Unplanned

Request for One Shot
seungcheol x junghan (Seventeen)
 
Junghan walked home with hands stuffed in his hoodie pocket. Damn it's cold. Every step he takes, unnecessary shivers was felt. If it wasn't for Seokmin rushing him to school, he would have grabbed his thicker hoodie. After some walking, a familiar existence was felt. Maybe, just maybe Junghan likes the company. But it's creeping him out so badly he startsarrow-10x10.png to speed walk which turns to running because one, he couldn't take the cold and two, the human was creepily following him. Apparently, the human was way faster than him that he caught up with Junghan.
"Aye." That voice, .
Junghan turns his head towards the voice, flipping shizzle bizzle, "What're you doing here?!"
One clickarrow-10x10.png of the tongue, a wink and finally a smirk, "I'll eat dinner at your place tonight."
Junghan hums in acknowledgement, "Wait what?! No! You can't just makearrow-10x10.png plans like that Seungcheol!"
Seungcheol flings an arm around Junghan, "Oh yes, I can."
Junghan can't protest, his house is just right in front of his eyes, he can't just do a U-turn and say he got the wrong house because hell Seongcheol knows where he stays.
"Look! We're home!"
"Go away."
We. Yeah. It's suppose to be just 'I'm home.' Junghan shakes his head before enteringarrow-10x10.png the house. Seongcheol wouldn't stop clinging on him until Junghan's mum saw him at the living room. Seongcheol doesn't know how to shut up when Junghan wants him to shut up the most. Because now, Seongcheol's introducing himself to all of Junghan's family members. Yes, Seongcheol knows his mum, the oh-so-well-known florist in the area. Yes, he knows Junghan's dad, Seongcheol met him once at school and they had a conversation of God-knows-what. Seongcheol's like a childhood friend but not childhood enough. They've only started being friends when they were 10, being lame at the playground.
Like as if Junghan's family haven't taken note of the reason why Seongcheol's here, he just had to announce it again, clearly and loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'm here to have dinner with all of you!"
That playfularrow-10x10.png smirk would have made Junghan's fingers curled into a ball of fist and leave a mark on Seongcheol's cheek but Junghan knows better not to make a scene. Junghan went to bath for awhile and then his mum insisted Seongcheol to bath too and wear Junghan's clothes for the time being. Obeying like a good kid, Junghan does what she says. Finally, the big family and the special guest, who chose to seat next to Junghan, settled at the dinner table and began dinner. It was such a comfortable silence despite having such an unexpected guest.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" That was the question Junghan expected since just now but he still haven't figured out an answer to that so he just shrugs it off.
Junghan suddenly felt uncomfortable at how his mum was staring at him and Seongcheol in a very odd manner. The question will soon be asked, Junghan is prepared.
"So, Junghan, is this the boy you said you had a crush on and you wanted to bring him home to meet us?"
Yes, mum! You genius. Jackpot. Baboom! Ugh. Seongcheol turns his head slowly towards Junghan, with chopsticks still in his mouth. Junghan met his gaze and gave the 'play-it-cool' face. Seongcheol nods like he knows its like a question mothers like to ask to purposely make the atmosphere awkward. Junghan agreesarrow-10x10.png to his mother's question and everybody at the table either gasped in disbelief or sighs in relief. But Seongcheol did none, he stoned. He blinks, once, twice. He gave Junghan the look of 'I-need-an-explanation' and Junghan nods. The comfortable silence was back but with a tad of uncomfortableness until dinner was finished. Junghan took hold of Seongcheol's wrist and dragged him up to his bedroom. Sure slamming the door wasn't at all necessary but it was done accidentally. Junghan needed to explain about whatever that just happened at the dinner table just now. He had to do it now or never.
"Look whatever happened just now, it's all jus-", "Seongcheol what're you doing?"
Seongcheol was so closed to Junghan that he can feel his breathe on his lips. Seongcheol managed to sandwhich Junghan in between him and the bedroom door.
"I know." With just two words, the moment Junghan had been waiting for has finallyarrow-10x10.png arrived.
That soft and tender lips on his own like he never have expected. He imagined how his first kiss would be like and never thought it'll be much much better than his wild imaginations. After much tenderness and love, Seongcheol pulls apart and rest his forehead on Junghan's. The playful grin that never failed to make Junghan's fingers curls into a ball of fist but at the same time gives him the fluttery feeling in his stomach and heart. One more kiss and Seongcheol's smirk is back. Oh let the teasing startsarrow-10x10.png.
 
 
827 words of me pouring my feels into a one shot