Panic & Babies

Request for One Shot

[bebeBaby]

Infinite was finally in Mexico after so long, for a concert. They were all professionials, so feeling anxious wasn't their number one emotion. They were mostly just very excited. Maybe not for one member, Nam Woohyun. He was feeling both anxious and excited because his wife back in Korea might go in labour one of these days but he wouldn't be there with her to see their first-born together. Though a little sad at that thought, he always told himself that he is doing all this world tours and concerts to make money and allow the family to be financially stable, aside from meeting fans and making them happy.

Infinite just finished performing The Chaser (psst my all time favourite song!!), the crowds' cheering growing with every perfomance. It was time for some Games and Q&A. The boys were seated in a line, facing the crowd, with a question board - a board filed with post-its with questions from the fans. Sunggyu, as the leader, asked the boys to pick their question each before they started answering them.

Infinite got tons of questions, ranging from cute ones like "Oppa have been working hard, are you all in good shape? Inspirits will be angry if you don't take care of yourselves~" to more hardcore requests like "___ Oppa, dance to a song." Infinite, a bunch of legends and professionals put together, answered almost every question without caring its 'genre' and carried out the fans' request. It was all laughter and screaming when one staff came in urgently with a member's phone.

The members recognized the phone as Woohyun's, urging Woohyun to pick up the call. He passed his mic to Sungyeol, who was sitting next to him, and answered his phone, at the back of the stage (but the fans still can see him).

"Woohyun-ah!!! YOUR W-WIFE!!" the caller was none other than Woohyun's brother-in-law, Jung Hoseok.

Woohyun panicked at the word 'wife', "W-what happened?"

So many questions filling up his head but only one question Woohyun didn't thought of.

"Y-YOUR WIFE IS IN LABOUR AN-AND," Hoseok gulped before continuing his screaming, "IT-ITS TWINS!!! OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BUT AHHHHHHHHHH SHE WAS SCREAMING SO M-"

"Hyung? Hyung?" Woohyun called out because Hoseok suddenly got cut.

After a few seconds and some muffled panicking, someone came to the phone, it was Woohyun's mother-in-law, "Hoseok passed out because he was too excited, like he was the one giving birth. Aigoo-yah, your children got your nose. I'l send a picture, okay!"

They hung up, leaving Woohyun to cry.

The members paused their Q&A session when they saw Woohyun kneeling out of nowhere. The members went to Woohyun one by one to see that he was literally crying tears of joy, due to his smile on his face. The members could have guessed what it was seeing that Woohyun's face had this very proud look. Sungyeol gave Woohyun his mic, Woohyun taking it and standing up. He faced Inspirits with a proud look.

"Inspirits! You have all became God-parents."

Knowing what it meant, Inspirits started singing the Congratulations song, screaming as they were proud of Woohyun too.

"That's not all, everyone." Woohyun sobbed and wiped the tears, "It's twins!"

The crowd went wild and the Infinite members were shocked. They hugged Woohyun, congratulating him and such. Woohyun gave his phone to a staff member backstage, asking if he can connect his phone to the large screen. They managed to do it and the large screen showed Woohyun's mother and mother-in-law, holding a twin each in their arms.

"Wow, they got your nose, hyung!" Myungsoo said, making everyone laughed but agreed too.

Though Woohyun couldn't be with his wife for when she gives birth, he was still proud of her for pushing through. He was really the luckiest man on Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

639 words of oh i changed the plot, i hope you don't mind!