Threats and Relationships

Request for One Shot

bomi x hayoung

[SHINeeMe08]

 

"Something is bothering you, I can tell. Mind telling me?" Bomi asks Hayoung, while they were relaxing at the rooftop.

Hayoung shook her head, "Just filled with worries on our comeback."

Bomi chuckles, pats the other's back, then proceed to give the other a peck on her nose, "Let's go, the others are waiting."


"So, its true? That both of you are dating?" The two nod their head, "That's wonderful news!"

It feels like a burden is lifted as both Bomi and Hayoung, as well as Apink, wouldn't have to lie again. The rumour of the two dating surfaced again last week after someone went sneaking after the two. After much discussion, everyone agreed to let the truth be told. It caused the whole of South Korea to be in chaos, because one of the biggest girl groups in Korea has two members dating! Also both are females and Korea is not really a big fan on LGBT. Fans went crazy, some screaming of joy while others felt disappointed. With the dating scandal being true, the fans were sad that their ships were all mixed up.

Hayoung sighs as she walks towards the van. Her show has ended late today. Again, Hayoung would go home later than Bomi, walking to that store that is situated behind the dark alley. She walks there, heart clenching in anxiety, she hope the gang of girls won't be there today. But, when was Hayoung right, when would they never be there? Her way to the convinience store was blocked by a bunch of girls, who held their chin high, chewing on gum like they're in some Mean Girls movie. The first time Hayoung met them, she held her hopes high, thinking her popularity was higher than one of the members, so she wouldn't be last in popularity ranking. Turns out, they started shoving her, till she fell on her not-so-gracefully. They went dangerously close to her ear, with sickeningly honey-like voices, "I hope your relationship last long, but I hope your life last longer." With that said, they giggled as they walk away.

Today, it was the same shoving and hair pulling, but with every visit, their threats becomes even more cruel, Hayoung is scared nevertheless but she knows better than to succumb to them. She loves Bomi, and that's all that matters. Nothing can beat love, not even death, Hayoung thinks.

"That's enough girls, she'd better get the hint sooner, or not her family would go one by one." The smug smile of the leader was shown clear to Hayoung, who was on the floor, knees scraped.

Hayoung knows better than to listen to their actionless threats, they wouldn't actually take her family or kill her members, they wouldn't make such a choice, such a mistake, such a sin. The girls walked away from Hayoung, purposely stepping over the poor girl's fingers in the process. Hayoung heaves a huge sigh, brushing off herself when she stands with the help of the nearest wall. She walks towards the store, combing down her hair to look decent at the least. Her phone starts vibrating, showing the amount of Twitter DMs she have. Hayoung squints her eyes due to glare from the light of the store and her phone.

"Bxxxx, give back Bomi!"

"WTH?? EW, STOP CORRUPTING BOMI WITH YOU, YOU NASTY BXXXX"

"BOMI DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!!!"

"You're not even worth it, LOL."

"Look in the mirror, please? DO YOU SEE YOURSELF???"

"ANOTHER SEWAGE RAT ON THE RUN!!!"

Hayoung locks her phone and stuffs it in her back pocket, this happens often, she's not affected anymore. She walks fast to the aisle and purchased her items. She walks out of the store, hands in pocket due to the cold. She sighs again.

"Who am I? Why did I? WHY?" The voices in Hayoung's mind was practically screaming at her for being so stupid but Hayoung would stand her ground.

"NO! I am not going to give up on this!" Hayoung screams frustratedly, hoping the little annoying voices in her head would go away.


Hayoung acts as per normal with her members, acts normal in front of her family members, her manager, even to Bomi. No one should be worried, ever. Once again, Hayoung has her own schedule to attend to. The members hugs her tight and left laughing over the clumsiness of Eunji. Bomi kisses Hayoung on the lips, leaving with a blush. The PD and his crew were cheering which made Hayoung shy, proud and a tad scared.

Hayoung walks to the same store again, this time the girls weren't there. Hayoung wanted to heave a sigh of relief but someone suddenly covers from behind and holds a pocketknife dangerously near her neck. Hayoung's screams were muffled, her movement restricted due to the strong grip of her offender.

"Scared? Still won't give up on Bomi?" Oh, Hayoung knows that voice.

The leader of the gang walks to the front of Hayoung, swinging her pocketknife with that senile smile of hers. She chuckles, "Looks like baby girl doesn't know where she stands," She smiles and then holds Hayoung's neck in a tight grip, "Leave the ing group if you want everyone save or I'll kill everyone, especially you."

The hand on Hayoung's neck left after 3 more seconds, the feeling stays and Hayoung almost pass out due to the lack of air. She was pushed forward, forced to be on her knees.

"Listen to me and nobody gets hurt. Win-Win situation, isn't it?" The leader says with the knife under Hayoung's chin so she could make the girl look at her.

Hayoung was frozen with fear when the girls left. She chokes on her tears and coughs violently. She runs, runs as fast as her legs could carry her to her manager after making a call with him.

Her manager was more than shocked, seeing Hayoung looking so weak and fragile, crying and bruised. She let everything out, all her thoughts, the threats, the hate, she breaks down more than twice. Her manager embraced her in a fatherly embrace, patting her, telling her everything would be fine, he would think of something, her misery would end.

Hayoung looks up from the hug, "I need to leave Apink, help me out, please?" Her voice, so broken, her manager sighs and nods his head with a sad frown.


The next morning, everything seemed normal, like always, like how Hayoung wanted it to be. The members still jokes around, tease one another, laughs at each other's mistakes. Hayoung joins like always, showing no sign of dread, regret and ultimate sadness. She knows as they laugh and talk, the papers for her departure is quickly filled in.

"Promise me something? Don't tell anyone else, especially Bomi and my members?" Her manager nods his head again.

The departure papers were done in a week and Hayoung asked to be sent home at night so the members wouldn't have to find such a problematic child next morning. Her leave was quiet and full of regret. She kisses all her members good night and good bye, giving Bomi a long kiss on the lips with a letter by her bedside. Bomi looks so empty without Hayoung next to her, so unprotected, so vulnerable.


The sun rays were glaring the next morning, waking up Bomi, all cranky and in need of cover, but she found no cover, she found no Hayoung. Bomi sits up and starts her search for her girlfriend around the dorm but Hayoung was nowhere to be found. Bomi's heart was racing, she reached out for her smartphone, noticing the letter that was not there yesterday night.

With shaky hands, Bomi reads the letter. Tears falls like pearls, one after another.

"This is not a break-up, it's just a break. I don't want anybody hurt, please, don't search for me, I'll make sure I'm not found. I Love You, Love." Bomi reads the last few lines and her heart breaks.

Come back soon, Hayoung, I will wait for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1346 words of omg, that was late and sad, hyuuuu.