Idol & Me? pt.2

Request for One Shot

[Isabella37]

- why is Irene the bad guy TT TT-

Taehyung openly informed everyone about his relationship to the media. Chorong was worried of course. She could feel the hatred she would get if seen together with Taehyung in public. And of course Taehyung assures her the fans wouldn't mind, like almost all the time but he doesn't know. Whenever she had the chance, she would lock herself in her bedroom, seeing her SNS flood with hate comments. Chorong wants to tell Taehyung all about this but it wouldn't go pass her lips. She'll just choke then swallow the words back whenever Taehyung asks her what's wrong. She'll shake her head and say it's nothing. Even with all this shrugs, Taehyung knows something's wrong, and he'll find out.

Chorong doesn't mind getting hate comments, she's actually quite used to it. But the thing that is actually bothering her is that her impression of Irene changed completely. Everyone thinks Irene is simple, kind and lovable, but apparently she's the complete opposite towards Chorong. Irene was the main cause of why Chorong is getting more hates than usual. Irene spills out secrets and rumours that weren't all true since they were strangers anyways.

Chorong had told Taehyung that she'll be fine just walking back home alone today. Since Taehyung had schedule, he just nodded and didn't argue much. On his way to his waiting room where s were, he saw Irene on the phone. He almost went up and greeted her brightly, but not when he heard something he can't ignore. Taehyung had never ran so fast in his life before. He didn't know where the sudden rush of energy came from but he knows he needs to get to Chorong fast. Obviously he told Jimin that he was going to Chorong despite the fact that their dry rehearsals is in an hour. Jimin sorts of understands but he demanded an explanation when the lad comes back. Chorong was already walking down the usual quiet alley she prefered to take, since no on could see her and openly swear at her. She was humming to BTS's new song, trying to cover her suffers for a while before clicking back to reality.

Chorong feels the presence of two people behind her, and she knows the distance isn't qite far. She's afraid to turn back, afraid to run, afraid to scream. So Chorong just opted to speed walk atleast till she sees a public cafe right around the corner. But the cafe seemed farther than usual because she thinks she took too many right turns that now she was at a dead end. The two strangers that were following her blocked her only way out and gave that -eating grin. Chorong wants to wipe that smile off, Chorong wanted to cry so badly. Even without knowing the two men's motive, Chorong knows who's behind all these. The men grab hold onto each of her arm tightly, leaving Chorong to squirm out of their grip.

"Can't little princess be less restless? If you stay still, we won't use violence on you and that means we wouldn't waste time. Cooperate with us, alright, baby girl?" One of the men said while unbuckling his belt.

Chorong feels her scream caught up in , she needs to scream but she can't. Instead her tears fell, replacing her scream. She was still squirming but her strength wasn't on par as the two men that was fumbling with their pants and her clothes. Taehyung was running all over the place, he remembers Chorong likes that specific alley but he couldn't find her anywhere. He heard the sound of a belt meeting with skin. He cringed, that must hurt. Then Taehyung heard a man's low chuckle so he ran towards the chuckle. When he met with the scene, he reacted faster that he expected. Landing two solid punches on the man's face that was almost gonna his poor girlfirend. The other man tried fighting back but Taehyung had quick reflex. Even for what most fans call, a 'babo', Taehyung was smart. He ducked the punch and went ahead to pick up an alcohol glass bottle. He gave the bottle a full swing, landing the glass bottle to crack into pieces to the man's head. Blood started dripping but Taehyung had no time to have regrets. He dragged his girlfrined out of the small crammed alley. He called the police and basically just screamed at them to come quick before they get away.

Taehyung doesn't know his exact reason for being so mad. Was it because Irene set this up? Was it because the men tried to his girlfirend? Or was it because he was stupid enough to not know that his girlfriend was suffering all this time? He sighed. Taehyung embraced Chorong, quietly sobbing because it was probably mostly his fault that his girlfriend got into this. He pulled apart and gave Chorong his jacket, to cover up her torn clothes. Taehyung gets a phone call from Jimin. He looked at the time, great, he says. He had less than hour before the comeback stage. Taehyung dragged Chorong, not saying anything. When they reached the waiting room, the other members were already in their costumes and with their make up on. They told Taehyung to hurry up while they took care of Chorong, treating her like their own sister. Once the boys had to go on stage, Taehyung held Chorong's hands, "Whatever just happened, I want you to scrap it out of your mind. Wait for me here, okay? I love you." Then proceed to give Chorong a peck on the frehead. Chorong was still traumatized nevertheless but she nodded and soften up.

After the boys ended their performance, Taehyung had the nerve to go to Red Velvet's waiting room. He called for Irene and Irene feign innocence when he asked her about Chorong almost getting . Taehyung's last nerve of patience snapped when he keeps getting excuses from Irene. He smacked the wall behind her, cursed at her for being a because he thought he had faith in a good friend.

" you and your plans, beacuse honestly, I thought you were better than this." With that Taehyung almost wanted to spit at her but opted not to and left Irene standing there shocked.

When Taeyung got back to Chorong, he started apologizing endlessly, crying and feeling extra guilty. Chorong gave him a long hug, to answer his questions, to say that he wasn't at fault, at all. Chorong cupped Taehyung's face, and for the first time in their relationship Chorong says, "I love you too Taeyung."

The rest of the group just couldn't actually control their eyes and some were quietly sobing but failed anyways since Jimin decided to wail. As for the hate comments, Taehyung shut them up real good, actually using unnecessary usage of swear words.

 

 

 

1154 words of what? i'm still mad that irene plays the bad guy.