Date

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Jonghyun~" Ji Eun frowned. "You're not going to training today again?" she asked exasperatedly. "Even your other SHINee members have gone. Don't you want to go?"

"No." Came the nonchalant answer.

"Jonghyun~" Ji Eun frowned.

"Ji Eun baby." Jonghyun pouted at her with his charmingly handsome face. "You know I was a prince. I'm not used to this commoner's lifestyle! I need time to adapt!"

Ji Eun sighed in defeat. "Fine." she mumbled reluctantly. "Then you spend your time at home doing whatever you want, but I'm going to search on new makeup trends." she began opening up her laptop as her fingers flew around the keyboard.

Jonghyun puffed his cheeks, displeased and whined. "Ji Eun baby~" he pleaded. "Don't leave me like that. We should spend time together!"

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Aren't we doing that now?" she pointed out.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "If me watching tv and you using the computer means we're spending time together, then I'm spending time with the whole world now." he said sacarstically. "Baby don't do your work anymore. Let's do something."

Ji eun pondered for a while. "Fine. What do you want to do?" she asked as she closed her laptop.

Jonghyun grinned at her cutely. "LET'S GO ON A DATE!" he picked Ji Eun up. "WHOOOHOOO!!!! A DATE WITH BABY!"

Ji Eun just had to laugh.




"Look at that cute couple!" people pointed as Jonghyun and Ji Eun walked by.

Ji Eun turned red and tried to pry Jonghyun's arm off, that was wound round her waist. He kept it there and faced her with raised brows, teasing. "You're embarrassed?" he chuckled.

"You think?" Ji Eun rolled her eyes, with pink tints on her cheeks. "I'm not like you Jonghyun, I'm not used to the attention."

Jonghyun pecked her forehead, attracting more attention. "You'll be getting more attention when your fabulous boyfriend debuts as a singer."

Ji Eun stiffened. "Oh man." she muttered. "I think I'll deny knowing you then."

Jonghyun chuckled. "Don't you remember we kissed on national tv?" he mused. "I think everyone would have known we're together."

Ji Eun face palmed herself. She didn't remember that tiny little fact. OH GOD. She's so going to be murdered by those impending fangirls. "Just kill me." she squeaked.

Jonghyun chuckled and pulled her with him. "Not kill you, but feed my precious baby~"  Jonghyun pulled her to the nearest restaurant.

Ji Eun blinked at how grand the restaurant looked. People there were wearing tuxedos and gowns. I mean, TUX AND GOWNS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY??!

There had to be at least 50 waiters in that tiny space, one for every table, serving them solely. The customers seemed to come from well-to-do families, and threw weird looks at them when they arrived.

Ji Eun grew conscious of her tee and jean shorts and tugged at Jonghyun's arm. "Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" she whispered.

Jonghyun looked at her. "To eat of course." he chuckled. "I missed eating traditional korean dishes. The tv programme showed that this restaurant had excellent dishes, let's eat here!"

Ji Eun hesitated. "But the prices.." she muttered.

Jonghyun didn't hear her and whisked her off to the nearest table. "One of everything on the menu please." he told the waiter.

Ji Eun's eyes nearly dropped. "What are you doing Jonghyun?" she hissed. "Don't you know how expensive these are?" she whispered urgently. Jonghyun looked at her for a moment before getting it. "Oh you mean the money!" he grinned. "I don't think they'll cost much. I mean." he shrugged.

Ji Eun took a deep breath to calm herself. *Relax. It's just a one time thing.* she convinced herself. *Jonghyun wants to eat them. And it's a good experience!*

She allowed herself to glance at the prices for a second and mentally cursed herself. *I don't think I have enough money in my bank to fund this.*




After that satisfying (for Jonghyun) and gruelling (for Ji Eun) meal, they walked down the streets, holding hands. Ji Eun was still bothered by the hole in her wallet that was caused by that meal, while Jonghyun was whistling like he had no care in the world.

"Baby!" Jonghyun pulled her along. "Let's get these!" he pointed to couple necklaces.

Ji Eun's eyes bulged out at the prices. She gulped. "Can't we buy it from that street stall instead?" she asked. "Why must we buy it from such a jewelry store?"

"Baby~" Jonghyun whined. "You know I only want the best for you!" he winked. "Let's go!"

Ji Eun huffed and followed after him. *Best for me? But I'm paying!*

Ji Eun sighed as she handed the cashier her card. *This is a ONE TIME thing, Ji Eun. Just let it go, one time.*