Shy

Request for One Shot

Dokyum x Hyesong

Seventeen x You

[hyesong]

When you're too shy to confess... But being shy is not an optionarrow-10x10.png to him.

Hyesong keep stealing glances, she keeps dropping hints but it seems that Dokyum would never realize that. Ugh. how nice would it be to actually just say out the feelings that has been kept insidearrow-10x10.png for years now. Dokyum's like a bestfriend, a boyfriend and a brother. Such good qualities so why not be mine?

"Hyesong, payarrow-10x10.png attention!" Hyesong snapped out of her daydream and apologized to Mrs Jeonarrow-10x10.png.

Not your first timearrow-10x10.png, Hyesong. Stop thinking of Dokyum, !

Dokyum looked at Hyesong rather worriedly, thinking that she might be sick or something bad must happened that her concentration was out of the window since she was always payingarrow-10x10.png attention in class. Hyesong just shrugg it off, saying its nothing. Definitely it was something. Hyesong recalled back the first time her eyes laid on Dokyum. He was walking down the corridor, a huge charming smile plastered on his face. Poor little Dokyum was so clumsy back then but it was cute. That moment, Hyesong knew she was head over heels with Dokyum. It had been months that Hyesong would find a way to confess and write her ideas down but ends up the papers would be crushed ad thrown to a corner of her room. Dang, why is it so hard? It's just confessing! Why do I get so shy easilyarrow-10x10.png? Maybe it's shy and scared. Scared of what?  Rejectionarrow-10x10.png Oh come on. Dokyum's a nice guy, atleast getting rejectedarrow-10x10.png by him wouldn't be so bad. 

Okay, one problem down, it's just that shyness have got to go!  

Hyesong came early the next day and sat at her place. She looked around and sighed. 

Be here early, prince charming. 

As if her prayers were answered, Dokyum came and sat in his place, which was suffocatingly next to Hyesong.

"Hey Songgi!" that nickname, "You're here early?"

Hyesong just nodded and rested her head on her folded arms. Maybe napping would get rid of the shyness, maybe napping could get rid of the feelings, maybe napping ca-

"Do you like me?"

What is that Dokyum? Or just my dream...? 

"Songgi, do you like me?"

Why are you so staright-forward.

"I know you're not asleep, probably thinking about me or something." Dokyum chuckled.

Okay, it really is Dokyum talking.

"But guess what, Dokyum here like you too!"

Dokyum, say what? You're kidding.

"I betarrow-10x10.png you're face is all hot and blushing and stuff. Adorable."

Dokyum, it's useless. Stop. Stop. Stop.

Hyesong tried ignoring Dokyum's words and her burning face. Why does it feels so hot all of aarrow-10x10.png sudden? Hyesong then felt a pair of strong arms trying to remove her head from being buried in her arms.

Stop. Stop. FREAKING STOP!

"Oh come on, look at me. Please. Kyummie wants attention!" Dokyum started whining, shifting a lot in his seat, disturbing Hyesong's attempt to calm her hot face.

Hyesong felt that his whining got even worse that made her to face him. Dokyum stopped whining and gave Hyesong his charming smile.

He was acting just like Satan a minute ago, what's with the innocent face now?

Dokyum took both of Hyesong's hands and looked right in her eyes. Hyesong felt small under his gaze. Oh no.

Face it Hyesong! Stop backing away!

"Dokyum have something to say." He smiled, "I think I really like you."

Omg.

Hyesong's breathing became irregular. She starts hyperventilating. Dokyum then allowed his hand to cup Hyesong's face. She was burning, her face was a very bright shade of red.

"No, no. Calm down. Don't faint." Dokyum brings her face close enough for him to plant a kiss on her forehead.

They stayed that way for quite awhile. Hyesong calmed down. She looked up to meet Dokyum's eyes.

Let's do this, Hyesong.

"Y-youre right. I-I do like you, more than y-you can imagine."

That's the courage girl! But quit stammering.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Hm?" Dokyum was now wrapping his arms around Hyesong's waist.

"Was too shy, I-I guess?" Hyesong lowered her gaze.

Dokyum chuckled, "You know SHY is not an option for me. Be BOLD!"

Hyesong smiled, maybe it wasn't so bad.

"This is first day as a couple." Dokyum said before tightening the hug.

This is comfortable.

Too bad someone had to ruin the moment. Damn Hansol.

"I see someone had finally done the confessing." He chuckled.

Bad timing. Totally bad timing. Hyesong became more timid. She hid in Dokyum's arms, burying her face deeper into Dokyum's chest. The last thing she wasnt Hansol to see was her damn red face.

"No dating in school." Ms.Choi came in out of the blue.

That made both Hyesong and Dokyum to separate. Hyesong's face became hotter.

Let's not do this in public no more.

But what's important now was that Dokyum is now Hyesong's. Lucky for Hyesong, Dokyum was bold so she doesn't really have to hide and shy away now. Because being shy is not an option, Dokyum taught her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay 847 words of what the am i doing. i hope i didn't too bad in this and i apologize for the very very delayed story. *backs away*