No Minwoo

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"What do you mean you aren't going to go there anymore?" Ji Eun demanded, obviously not pleased with Jonghyun's slack attitude. "You signed a contract with SM! You can't just not go! Didn't you want to be a superstar?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "I did. And I still want to." he admitted. "But I didn't know that being a superstar is so difficult! Do you know how little time they gave us to rest? This is slavery I tell you. I'm Kim Jonghyun. I don't do such stuff."

Ji Eun frowned angrily. "But nothing comes without a price." she exclaimed. "If you want to become a superstar, you've got to sacrifice some time and effort."

Jonghyun shrugged. "Then I guess I don't want to." he replied nonchalantly. "I"m here to finally enjoy my life as a human, not suffer."

He gave Ji Eun a grin and spread his arms opened. "Aren't you going to welcome your boyfriend home Ji Eun baby?"

Ji Eun glared at him and stormed into the room. "YOU'RE INCORRIGIBLE KIM JONGHYUN!"




"Oh come on Ji Eun baby~" Jonghyun pleaded. "Don't ignore me."

Ji Eun huffed angrily. "Sorry mister, but I don't talk to people who don't even want to work hard for what they want."

Jonghyun pouted and wrapped his arms round Ji Eun's shoulders. Ji Eun shrugged his arms off, but Jonghyun insistently kept them there. "Baby, you really want me to go for training?" he asked.

Ji Eun nodded. "I'm not totally insistent that you become a singer, whatever you want to do, I'll support you. " she admitted. "But whatever it is, I want you to give it your best, Jonghyun."

Jonghyun sighed and agreed. "Fine then baby." he said reluctantly. "You've got to give me some time to adjust to human life. I'll pick up this trainee business soon."

Ji Eun smiled brightly and kissed Jonghyun's cheek, happy that her boyfriend was willing to try. "You're the best Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun smiled and pecked her cheek in return. *Well that was easy.* he thought to himself. *Ji Eun baby just doesn't need to know that my period of adaptation to human life would take a LONG LONG time.*




Ji Eun rushed to the Music Bank backstage, panting. She was late for work, since she had tried to persuade Jonghyun into going for training. But Jonghyun had told her that he didn't want to go, that he wanted to watch Tv, that he wanted to play first, that he wanted to enjoy life.

He said that he wanted to enjoy the life he had finally gotten, before working so hard.

Ji Eun sighed to herself, telling herself that he would buck up soon. She would make him go for trainings sooner or later.

But what she needed to do now was rush to work.

"Sorry I'm late!" Ji Eun burst into the Super Junior resting room. The Super Junior members greeted her warmly and told her that it was alright.

Ji Eun found out that most of the members already had their makeup drawn, thanks to Hana. "Thanks so much Hana, you saved my lilfe." Ji Eun heaved a sigh of relief.

Hana giggled and nodded. "No problem." she seemed dreamy. "I'm kinda excited since Onew sshi got into SM too. Do you think I'll get to be SHINee's makeup artist sometime?"

Ji Eun bit her lip. With Jonghyun's laziness delaying SHINee's progress, it would take a rather long time before they could debut. "Yeah." she answered absent mindedly.

Soon, the Super Junior members left to perform their comeback stage and Hana and Ji Eun were left in the waiting room. Hana grew bored and she went out to call Onew.

Ji Eun just played with around with her makeup to test out new effects. All of a sudden, the door opened and a young looking boy came charging in.

"Donghyun Hyung I got you your cola-" he faltered, seeing Ji Eun stare at him bewildered.

He blinked, and his cheeks grew red rapidly. He peeked at the sign hung on the front door and mentally smacked himself. "Mianhae." he bowed. "I went into the wrong room. I wasn't aware that this was Super Junior Sunbae's room."

Ji Eun giggled, amused. "It's okay."

The boy blushed pink and Ji Eun found it rather cute. He peeked at Ji Eun, hesitating, making Ji eun wonder why he wasn't leaving yet.

"Err.." he fumbled with his words.

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Yeah?"

"I was wondering.." he grew redder. "What are you doing in Super Junior's Sunbae's room?" he blurted. He mentally cursed himself. *Way to go Minwoo, you're supposed to ask for her name!*

Ji Eun blinked. "Oh." she puffed her cheeks. "I'm their makeup artist."

The boy bit his lip and smiled shyly. "Oh." he played with his fingers behind him. "I guess, I'll see you around then? ..?"

"Park Ji Eun." Ji Eun offered.

"Ji Eun sshi." The boy loved how her name rolled off her tongue. She was so pretty and innocent looking, it made him feel happy for no reason.

"I'm No Minwoo by the way." The boy grinned foolishly. "I'm the maknae of Boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Ji Eun furrowed her brows. *What Boyfriend? My boyfriend is Jonghyun...*

Minwoo was surprised she didn't know them. *I guess she isn't a fangirl type of person.* he thought to himself. "We're a kpop band too." he offered.

He threw her a cute smile and wave. "I'll get going, Donghyun hyung would kill me if he didn't get this soon." he gestured to the can of coke in his hand.

Ji Eun nodded.

"And erm.." Minwoo blushed again. "Nice to meet you Ji Eun noona. I hope we can meet again."

He rushed out of the room, red in the face. Ji Eun blinked. *Noona?* She shrugged. "He makes a cute dongsaeng."

"I hope we meet again soon. " Minwoo whispered as he scrambled off. "VERY soon."