Ssaem?

Request for One Shot

chanyeol x naeun

[queen_violet98]

Naeun has had enough. How long more was she going to stand hearing her music teacher scolding her for nothing? She had such a huge crush on him and all he had to do was just ruined it all at once?! Naeun grits her teeth and slams her music sheets on her table, "I'm quitting."

Naeun walks off from the music class and doesn't stop even when Chanyeol was calling out for her. Chanyeol really had crossed the line, too far, this time. Naeun persuaded her mum and dad to get her to transfer schools. They finally gave in when they couldn't stand Naeun's crying. Naeun promised to never go near that damn school or meet that devil of a teacher who never fails to find faults in Naeun's work when there's clearly none. Naeun never knew someone who she have actual feelings for, hated her that bad. What did she do wrong? She always ask herself that but the answers doesn't come. Naeun sighs, she'll start schooling in a new school in two weeks time. The paperwork would be settled, she would visit her bestfriends once more and then she'll start a new life. Also, she would find a crush, a teenage boy, the same age as her, not a teacher who is almost 6 years older than her.

But nothing goes her way. It takes years for Naeun.

Naeun still have thoughts about Chanyeol and it hits her how lonely she actually feels without the other's presence, though Naeun was certain that Chanyeol doesn't feel the same way as she does. Naeun thinks she wouldn't be able to get rid of the image of her ex-music teacher, how cruel can the world be? As Naeun walks on, looking at her untied shoelaces, someone just had to bump into her. Good thing that she didn't fall on her , or Naeun was going to scream. The other stood in front of Naeun for a few seconds before bending down on his knee and tying Naeun's shoelaces into pretty ribbons. Naeun's mind was filled with questions, but once the other looks up, Naeun gasps.

Naeun brought her hand up to , biting hard, trying to stop herself from crying. She wanted to run away but the other was quick to embrace her. This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this. But Naeun doesn't pull away, instead she cries harder into the taller's chest.

The both settled at the bench near the beach.

"I know this is kind of sudden, but Naeun, honestly, where have you been for the past few years? I've been searching for you, I've been missing you. I thought that maybe you've move on and forgotten about me, but looks like I'm not the only one who feels lonely. I want to apologize for all the times I've scolded you or have crossed the line. It's probably from my attempt of flirting that I accidentally bullied you, that sort of thing." Chanyeol looks at Naeun, "I actually liked, loved you."

With just that sentence, after two weeks of fixing things and catching up, they got married. Naeun's parents didn't approve due to the big but soon realized that their daughter has fallen head over heels for the other, so they accepted, did a small ceremony for the two and things went well.


"Umma, when I grow up, I want to be a music teacher!"

"Why a music teacher, Gyuhee?"

"I want to be just like dad!" Gyuhee giggles into his small hands.

Chanyeol sticks out his tongue, teasing Naeun, then proceed to snuggle between the mother and son.

"With your bad attempts at flirting, I'm impressed we got this far."

"That's because you love me as much as I love you."

 

 

 

 

631 words of idrk anymore