Too Much

Request for One Shot

Suga x Jessica

[heydoctor]

"That wasn't part of my plan, Jungkook. It's getting out of hand."


"Hey my mum's getting married next week. All of you are invited." Jungkook said to his same-age friends.

Yoongi looked up to bro fist the brat. It's been 8 years since the last time Jungkook's mum got married. Maybe this time, the Ms. Kim wouldn't get cheated again. Both Jimin and Taehyung, as they all know, are only interested with the type of food that would be served there. Hoseok only wants to see the decorations. Yoongi has other plans.

"How's your step dad-to-be?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook thought hard, "Well, he is kind. He's my mum's type, bad boys." He chuckled.

"Any step siblings you're gon' get?" Hoseok propped an elbow on the table.

Jungkook nodded, "She's attending our school starting tomorrow. Her dad and her migrated to Seoul after being in San Fransisco for 17 years."

"So she's 17?" Yoongi was curious.

Jungkook nodded. Jungkook being Jungkook, he doesn't know what Yoongi has in mind.

The next day, Jungkook came to school with a transfer student.

"Sooyeon-ah, this are my bestfriends." Jungkook introduced her to his friends.

She smiled and let everyone introduced themselves. Yoongi exchanged glances with Sooyeon, which made both of them look away shyly. Maybe it was better than what Yoongi expected. Since Sooyeon was new, she hung out with her brother's gang and she thought it was better if she hung out with them forever. But Jungkook told her that when he graduates, she'll have a year alone with no friends, so that made Sooyeon tried to be socialable. Even though she made friends with her partner and all, she'll stick with Jungkook anyways. But Jungkook doesn't mind, in fact the whole gang doesn't mind. Yoongi thought he'll have a great senior year now that Sooyeon's here.

Jungkook's mum's wedding came in two weeks. All the boys were in their real neat tuxedos. Jungkook's mum was so nervous that she stayed in the room for quite awhile. The boys were worried hell so they went to check on Ms. Kim.

"Jinnie eomma! We were so worried about you." The boys said in unison, attacking the lady with a group hug.

Seokjin just smiles and calms down. Soon, she was walked down the aisle by Jungkook's grandfather and the scene couldn't be more beautiful than this. Jungkook has always wanted his mum to be happy again and he was more than glad to see her change vows and exchange rings with his new step-dad. Though everyone had their eyes on the on-going ceremony, poor Yoongi kept being distracted by the young lady that was named Kim Sooyeon.

"Congratulations Seokjin! Congratulations Namjoon!" the guests crowded around the newlywed.***

"Aye man, your sister's all alone." Hoseok nudged Jungkook, who was busy checking out the food with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Nah, she's not. Look. She's got a man." Jungkook chuckled while pointing at a certain blonde approaching her.

Hoseok nodded and gave a small smirk. They allowed the two to have their time while they enjoyed the wedding food. Sooyeon was sitting at the swing, starring into space until a blonde, lean man sat next to her. She gave a small smile, his heart fluttered. They sat in the most comfortable silence Yoongi has ever felt after many years. They swung back and forth, enjoying the breeze. After much silence, Yoongi striked a conversation. Her slightly high-pitched voice, the way her hair gets blown by the wind, the way she stretches her feet when it gets too sore and the stands up and stretches out a hand for Yoongi. Damn Yoongi thought, I have a plan. The two came back and joined the rest to devour the wedding food.

After much days and weeks, Yoongi wanted his plan in action.

"Oi Jungkook, I've got a plan-"

"Start liking my step sister?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm gonna- HOLY. Bruh how 'chu know?" Yoongi gave an exaggerated shock face.

Jungkook just gave a smirk. Yoongi dismissed it and went on telling his plan in finer details. Jungkook knows how much Yoongi has fallen head over heels for Sooyeon, Yoongi just haven't figured it yet. Who wouldn't fall for Ms Kim Soo Yeon? Damn, she's fine as hell. For about a month, Jungkook had to tolerate Yoongi's constant nudges whenever Sooyeon walks by, or the constant fanboying, and even Yoongi daydreaming and starring too hard at Sooyeon. The strawberry-blonde lady would either smile or gave Yoongi a smirk when he gets caught starring. The kid's probably had ripped his 'bad boy' image, thanks to Sooyeon. Jungkook had enough.

"Bro, I can see your plan is fail-." Jungkook came and sat down next to planking Yoongi.

"THIS ISN'T PART OF THE PLAN, JUNGKOOK."  Yoongi wailed.

Jungkook stood back, enough to prevent himself to get choked or killed by Yoongi.

"It's getting out of hand." Yoongi sobbed.

I can see that real clear, Jungkook thought. Yoongi stayed in his position till his tears dried up and was lacking too much oxygen.

"She's way too hot for me too handle. I said to only like her but it's getting out of hand. I think I'm in love." Yoongi sat straight, "."

 

 

Well, even though Yoongi thought he was ed, it did end well.

"Would you actually consider dating me?" Yoongi blurted out when he saw Sooyeon walking at the school halls one sunny morning.

"State your chamrs." Sooyeon challenged.

"Oh, okay. Well, I have this 'bad boy' image that made almost everyone fall for me. I have swag. I can rap better than all the ing rappers you hear on radio and like that. I can dance, well not as good as you. My body ain't fluid like yours, but I'm *coughs*thirsty*coughs*. I can sing, if you consider lip syncing. I have a gummy smile. I can be your personal teddy bear. Oh, and finally, I can be a real sweetheart." Yoongi smiled with victory.

Sooyeon laughed, she wasn't even offended by the swear wears Yoongi randomly placed in his mini speech. It's a teenagers thing, I guess.

"Oh come on, Jessica, it can't be that hard. I'm pretty too ya know. I mean not as pretty as you because dang you're hot af." Yoongi smiled even wider.

"You missed out two more charms though, you're funny. And you're a ing idiot." Jessica laughed.

Yoongi laughed too, "But you love me." He gave his 'Flower Petal' pose.

"Of course I do." Sooyeon ruffles his hair.

The two was never anyone's dream pairing because of them being the extreme opposites of each other. But hey, remember? Opposites ing attract. You can't even lie to me hons. Jungkook was more than glad, maybe a new brother-in-law coming?

 

 

 

1126 words of omfg i had fun writing this hahaha okay if you guys saw the *** , it just means that it was totally unnecessary but i wanted to tell you guys that Seokjin's a woman and Namjoon's the step dad. that proves why Jessica is a Kim not a Jung because if she was a Jung, it'll be weird to put her dad as Hoseok tho. okay bye.