Idol & Me?

Request for One Shot

Taehyung x Chorong

[Isabella37]

"You useless child. Go do something better!" Chorong's dad shoved her aside when all she wanted to show him was a family picture she drew.

Chorong remembered her childhood. She was abused over and over again. She is still being abused now anyways. With a finger, Chorong went over the scars and bruises that were all over her left arm. She sighed, there was no way she can stop this. She leaned back, until her back is against the toilet wall. Even if reporting the police about her condition and her parents' doing wouldn't solve her problems at all. Policemen wouldn't even want to hear her speak about her complaints. She have tried but all of them ignored her. Chorong felt useless. What's the use to living in the same house when her parents doesn't want her at all? Their dream to have a son was crashed when they got Chorong. Chorong wanted to scream to her mum to get pregnant of marry another guy or scream to her dad to go make a baby with another woman or something but all those were choked up in . She could only swallow the words down everytime her parents call her useless.

Chorong is kind in school. But she found a way to not get bullied or used in school. No, smiling doesn't cover up all her problems, she thought it'll make her worse. Instead, she uses coldness to cover her pain and struggles from home. Nevertheless, people called her a sewage rat, and attention seeker, or all those hurtful names because they thought all the bruises and scars were all a form to get sympathy from others. They don't know that her heart hurts hearing all those names. Chorong had no friends for where she can complain all her problems to, or share laughter, or go out together and fulfil all the friendship goals there was. She didn't have anyone who could drown her with affection and love. Like as if she believed there was love in her life. Because of all the things her parents did to her, she didn't believe in love at all after that. She didn't want love nor did she want to fall in love again.

But it was hard not falling for the Kingka of the school, Kim Taehyung. Not only is he the Kingka of the school, he was part of a idol group called, BTS. They were famous. Fans being fans, there were many who had their personal ships. One of them? It was Taehyung and Irene, who was a member of a female idol group. Chorong knows she is stupid to fall in love with someone famous while all she is was actually a rat, an outcast, someone who is unknown, someone who's presence wouldn't be notice by a famous kid. Chorong felt even stupidier whenever she walk pass Taehyung but he doesn't even glance at her. It wasn't only once, it was countless of times. Chorong felt suffocated. She agrees that she is indeed, useless. It was hurtful when all the media had to shove in her face was Irene and Taehyung's interaction on music shows and . She felt like a burden on earth.

"You are stupid to think he'll like you back. You swore you won't fall in love. ing bull." Chorong mumbled to herself.

She was in class alone, writing incoherent words in her baby pink notebook. She kept repeating how stupid she was over and over again. Chorong didn't realize someone's else entering the class because she was too caught up in her own thoughts. That someone sat behind her, admiring how she was in her own thougts. He chuckled, startling Chorong. Chorong looked back, only to find Taehyung giving her a playful smile.

"Did you, did you just laugh? At me?" Chorong asked, voice almost a whisper.

Taehyung let out a chuckle again, "Yes, yes I did," He shifted his position, "Why are you calling yourself stupid?"

Chorong's face changed, to a colder one, "Because I am. For falling in love with you," She whispered the last sentence.

But taehyung heard it anyways. He nodded and went to take a sit next to Chorong. Chorong felt uncomfortable by the sudden strong presence of Taehyung.

"I've got something to say."

"Great, say it. Say that I'm useless. Call me stupid. Tell me I'm on par as the sewage rat that everyone is disgusted of. Tell how much of a loser I am and all those s everyone always tell-"

Taehyung couldn't resist, he allowed himself to plant a kiss on Chorong's lips. She was carried away in her thoughts again. Taehyung pulled away after a few seconds. Chorong couldn't hide her shocked face.

"D-Di-Did you just kiss me?" Chorong pointed to her lips.

Taehyung nodded, actually proud that he did.

"Why?" Chorong was curious, defintely Taehyung couldn't like her back, he was probably playing with her feelings.

"Because I like you. Not like you think. Scratch that. I love you, Chorong. Yes, you're an idiot for not knowing this. You're also and idiot for calling yourself stupid and listening to the rest who calls you stupid. You're not stupid. You're not useless. You're perfect, even with all those scars and bruises. I may not know why they are there but I know you have suffered a lot." Taehyung confessed.

Not knowing what to answer, Chorong asked instead, "What if the media finds out? What if your fans hates me? What if Irene actually likes you and if she knew she would blow!"

Taehyung laughed, "Let the media know. ARMYs would understand. Irene and I are just friends, she told me to go after you because she likes someone else. Don't worry too much."

Even though Chorong swore she wouldn't find love, she probably lied to herself because now she was head over heels for Kim Taehyung, the Kingka and a member of a famous idol group in Korea and worldwide. Chorong was now smiling, brighter than ever, even she thought she looked like a fool, always smiling, but she likes it anyways.

 

 

1017 words of okay, this was not too bad.