In Secret

Request for One Shot

[Isabella37]

Jungkook, the Golden Maknae of BTS was also the most famous student in Taeyang High. Everyone seemed to know everything about him, but they just didn't know one secret.

Chorong, just a normal student in Taeyang High. She isn't that famous but she was the class favourite. Though the whole class was close, there was just one secret they didn't know about her.

"Where are you? Should I meet you at the alley?"

"Impatient, I have at least 20 minutes left of class. Don't tell me you skipped class today!"

"Ahh~ I'm caught!"

"Jungk-, Jungs!"

"Hehe, my baby is cute! Come faster, I'll wait!"

Chorong left the toilet with a smile on her face, she can't wait to meet Jungkook after school.

Chorong waved to her friends and headed to the opposite directon. She pretended to be going to the convienience store but she slipped into the small alley beside it. She bit her lip to resist from squealing, when she saw her boyfriend, Jeon Jung Kook. The two embraced each other after so long not meeting one another like this. Jungkook peppered so many kisses across her face, making Chorong blush.

The two were in a secret relationship that no one knew of, or that's what they thought. They had been in a relationship since the start of high school but there were so many bumps because Chorong was in denial and Jungkook was a shy boy. But now that they're in their second year of dating, they became more confident towards each other and were the loveliest couple on campus, just that no one knows.

"I knew something was up, just you wait. I'll expose the two of you."


The two were spending time at their secret hideout when Jungkook's phone started vibrating violently, one message after another. Jungkook frowned when he saw the messages. s were sending him articles screenshots and photos, asking if that was him and if the rumour was true. Chorong caught a glimpse of one of the photo, her face blurred out, the two were holding hands though. Jungkook went to the article link, checking the comments. The fans were more than angered that Jungkook was keeping a secret from them. However only a minority were saying how it's alright for idols to date as they too, are humans. Chorong looked over Jungkook's shoulder to check the comments too. She sighed, her heart hurting.

"W-what do we do?"

"First, we don't have to worry! Look! Someone invaded our privacy and that's the main issues."

"No Kook, the main issue here is the rumour, and we know as hell that it's true. What if you get more exposed than you already are? What if it ruins your career? I don't want to bring bad luck to you, you know I hate troubling people."

Jungkook hugged Chorong so tight, he was honestly scared for them too. Chorong had to break them up and act like nothing happened, it was the best decision for both of them.

Jungkook replied his hyungs that he'll explain at the dorm. The hyungs weren't angered or anything, they were more of concerned of their youngest being outted like this.

"Whatever happens between us, just know that I'm always loving you." With that, Jungkook gave Chorong one last kiss before parting ways.


Nights after that, Chorong would always cry herself to sleep. But once she goes to school, she acted like normal, deceiving the people around her. The matter was somewhat dissolved. Jungkook told his hyungs the truth and they covered him, backing him up when he denied the rumour. Jungkook was hurting inside as well but he had his hyungs to comfort him. He always thought of how Chorong was coping with her emotions and he know it wasn't good when she fainted during one of their physical education classes.

Jungkook was worried but he had to pretend to be worried just like a passerby would. The two didn't even steal glances at one another when walking pass each other in the hallways, anymore. Jungkook seldom comes to school as well, busy with his schedules and come back preparations. Chorong became more prone to falling sick, worrying the whole class. She dismissed it by saying that she caught a cold, everytime.

A few months have passed and BTS were holding a concert in South Korea, after a year and a half. Chorong just wanted to see Jungkook after so long, so she bought tickets for both her and her cousin Naeun. Her heart was fluttering with anxiety and also excitement.

Jungkook gave a small smile when he found the face he wanted to see most in the crowd of ARMYs. His preparations wouldn't go to waste now, all he needed was to carry it out and wait for an answer.

The concert went by smoothly. It was time for a Q&A session. The MC began reading requests and questions, BTS answering them all. There was laughter and screaming with every answer. Chorong found herself laughing at their answers as well.

"Jungkook-gun, I heard you have prepared a small perfomance for us today." The MC asked.

"Ah yes, it's for an important person, and I'm thankful that person came to today's concert." Chorong's heart dropped.

Jungkook got up and cleared his throat before singing a love song to the crowd, but his heart sang to only one person. He tweaked the lyrics a bit and fitted Chorong's name. At the same time Chorong's name was sung, a spotlight fell on Chorong. There were whispers and squealing, the BTS members were a little taken aback but clapped along with the beat of the song anyways. How brave of their youngest member, they were proud.

Upon finishing his song, Jungkook confessed his love for Chorong and apologized to the fans about it. But the fans learnt their lesson from their recent outrage that idols are human and they shouldn't act immature when an idol wants to keep his relationship a secret. Also, every human have his right to have his privacy. Though some fans were still a little salty, they congratulated both Jungkook and Chorong.

"That was very romantic. Chorong-yang, I must say that you are very lucky. I hope both of you keep walking on the flower path." The MC ended the Q&A session.


"I still can't forget that concert, where you confessed your love in front of the whole stadium."

"At least I didn't have to worry about rejection because I know you're always loving me, too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1088 words of wow cringe