Popular

Request for One Shot

hoshi x ari

[LiveLoveDreamBelieve]

fem!Bangtan, fem!MonstaX cause I can.


"Have you seen Jun today? He looks so stunning!" Again, Ari never felt so irritated than hearing girls scream over a bunch of boys that were unknown before.

Ari hates it. Just cause these boys, who claimed they are called Seventeen, uploads dance practice videos on their Youtube, they get famous over night. Before, the school was quiet, no one was extremely famous. But now, all the girls turns their heads to the name of Seventeen and scream till their lungs dry out. Ari hates everything associated with Seventeen. Okay, maybe not all. There's a certain someone who had been in Ari's mind for God knows how long. Once again, Ari walked pass the bunch of girls and roll her eyes.

She's tired of hearing the same compliment, same praise, same words, everyday, from the same people.

Oh my god, Jun looks good!

Minghao is certainly adorable!

Have you seen Wonwoo's 'meong' face?

Mingyu's height is to die for!

Just stop. Enough! Ari wants to smack these people faces because they only recognized and 'appreciate' those boys just cause they are popular. Again, Ari rolls her eyes. It doesn't stop there though. Once Ari reaches her class, she sees her group of friends crowded around Yoongi's table, fangirling over stupid things. Ari heaved a sigh, how long will this go on. Well, atleast her friends would include her to their useless conversations about what the Seventeen boys liked or if the ships in Seventeen are real or just mere fanservice.

"I really think there is a thing between SoonSeok." Minhyuk flips her gorgeous bleached hair, eye twinkling.

"Wait, you mean SoonSeok,, like what I'm thinking right now?" Jin smiles wide.

Obviously they had a common ship. Wait, SoonSeok?

Ari frowns. What's a SoonSeok? Is it what I hope it's not?

"Ari, tell me you ship Soonyoung and Seokmin too! They are too cute to be true!" The usual don't-give-a- Yoongi joins in the fangirlling, Hoseok nodding her head in agreement. (Depends on which Hoseok you want to choose. J-Hope/Wonho)

Soonyoung and Seokmin? Soonyoung? Hoshi? My crush? Oh no no no. This is not happening.

Ari clears , "I refer Wonwoo and Mingyu."

With just the mention of the two, the group of girls went on about the different moments the two boys shared. The girls were excited over nothing! Ari just couldn't understand. But then again, she likes Soonyoung, since maybe pre-school, and maybe tat's how should would be like, fangirling over her crush. But! To not cause any drama, Ari decides not to speak up about it. Because the girls wouldn't take it as a crush-crush, instead a celebrity crush. They aren't even celebrities for god's sake. Ari heaved another sigh. Listening to the girls' animaed conversation is enough.

Ari hates Hoshi. no, she doesn't. Shhe's in complete denial. When she sees a bunch of girls surrounding the boys, especially her Hoshi, she walks away thinking maybe she hates Hoshi. Instead, it's because of the jealousy that would never die down till they both clear up their feelings for each other. What makes it even worse for Ari's eyes now are that the girls are her classmates. They act like children! Like, cut the goddamn aegyo! You are all 16 year olds! Okay, maybe Ari is a little too jealous, she gets childish too. What she doesn't understand is that Soonyoung is Yoongi's bias. Like girl what? Why! Seeing this type of scenes whenever she wants to exit the school grounds got Ari to isolate herself from her friends and the group of boys. Her friends just thinks she has no time for petty things like boys as she wants to concentrate on her studies, they respect that, gave her the space she needs, sometimes calling her about her well-being. Ari just nods, or shrugs.

Apparently no one actually saw the actual change in Ari except the some of the boys especially Soonyoung. He knew something was off when he no longer see Ari standing outside his door, teasing him about his admirers and all. In fact he doesn't see Ari anywhere these days. He gets worried fast, and t won't go away till he knows what's up. Soonyoung came up with a plan with Seventeen, and they would execute the plan in two weeks.

Two weeks passed, the school's annual mid-year concert came. Seventeen was behind stage, preparing to start the concert with a their hit song, Shining Diamond. Ari was unwillingly dragged to the auditorium without consent by her groups of friend, especially the newly red-head Jungkook and giggly Park Jimin. Ari groans when she got squeezed between the two most annoying fangirls in the group, Namjoon and Changkyun. No way she could escape. She could just burn her eyes to the sight of girls making grgabby hands towards the boys and block her ears to the sound of shrill screams. Ari calms herself down.

The concert started. Seventeen started. Ari paid attention to Soonyoung. She saw just how many time Soonyoung was ooking at her, she couldn't hep but let her smile grow wider. Other students sang, performed a skit, dance groups and even poetry, Ari paid th most attention since no one could actually scream and clap the loudest when someone just finished a poetry that has a meaning no one can never understand, epecially when it was read by the school's geek, Ari's secret bestfriend. Ari was proud. Soonyoung found it amusing. Lastly, the finale came. Seventeen performed again. This time, Soonyoung was standing not on stage but somewhere in the crowd. Soon the sound of piano rolls and gutar strumming played, everyone was caught off-guard. The boys was singing an accoustic version of 'Adore U'. This had the girls hearts melting. Ari was anticiapting. Soonyoung suddenly appeared next to her, with a bouquet of her favourite flowers, singing his line perfectly, conveying every message he wanted clearly. When the boys finished, Soonyoung called for everybody's attention.

"To everyone in this auditorium, Seventeen has another peformance that I hope everyone would enjoy. Especially you Ari!" Soonyoung ran off to the stage.

The light stage dimmed, the music played, hearts are beating, Ari was confused. Soon, the boys was dancing, to a very familiar song. Ari's heart melted, just like the others. This song, her favourite song! Soonyoung hated this song. Seems like that's not the case anymore. The boys went off stage, involving themselves with the crowd, bringing atleast a lady back on stage. Soonyoung brought Ari, dragging her gently. Hyungwon was dragged by Mingyu, which led to her losing her mind. The boys kept dancing, afterwards bring big cards and Soonyoung knelt infront of Ari, holding his card proudly. Ari read it, her heart fluttered.

'To: Ari, I have loved you for so long. Accept me?' Ari nodded her head, tears forming. Soonyoung smiled wide and gave a bone-crushing hug to the poor girl. The whole auditorium burst out in screams of joy, clapping loudly because that was a fantastic finale and such a brave way of confessing. Yoongi stood, proud.

Apparently, from what Ari learnt, her group of friends were already part of the plan. All she could do? Thank them of course, But they have something else in their mind.

 

 

1219 words of wooooooooooh this was cool i love fem!jimin imagine!!!!! but fem!namjoon tho what?!