Saved From Sasaeng Fans

Request for One Shot

wonwoo x chorong

[Isabella37]

Was it really a good idea to go out alone with your bestfriend at this timing? Wonwoo wonders if Mingyu ever thinks straight because this was clear cut dangerous and risky but how did Wonwoo even give in to Mingyu's ideas? Oh right, Mingyu's lame blackmails.

"I'll burn your favourite pair of undies." Mingyu once said.

Wonwoo wears his beanie and his mask. Even though it was midnight, Wonwoo have read of all the possible dangers there was going out 'alone' at midnight. By alone, Wonwoo means with a tall giant who likes to wonder off alone to different things that caught his attention. What Wonwoo fears the most was the sasaeng fans. He learnt that the are like owls, nocturnal creatures. When they don't get what they want in the early morning, they come to haunt at night. Weapons include, bright flashing light sticks to show they loyalty and huge DSLR cameras. Also, other form of weapons includes inappropraite things and somethimes it can even be sharp abjects, like deadly bobby pins. Wonwoo shivers, once for the cold, twice for remembering eerie stuffs in the middle of the dark alley. Wonwoo sighs in relief when he spots no one loitering around the lobby or the area of his group's dorm. He thanked the gods all way too soon because Mingyu starts running and Wonwoo panics. His bestfriend doesn't run like that for nothing, he only runs like that when he spots...

. Wonwoo makes a left turn and he hears the screams of the fans getting louder. Screw Mingyu for running without having the tendency of dragging Wonwoo with him. Now they're both alone and Wonwoo has a bad sense of direction because now he's being chased and they're going in circles. Like as if they're smart enough to trap Wonwoo. Wonwoo thank his young age because damn he has all this energy to run. He runs pass the convinience store that was suppose to be the place Mingyu wanted to bring him to. He hids himself behind the large wall. There wasn't any lamp post which made it easier for Wonwoo to camouflage with the dark surroundings, he too was wearing all black. He stiffens when he sees the group of saseng fans running past him. He exhale the breathe he never knew he held. Wonwoo carefully walked out of the wall but was pushed back in to his hiding spot by what he thinks is a girl. She could be a sasaeng! Before he had the time to scream for help, she covered his mouth and sandwiched him between her body and the wall. Wonwoo was more scared than awkward.

The group of sasaeng ran past them again, Wonwoo's heart was speeding up, the girl could probably feel it. The girl released her hand from his mouth and went to checked to see whether the coast was clear. She walks back to Wonwoo and held out her hand, "Chorong."

Wonwoo was catching his breath, but it got caught in his throat because well damn, the girl didn't look harmful, she was rather like an angel.

"W-Wonwoo." Wonwoo shook her hand.

"Wonwoo? As in from Seventeen? What are you doing here anyway?"

Well, damn. Wonwoo wasn't expecting that. He expected her to go all crazy and jelly and hug Wonwoo for dear life and call her group of sasaengs and I don't know, keep him forever? Wonwoo his lips, "Yeah, that Wonwoo. Was suppose to go to that store there," Wonwoo points, "but those things just had to chase me till the end of my life," Wonwoo breathes, "and I lost my bestfriend."

Chorong laughs, "Want anything? I'll buy it for you, just give me the money. And you didn't lose your friend, he just went to the lobby stairs and dragged the security for help."

Wonwoo laughs too, "Mingyu's such a child."

They ended up going to the store together and Wonwoo learnt that Chorong works there and is willing to knock down those girls if they ever chase Wonwoo again because Chorong was a black belt. So, she sent Wonwoo back to his dorm lobby and bid her farewell. After seeing that Wonwoo was gone, Chorong turns and clutches her heart. She fangirled all the way home, that was probably a heaven's gift. What good deed has she done in her previous lives that she deserves this? She doesn't know, she doesn't care because not only did she get to talk to Wonwoo, but she actually got so much closer to Wonwoo. That Wonwoo, Seventeen's Jeon Won Woo. Wasn't she just lucky?

 

 

771 words of holy this was a little rushed, like Wonwoo running to save his life.