I'm Very Jealous?!

Request for One Shot

jin x jungkook

[heydoctor]

Jungkook sees his hyung talking to his friends on the phone again. Lately, Jin has been hanging out with Jaehwan from VIXX and Jungkook has less time to spend with Jin. Ah, but Jin wouldn't understand. Though they have been in a relationship since a few months back, Jungkook has been extra clingy these days but Jin would just call him cute and no time would be wasted on cuddling or making out till one can't breath. It's always filled with stories of Jaehwan having a new talent of imitating another animal, Wonshik dropping his mixtape (it's cool af), Hakyeon being accepted in another drama or Hongbin acting skills in his new drama (Moorim Highschool - please watch it & give lots of loves to our Bean!). Jungkook has had enough. He always sits a meter away and glares at his boyfriend like a kid who caouldn't get the toy he wants. But, Jin continues his conversation, ignoring childish Jungkook.

Jungkook does admit that he really, truly is jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be? When all your boyfriend would do nowadays is bring his friends home and play games and go out and eat and all those friendship goals and almost neglecting the relationship goals. Jungkook heaved a sigh. He stood up and walked over to his shared room with Taehyung, surely he'll try to calm down sooner or later, depends whether he can sleep it away. And again, as he predicted, he can't. Jungkook groaned. This is ridiculous. Why does he feel like it isn't him who is in a relationship with Jin. Why does he feel like his heartstrings would just snap all at once. Aish, molla. Jungkook stares at the ceiling, till he falls asleep.

Jin walks in his room after his hour conversation with his VIXX friends. He was curious to why Jungkook wasn't in his room, so he walks over to Taehyung's shared room and saw the light hair boy sleeping with one arm covering his eyes and his left spreading out, wrist dangling. Jin smiled and walked over to rest his head on Jungkook's left arm and cuddle close to Jungkook. Jin understands that he have been spending lesser time with Jungkook but he has to catch up with his friends, right? Ah, prirorities.

The two slept for almost two hours. Jungkook woke up first, feeling his left arm kind of dead. But, he sees Jin, so he smiles. He held Jin's head gently and replaced his arm with a pillow, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty up. Sure, Jungkook was jealous, but he loves Jin a lot. But then again, he just turned legal so it wouldn't be bad to show attitude now, without being called a teen rebel. Today, he was gonna show Jin how much Jin's new friends are affecting him.

Jin wakes up a few hours later, definitely thankful for the sleep he had. He doesn't see Jungkook around but he isn't worried, thinking Jungkook was probably somewhere in the dorm. He walks to the kitchen, seeing Jungkook leaning at the counter, drinking what was probably milk, since he was still a 'kid'. He smiles at Jungkook's direction, hoping to get that bunny smile back but instead, his smile got ignored. Jin shrugged his shoulders and went ahead to prepare for the kids some food so they won't be complaining throughout the night about the monsters in their stomach that was starving. Jungkook clenched his jaw, how could Jin just shrugged? OH, man, Jungkook's blood was boiling. Great, just great.

Jin was cooking peacefully, all by himself. Jungkook subtly burning holes into Jin broad back, inwardly whining as to why he wasn't getting any attention from his boyfriend. Jungkook gives up starring, so he went to the living room and watch some anime instead. Jin called for Jungkook a few minutes later, asking for help. As to show who's a man now, Jungkook ignores the older. Quite rude, to think of it, but Jungkook doesn't care. If his message isn't clear enough through this, he would take drastic measures. Jin his lips, he smells teen rebellion. He switched off the stove and went to Jungkook who was trying not to turn to th kitchen direction.

"Are you mad at me?" Jin asked softly.

Jungkook didn't flinched, he tried to stay calm and not just kiss the older senselessly right there and then. Jungkook sighed. He wasn't going to reply until Jin replies his own question and finds out what was bothering him.

"Yeah, you're mad at me. Did I do anything wrong?" Jin was thinking aloud, probably too engrossed in his thoughts that he was rambling over the possible mistakes he have made to make Jungkook mad at him.

Jin scratches his head, he pouts. Now he feels hurt, Jungkook wasn't going to reply him or tell him to stop rambling because Jungkook always does that, though Jungkook likes to see the cute face of Seokjin when he rambles on. Jin sighed, standing up, wanting to leave and probably ask Jimin or Taehyung to help him prepare the food for later. Before Seokjin could leave, Jungkook grabbed his wrist, a really tight one yet it wasn't hurtful.

Jungkook looked up, meeting Jin's eyes, "I'm very jealous?!"

Jin let out an 'ah...', finally understanding where Jungkook was coming from. Jungkook sighs, "Very very very jealous."

Jin looked at his feet and pouted, acting like a kid infront of Jungkook would make him be forgiven easily. Jungkook looked at Jin, seeing how upset Jin looked. Maybe Jungkook was too harsh? Oh, wait, it was a tactic Jin always used. Instead of apologzing, he stood up and held Jin by his shoulders.

"Look, hyung. You've been hanging out with your friends all week. I feel really left out. I feel as though you're, sorry to say, not mine anymore." Jungkook's voice turned softer.

Jin bit the inside of his cheek, he wouldn't cry, that'll be too emotional, "I understand. Sorry for not making time for you."

Jungkook smiled, of course, Seokjin always understands. He hugged the older and swayed them left and right, clearing away all the unnecessary tension between them.

"Excuse me, sorry, but can like someone finish cooking? The monster in my stomach is ing awake and starving." Out of nowhere, Yoongi's stomach was grumbling and Yoongi was complaining like he always does.

 

1068 words of ooooooooooh ahh