I-I Love You

Request for One Shot

taeyeon x tiffany

[Heartsmith]

Being rich doesn't bring happiness to Tiffany. Having everything expensive and limited edition just doesn't fill up the empty spot in her heart. She doesn't know what that empty spot was meant for. Tiffany sighs, her tears threatening to fall again. She has been depressed for long but no one cared. Her parents passed off as that she just needs a rest. Tiffany can't even fall asleep, even with all the sleeping pills she downed.

Tiffany found herself walking to the coffee shop again, where this young lady gave an undescriable warm feeling in Tiffany's chest. The young lady who goes by the name Kim Taeyeon, was there again, to serve Tiffany's usual order. She doesn't have to ask, she just smiles and comes back with the usual order and sat opposite Tiffany to provide company. Tiffany doesn't feel uncomfortable in fact she feels the warmth the other is providing. They talked more and more after every visit from TIffany, which led them to be best friends. Tiffany doesn't notice her smile getting wider and wider until Taeyeon points out that she has a beautiful eye-smile. Tiffany blushed at the compliment. Tiffany finds that she doesn't feel empty anymore. Taeyeon was always there to listen to her problems, giving words of encouragement and giving Tiffany a warm hug before she goes home.

Tiffany smiles died when she doesn't meet her best friend in the same coffee shop, learning that Taeyeon has already quit. Tiffany sighs, Taeyeon ignored her calls and texts too. Tiffany thinks it's probably her fault for pushing Taeyeon to go to that singing contest.

"Great job TIffany. You don't just shove your wealth to people. UGH." She pulls on her hair.

 

 

Tiffany found Taeyeon humming to 'I' and she felt a fuzzy feeling in her chest. She ignored it and asked Taeyeon to sing it a little louder, Taeyeon obliged. Tiffany found herself smiling throughout the whole song. She urged Taeyeon to go to the singing contest and let everyone hear her beautiful voice. Taeyeon just had to say she doesn't have that much money to spend in pursuing her music career and Tiffany just had to shove her wealth in Taeyeon's face, saying she would pay for everything. Taeyeon didn't like that, she felt like she's putting more burden on Tiffany. And Tiffany couldn't feel more guilty after knowing that Taeyeon left without a note. She sighs, it's all her fault.

Tiffany can't fall asleep without the help of sleeping pills again. Tiffany found her way to an unfamiliar small house which seemed even more cozier than her huge mansion. Tiffany doesn't know where she is but she knocks on the door anyways. Her heart thumps hard against her ribcage, why is she so nervous? The door opens, to reveal someone who Tiffany's heart earns for. Tiffany's eyes pricked with tears. Taeyeon was there, at the door, face shocked to see Tiffany. Tiffany goes to Taeyeon's open arms. She is suppose to be mad at Taeyeon for leaving without a note but she snuggles into Taeyeon's warmth.

"Hey, hey, how'd you find me?" Taeyeon asks softly, wiping Tiffany's tears.

"I-I don't know," Tiffany sob, "I just found you."

"W-Why did you leave? Was it beause I annoyed you with the singing contest? Was it because you didn't want to burden me? I mean, you aren't even a burden to me. I-I think I have might just liked you over the past few months, and I was happy. Then you left, and I was dreadful. It's all my fault you left, isn't it? I shouldn't have forced you to that singin-"

"Tiffany, look at me. It's not your fault. I mean, yeah, partially your fault. For making me fall in love with you." Taeyeon blushes.

Tiffany stared into Taeyeon's eyes, finding evident of joking, none, "Y-You love me?"

Taeyeon smiles, she nods, "I do. I think I was stupid to actually avoid you because of that."

"Taeyeon," Tiffany cried out, "I love you too."

With just those words, Taeyeon felt tears run down her face. Was she sad? No. She was the complete opposite of sad. The two shared a hug and then Taeyeon held Tiffany's face between her hands.

"May I?" Tiffany nods.

Taeyeon leans in, capturing Tiffany's sweet lips. It's been a tortue just imagining how those lips felt on hers but now that it isn't a dream, Taeyeon feels like she's in heaven.

"So will you go for that singing contest still?"

"I will only sing for you, Fany-ah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

759 words of wooooooooooooooooooooooooololololololololololololo what was that i wrote holz i hope you like.