwoo sshi?"

Minwoo smiled awkwardly. "Heh.. I'm allergic to fur."




The second girl, slightly older and still pretty, was called Hyomin. She eyed Minwoo head to toe.

"Not bad really." she tapped her chin. "I like you." she told him bluntly.

Minwoo reddened. "Eh?" he blurted. "Ah. Thank you."

Hyomin seemed pleased at Minwoo and laid back on her seat. "So first things first, if we get into a relationship, I want to make it clear that I want to be the man in the relationship. Always listen to me, arraji?"

Minwoo blinked. "But.." he hesitated. "Both parties should have fair share of say in a relationship!"

Hyomin waved his point off. "Nonsense. I call the shots in MY relationships." she told him bluntly. "Why else do you think I choose dongsaengs?"




"Hi Hyuna sshi." Minwoo beamed, hoping she would be better.

Instead of a proper hello, she was greeted with a high pitched squeal. "KYAAAAAA~" Hyuna squealed. "You're really Minwoo!!!"

Minwoo blinked. "Yeah. You were told that No Minwoo of Boyfriend wanted to go on a date with you."

"KYAAAAA~" Hyuna squealed. "You're so handsome Minwoo!!!"

"Err thank you?" Minwoo cleared his throat awkwardly. He felt her gaze and he drank his latte to ease the tension.

And he heard it again.

"KYAAAAAA~"

"What now, Hyuna sshi?" he asked, a little annoyed.

Hyuna beamed at him. "It's not me this time Minwoo sshi!" she shook her head. "It's the fanclub!" she pointed at the hoard of females that suddenly appeared behind her.

"I'm the president of No Minwoo fanclub, Minwoo sshi!" Hyuna squealed AGAIN. "KYAAAA~~"




"Minwoo sshi annyeong!" Boram waved. Minwoo heaved a sigh of relief. *At least a normal one.*

"Hi Boram sshi." he greeted.

Immediately, Boram slammed her number down on the table. "Please pass this to Kwangmin sshi, Minwoo sshi! I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of Kwangmin, so please help me!" she pleaded.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. *Oh great. This one doesn't even like me.*




It was time for the last girl, and Minwoo crossed his fingers. *Please let it be good.*

An ahjuma sat down in front of him. "Hi Minwoo!" she beamed.

Minwoo raised his brows. "Err ahjuma," he tried saying. "That seat is taken by-"

"Son Dambi right?" the Ahjuma asked. Minwoo blinked. *How did she know?*

"Actually, the picture is fake." the ahjuma told him. "I used a random picture, and my name is actually Lee Joo Sook. But I'm not that different from the picture right?"

Minwoo looked flabbergasted. *20 year difference and you tell me you don't look different? Just kill me.. now.*