Soulmates?

Request for One Shot

Jin x Jungkook

BTS

When Your soulmatearrow-10x10.png turns out to be your teacher who's just 4 years older than you.

Soulmatearrow-10x10.pngAU ; when the birthdate of your soulmatearrow-10x10.png appears for the first meeting

& the name starts revealing itself letter by letter after every interaction.


"It's ridiculous."

"Shut up, Park Ji Min."

"It's impossible."

"Uhuhm."

"It's unbelievable."

"That's the 15th time you said that, Park Ji Min."

"He's 5 years older!"

"Doesn't matter. Listen Park Ji Min, it was worth helping him on the way to class, it was nice when he asked whether I was fine in class. It was the best when I had to go for detention and he was in charge. And it will always be my favourite when he talks in class and always look at me. Oh his smile is to die for!"

"Okay, but it's just unbelievable! He's your teacher Jungkook!" Jimin groaned.

"16th time, Ji Min." Jungkook ignores the constant groaning of Park Ji Min about the impossibleness of having aarrow-10x10.png teacher as aarrow-10x10.png soulmatearrow-10x10.png.

Jungkook checked his tattoo, 041292; Kim Seok Jin. He sighs. He can't denyarrow-10x10.png that he really likes it. It still amuses him that Seokjin hasn't talked to him about this yet. Jungkook sighs again. Would Park ing Ji Min stop groaning!

"Why are you so ing bothered! Taehyung was so cool to this!" Jungkook threw a pillow which directlyarrow-10x10.png hits Jimin's face.

Jimin stopped his groaning, he took the pillow and squeezed it tightly. He took a deep breathe before revealing the tattoo on his wrist. Jungkook went closer to see that oh, 301295; Kim Tae Hyung.

"Well, you're ed." Is all Jungkook could offerarrow-10x10.png.

Jimin glared at the taller kid then turns to the pillow and squuezes it again. After much staring, he throws the pillow to Jungkook which Jungkook gladly accepts. Jimin stood up and left after saying he's going to have fresh air which to Jungkook it meant to meet Taehyung. Of course Jimin would act that way, Taehyung is Seokjin's younger brother and his most annoyingly cute partner.

"But I like Seokjin hyung more."

"We both know you love Taehyung more than Seokjin. Stop denying Park Ji Min!"

Jimin slammed the door. Jungkook plannedarrow-10x10.png that tomorrow would be the day, that this would be talked about. He texted Jimin saying that the apartment door is opened for him to come homearrow-10x10.png anytime with Taehyung or not. Jungkook dozed off, thinking of the many ways to talk to a teacher about soulmatearrow-10x10.png .

Jungkook woke up quite early the next morning. He bathed, changed to his uniform, and smelled his best. He went down to the living room to find Jimin and Taehyung cuddled on the couch with dried tears.

"You're still ed." Jungkook whispers.

He ate breakfast and made his way to school. Clearly it was something new, coming to school super early. At least the school is calm and quiet. Jungkook let his legs lead to his destination. He didn't feel nervous, heck he was trying to not feel anything. He prepared his plan, oh nevermind. Screw plans, we go the way it wants to go. Jungkook met his target and fastened up his pace. He was then facing his teacher who is currently blond, oh hottie, Kim Seok Jin. Lucky enough the man wasn't carrying any bookarrow-10x10.png so Jungkook could grab his wrist easily. At first both of them don't understand the situation they're in but soon enough because Jungkook was trying to move the sleeve, Seokjin shove his hand away.

"What're you doing?" Seokjin asked, eyes wide, hand covering his wrist protectively.

"Oh come on." Jungkook grabbed the other wrist and dragged the blond male to the school's rooftop.

Seokjin stopped both of them once they were in the middle of the rooftop. He covered his wrist again, not wanting the younger to see anything there. Jungkook's wrist was covered with different types of bracelets, it was suppose to be agaisnt the rules but he broke too many for the school to care anymore. Jungkook took a deep breathe. Screw plans, he remind himself. He took the wrist with the tatto again and without hesitation, he lift up the sleeve, revealing the soulmate tattoo. Of course, 010997 ; Jeon Jung Kook. Wonderful. His name hasn't look so beautiful before. He smiles wider, showing his pearly white teeth. Seokjin was confused yet relieved that the kid finally knows about it. Jungkook showed his own beautiful soulmate tattoo.

"Look, it's your name Ssaem!" Jungkook beamed.

It might be awkward between them after this and Jungkook doesn't want that. He just want Seokjin to be able to absorb whatever is happening and get an invitation to Seokjin's apartment or something. Jungkook then smirked before walking away, leaving the teacher dumbfounded.

"Bye baby!" Jungkook said before closing the rooftop door.

"That's Seokjin Ssaem for you." Seokjin chided in a whisper, a smile finally made its way to his face.

------------

Things get better after the reveal. Jungkook did get an invitation to Seokjin's apartment. They spent days after school like a proper couple. With sweet dates and secret stolen kisses.

"How is my Mrs. Jeon?"

"Why am I Mrs? I'm five years older."

"Doesn't matter, I'm still the taller and the much manlier one here, princess."

Seokjin scoffed, such reasons but he isn't gonna complain. Jungkook place Seokjin's hands around his neck, his own hands wrapping itself around the petite waist. Jungkook leaned in, connecting the plump lips of his teacher with his own. Sweet kisses, Jungkook's new favourite thing in the world. Maybe a wedding would be happening soon. By soon, Jungkook means after he graduates and get a job. Jungkook might have shifted into Seokjin's apartment after two weeks of Taehyung sleeping over at his and Jimin's apartment. Seokjin doesn't mind. Jungkook gets to wake up to see an angel sleeping, he gets to cook breakfast or any other meals or maybe just help out, he gets to cuddle his soulmate on the couch during off days. What more can Jungkook ask for? Like Park Ji Min would say, it's unbelievable.

 

 

 

 

 

1019 words of soulamte AU between teacher Seokjin and student Jungkook.