He's not so simple

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"SO THAT BRAT HAS A GENIE AS WELL?" Jonghyun roared. "AND IT'S PARK GYURI???"

The f(x) girls nodded.

Jonghyun cursed under his breath and buried his face in his hands. *Damn this. This makes everything much more complicated.*

"It's THAT Park Gyuri we knew from WAYYYY back?" Taemin asked. His face was pale. "THAT Park Gyuri?"

Sulli nodded sadly.

Minho shook his head. "That's the worst."

"Tell me about it!" Key sighed. "She's the scariest fangirl out of all the fangirl Jonghyun has. Remember that time she even tried to stab the girl that she caught talking to Jonghyun? Lucky the girl wasn't hurt!"

"That's why Jonghyun didn't entertain her despite her beauty after that." Onew noted. "She was just plain freaky."

"If she's the one that got Ji eun into this mess," Victoria told them. "This is going to be difficult."

Jonghyun stood up determined. "I don't care. Magic genies and pixies against humans, we must still win. We'll get our Ji Eun back."




Ji Eun was rather suspicious of Minwoo when he brought her out to take a walk in the park.

It wasn't that he wasn't nice to her, she could feel his concern radiating from him. But it seemed like he was under command, that he was forced.

She caught Minwoo talking to himself and walked to him. "Minwoo?" she asked.

Minwoo immediately turned red. "Oh noona." he shot a glare at the air which Ji Eun caught. *Strange.* she thought.

"Err noona..." Minwoo fidgeted. "I was wondering if you want to go to the movies with me?" he asked.

Ji Eun shook her head. "I feel rather drained emotionally and physically, maybe some other time."

She could have sworn she saw Minwoo heave a sigh of relief and shoot a triumphant glance at the air again. Was he instructed to take her out? Did he have to follow someone else's words?

They took a quick stroll and quickly returned to the apartment.

The Boyfriend members all looked dazed and dreamy. Minwoo raised his brows. "Hyungs, what happened to all of you?" he asked curiously.

Kwangmin grinned foolishly at Minwoo. "The f(x) girls were here just now." he sighed dreamily.

"They asked us for pointers since their debut was coming soon." Youngmin continued.

Ji Eun just shrugged. It sounded normal to her, just a little strange why they didn't want to ask Super Junior, SNSD and DBSK, and came to ask Boyfriend instead. She shrugged and went into the room.

Minwoo raised a brow. "That doesn't seem like they're romantically involved with you guys..."

Donghyun gave him a look. "No." he scoffed. "Don't you see? They could have asked Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, BoA, the Trax, and Kangta! But they chose us! This is obvious Victoria likes me too!"

Minwoo just shrugged. He couldn't be bothered about his hyung's love life now. He needed an urgent talk with his genie.

He went to the room he shared with the Jo twins, hoping to clear everything up.

Ji Eun wanted to call Onew to ask about Jonghyun, since he didn't contact her since she left. (It was Gyuri's doing if you remember). But her phone didn't seem to be working and couldn't dial out no matter what.

Hope sparked in her. *Maybe he did call, but the phone was faulty.*

She went over to Minwoo's room to borrow his cell, when she saw him conversing with the air again. She hid behind the door and listened.

"Gyuri! I don't want to do this anymore!" she heard him exclaim.

*Do what?* she thought.

"Yes I know it's a good thing that Jonghyun and Ji Eun's relationship is rocky now." Minwoo stated bluntly. "Because it means that there's a chance for me to slip right into her heart now."

Ji Eun blinked. *So he does think of me that way?*

"But that's not how I wanted for Ji EUn noona to love me!" Minwoo exclaimed exasperatedly. "I want her to love me because she's impressed by my qualities, not because she needs a rebound!"

More silence.

"And the main thing is," Minwoo continued breathlessly. "This conflict between Jonghyun and Ji Eun is a misunderstanding!"

"You were the one who told me to make Jonghyun pull out of SM. He did, because he didn't want Ji Eun noona to pay for those bills herself." Minwoo narrowed his eyes.

Ji Eun's eyes widened. *Jonghyun knows about those bills?*

"And you were the one who told me to bring Ji Eun noona to that club so she could see Jonghyun working as a stripper!" Minwoo growled. "You were the one who forbade me from telling noona that actually Jonghyun did those because of her!"

Ji Eun took a sharp intake of breath. *Was I wrong about him?*

"But I'm tired of this, Gyuri." Minwoo fumed. "This is wrong, this is against my every moral. I refuse to continue with this plan."

He stormed over to his bed and took out a glistening gold object from beneath his pillow. He threw it at the door angrily. "I don't want your service anymore, Park Gyuri!" he stated coldly.

Ji Eun picked up the lamp as she recognised it from memory. A familiar tingle ran down her spine and she found herself looking at a girl that was floating in mid-air. A genie.

*Oh god.* Ji Eun gasped. *There are more genies around?*

Gyuri felt someone activating the lamp and shot her gaze to the door. She smirked when she saw Ji Eun.

"Now that she knows." she smirked at Minwoo too. "You two aren't going to get away so easily."

 

---

Hi my dear readers! I'd like some help. I'm having troubles deciding on who should be in my next fic, so can you guys please answer this poll?

(I didn't include SHINee because they'll be in the fic already. It's confirmed.)

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZF2kt

Thank you :D