What?

Request for One Shot

Jein x Seungcheol

[hyesong]

My eyes, man, what the .


"Look at him, sleeping soundly, like there's no problems in life. Ugh!" Jein ruffled her hair and went to the kitchen.

How in the world does someone sleep so nicely and comfortablyarrow-10x10.png? It's freaking exam week! Why is he even in my room!

Jein went out and mumbled incoherent words under her breath while she tried to cook some decent pancakes and not set the kitchen on fire.

It's 108 degrees celcius and Seungcheol has a blanket covering his whole body. And he's curled up. What is he even doing? Sleeping? More like hibernating.

Jein huffedarrow-10x10.png. She went up to her bedroom and sat down at the small area between the bed and the tv. She the tv and watched whatever movies or programmes that captured her attention. After much browsing, she ended up watching some music shows. Lucky enough, after that it was Running Man.

It'll be great if you don't snorearrow-10x10.png. Why're you so loud? What are you? A bear? Stop growling. Oh my gucci.

Jein couldn't take it. Her bestfriend was being was too noisy in his sleep. The more noise that came from him, the more Jein felt like stuffing his nostrils with pancakes. Finally, Running Man was on. Jein relaxed her tense shoulders and calmed down. Snoringarrow-10x10.png won't affect her fun. Jein's laughter was competing with Seungcheol's snoresarrow-10x10.png. Jein realized she's forcing her laughs and then gets really annoyed.

This guy, really?! Can't I have my fun? This is the only tv in the house...

Well, okay not the only tv. But the living room's tv was totally haywire, who would want to watch distorted idols on stage? It's like picasso made that tv. Jein had enough. She can't stress eat no more. She placed the plate on the bedside table and stood up. Jein huffedarrow-10x10.png. She reaches out for the blanket.

"Wake the up, you monster!" Jein screamed while throwing away the blanket, letting it land on the floorarrow-10x10.png.

Bad idea.

"Holy Jein. Oh my holy love for nostrils." Seungcheol blurted out after being wake up abruptly.

Both of them realize that this was truly a bad idea. Seungcheol looks down, Jein looks down. They faced each other. Double !

The room was then filled with screams of horror. Seungcheol scrambled to the floor, grabbing the blanket to cover his completelyarrow-10x10.png body. Jein kept screaming, covering her eyes with her hands

"My eyes, man, what the ." Jein cursed.

Seungcheol hushed her. Jein started judging Seungcheol.

Oh wait, that's why he covers himself with a blanket even though it's 108 degrees celcius outsidearrow-10x10.png.

Seungcheol rubs his nape in embarrassment. They both sighed. Both of them expected an apology from the other but nothing came. Completearrow-10x10.png silence. None dared to speak. Until Seungcheol breathed deep and started blaming Jein.

"It was your fault. You can't blame me!" Seungcheol defended himself.

"Ha ha ha. You're in my room, idiot." Jein deadpanned.

The two bestfriends kept arguing and arguing till Jein threatened to remove the blanket that was covering Seungcheol. Seungcheol tightened his grip on the blanket. He gave a face of totalarrow-10x10.png horror. Jein took back her words. She shook her head. Definitely Jein don't want a second round or horror and contaminate her eyes again. The two stood in another silence. But this time, an awkward silence. The ring of the home telephone snapped both out of the silence.

"I think I'm just gonna go to the kitchen, now." Jein said then took her plate and rushed out of the room.

That was suffocating.

"You're still my bestfriend, right?!" Seungcheol shouted from the room.

"No & you're is small, I see." Jein replied in the living room.

"Don't use it for blackmailing!!" Seungcheol screamed before huffingarrow-10x10.png and went out to put on some clothes and look decent.

Only I would know what to do.

Jein smirked before taking out her handphone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

663 words of pure innocence. and this is really short. 200 words shorter than the rest of the stories here. holy crabs.