Audition

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Hey, you know what time backstage of SM TOWN LIVE?" Sulli nudged Krystal, "That Yunho from DBSK, he was looking at you all the time! I think he's interested!"

Krystal reddened. "I don't think so! We haven't even talked!"

"That's called love at first sight!" Victoria grinned. "Don't rule anything out Krystal! Who would have known you and Kyuhyun were true lovers? Anything can happen!"

Krystal turned even redder. "What nonsense!" she shook her head.

She caught Kyuhyun looking but he turned away nonchalantly immediately. She sighed softly. *Of course he doesn't care.*

The Super Junior, SHINee and f(x) had met up to go for a celebratory lunch after SM TOWN LIVE had finally come to a close. The other sunbaes were unable to attend due to their schedules.

They were chatting easily while eating, talking and joking around. Jonghyun was trying to make Ji Eun feed him, which seemed to be an impossible task.

"Ji Eun baby~" Jonghyun cooed. "Come on~ feed Oppa~" he pointed himself.

Ji Eun blushed. "Jonghyun ah!" she slapped his arm embarrassed. "Don't fool around!" she chided. "Feed yourself."

Key laughed at Jonghyun's bruised ego, earning himself a glare from Jonghyun himself.

"Fine then." Jonghyun brightened. "I'll feed you instead!"

Ji Eun's eyes turned round like saucers as the spoon neared . Jonghyun grinned and pushed it to her lips. "Say Ahhh~" he cooed.

Minho and Key shuddered in disgust while Taemin was completely absorbed in stealing sips at Jonghyun's milk since the Hyung wasn't looking.

Ji Eun wanted everything to be finished as soon as possible, so she swallowed the food quickly and hid her face from the crowd.

Unexpectedly, Jonghyun tilted her face up and leaned towards her, the sauce by the side of her lips.

She froze, completely shocked and not to mention unable to make her heart rate slow down.

"Sauce." Jonghyun just shrugged nonchalantly and continued eating. Ji Eun gulped and tried to act like it didn't affect her, but she was still shivering in happiness.

Jonghyun had always been a fan of skinship, and you would have thought Ji Eun would have been used to them. But every little thing he does, it makes her happy and warm inside.

"So..." Leeteuk started. "You guys have been jobless for quite a while now, aren't you going to look for something to do?"

Victoria twisted her lips. "We want to, but we don't know what we can do."

Luna nodded. "We tried working at offices and all, but we couldn't keep up with their demands and were forced to quit a few days after."

Siwon tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Actually, why don't you guys audition for SM?"

"Audition?" Taemin blinked.

"Yeah," Sungmin agreed. "You guys and girls are good looking and pretty. And if you can dance and sing, you can make it big like us!"

"Sing and dance?" Onew smiled. "We can do that! We are SHINING SHINEE!"

"That makes a good slogan as well." Donghae added. "This really is a good idea."

The f(x) girls and SHINee boys were chatting excitedly at the thought of them being superstars.

Ji Eun was rather excited as well but she was hesitant about it. The entertainment industry was cruel and dangerous, if you only had looks and didn't have real talent, you'll be bound to be criticized.

She nudged Jonghyun. "Jonghyun ah, you want to audition?" she whispered.

Jonghyun grinned and rested his head against hers. "Why not? It's nice to be a superstar." he beamed. He intertwined their fingers. "And at that time, you'll be my personal makeup artist."

Ji Eun giggled. "But seriously Jonghyun," she started. "The entertainment industry is dangerous. Are you sure you can really sing and dance? If it's just being in tune it's really nothing much-"

"Baby." Jonghyun cut her off. "Haven't heard me sing have you?" he smirked. "Let the pro show you." he winked.

He cleared his throat and grabbed a fork on the table. He tapped his glass a few times. "Attention please! I'll be singing a song dedicated to my dear Ji Eun baby!" he smiled.

Once he opened his mouth, Ji Eun was astonished beyond words.

"So goodbye, don't cry and, smile." he sang. "Gaseum silideon shigadeul moduda bonaejulgeoya~"

When he finished, the entire restaurant burst out in total applause. Ji Eun cheered excitedly. "Jonghyun! That was awesome!"

Jonghyun chuckled and pecked her lips. "Of course. I'm Kim Jonghyun."

Ji Eun rolled her eyes but the smile kept on her face. The other member's were excited to show their talents as well, with Taemin starting off with dancing.

They received great response from the customers that were dining there and boosted their morale.

"Tomorrow, we'll go for the auditions!" f(x) and SHINee cheered.