Inner Beauty

Request for One Shot

jungkook x chorong

[Isabella37]

Again, students walk pass Chorong, whispering nasty remarks meant for Chorong to hear, to their buddies.

"Ew, it's the sewage rat again."

"Look at those shoes, they're so underrated, like her!"

"Pink doesn't suit her, what is she thinking?"

 

Chorong has learnt the art of keeping silent and ignore people like those. She'd rather walk on than waste her time and energy talking to the real sewage rats. They don't even know whether Chorong has a good background and a mansion to live in while they? They lived in two-floored apartments or just plain terrace houses. Chorong's a heir for the fashion line her mother has opened overseas. She could be the CEO, while the rest could just be workers. They don't think and Chorong isn't the one to boast and show-off. No matter how big her mansion is, no matter how people are fighting to get the limited edition bag created by her mother, she was well brought up. Her mother taught her to always be nice and be humble. Even with such big positions, as humble as you are as the beggar next door, you still own the position. If you boast and use your powers wrongly, it can just take one vicious mistake, one vicious human, to make everything crumble right before your eyes. Chorong clings on her mother's words dearly. She kept a very low profile in the academy. She got accepted through a scholarship. Just getting into the school was something her mother was proud of. Chorong doesn't tell her parents about the times the 'good students' would place nasty things in her locker or the times when she was pushed down the stairs and her purse gets emptied.

No one has to know. No one wants to know.

To Chorong, it was just a way of growing up. She did her best to ignore their presence as much as they ignored hers before they thought she was a great target to tease. Chorong kept her straight face, even when she was pushed to the ground, glasses thrown somewhere close to her. She had to grit her teeth and absorb all the things the bullies had to say. Her hair gets pulled, her shoes get thrown and Chorong closes her eyes, gathering all her courage to feel the endless beatings that she didn't deserve at all. As per usual, before the punch could land of her face once again, she felt the force of the punch being stopped and retracted. She opens her eyes, its the same. Jungkook, academy's kingka, was fighting and scaring the bully away. Once the group of 6 scrambled away, picking what they needed, which includes Chorong's money. Jungkook places a knee on the ground and held out his hand. Chorong uses the help to get back up on her feet. She brushes off her skirt and blouse before helping Jungkook gather her books and her 6th broken pair of glasses. Jungkook gives Chorong a smile and hands Chorong her bag.

"You free? Let's fill our stomach, shall we?" Jungkook offers.

Chorong returns the smile and nods. They walked slowly due to Chorong's wound on her knee that they just treated. Once reached, they sat at the corner of the diner, facing each other. Chorong's heart never fails to beat this fast whenever Jungkook's name was said or whenever Jungkook was there near her or right infront of her. Was it his bunny teeth when he smiles? Was it because of his attractive face? Or simply just his kindness? Chorong decides to go for all of the above.

Jungkook clears his throat after the short lunch, "Uh, hey, I have something to say."

Chorong stops sipping on her smoothie and looks straight into Jungkook's eyes, well bad choice, so she lowers her gaze abit.

"I-I uhm," Chorong never hears Jungkook stutters before, "I- uh, want to say that I- okay sorry for stuttering but it's been on my mind since like forever and I just wanted to say you're actually really pretty like an actual angel and I hope it hurts, falling from heaven and falling for me, I-uh mean, I like you, yeah I-I like you." Jungkook looks directly at the table, fingers fidgeting, lips shut.

Chorong's eyes widened from the sudden confession and she laughs a little. Jungkook's heart dropped, he looks up, a tad upset.

"Cute," Chorong says, "I-uh mean, yeah glad I'm not the only one." Chorong blushes.

"You mean? You?" Jungkook points at Chorong and then back at him, Chorong nods, "Oh thank god, Oh lord, thank you."

Chorong laughs again, happiness spreading across her whole body.

With that, it was the start of a new relationship.

 

 

785 words of omfg, idk how many chorong stories about her being an outcast and that sudden ending tho