Long Time No See

Request for One Shot

Vernon x Grace

Seventeen & you

[zainathegreat]

When I say I wanted to meet you, I never knew it'll be this way.

There was aarrow-10x10.png huge crowd infront of me, could be fans because they're holding up placards and other signs. I got on my toes to try and see what the fuss was all about. Snap. Is that who I think it is? Is it really? Am I dreaming? Maybe I am. I might have missed her way too much. Walking past the crowd and accidentally get stabbed in the rib by aarrow-10x10.png stranger's elbow wasn't what I was expecting. I just want to leave this place peacefully oh god.

"Oh? Hansol?" I heard a lady's voice.

Maybe walking away would be a good choicearrow-10x10.png but maybe I made the right choicearrow-10x10.png by turning to the voice. Oh wow, really unexpected. There stood Ms Grace Joo, my favourite childhood friend. We stood at a distance, acknowledging the fact that we're still alive. The crowd was quiet behind her. 5 other ladies was looking at us so intesely. Okay... Grace came closer and stick out her hand.

"It's been a long time!" She exclaimed.

I shook her hand and nodded. Sure, it's been so long. That meeting was way too short for my liking but at least I got her number in return. The crowd was bursting with questions and the five ladies were calm about it by then. I went homearrow-10x10.png with new found hope. There's just something about Grace that flutters my heart. It's been way too long and now it's back. We've been texting and calling andarrow-10x10.png having long meet-ups. We catched up about a lot of things and I just knew that Grace is part of a girl group called RE:BEL, the 5 ladies was her members and that the crowd was her fans. I knew it was her dream since we were kids. She debutted three years after migrating to Seoul. How I wished I didn't insult her about her dream. She's way more successful than I've expected and here I am, sitting at homearrow-10x10.png thinking of a goal in life but ends up being a beautiful potato. Meet-ups after meet-ups, that feeling I had years ago, grew. The way she smiles, laugh and all the other things she do. Damn, I didn't know I missed that so much. It was two weeks before our next meet-up and I have things planned fore lovely Ms Grace Joo. She was scheduled to have a mini fan meeting after her performance of 'Adore You' at Music Bankarrow-10x10.png. I shall be part of the crowd watching and then proceed with my surprise. I just hope it goes the right way if not I would be running away embarrassed and not leaving the couch till someone buys me a whole year supplyarrow-10x10.png of pizzas and ice-cream. Two weeks came quick and here I am in the crowd with different strangers of different fandoms.

'Good luck for your performance today! Win #1 today!!'

from : VerHan

to : Joo-Joo

'Thank you Sollie! I will do you proud and brag about the #1 trophy soon!~'

from : Joo-Joo

to : VerHan

Hehe. Sollie. The best nickname I could have gotten since I was still aarrow-10x10.png kid running around in the playground and bumping into people and never say sorry. My Joo-Joo, I'll pray for the best and I'll meet you soon!. I got my lightstick out and waited for the whole thing to start. So this is how it feels like to watch your favourite idols live. Oh the fanchants and the fanservice. It's all so holy! Oh Oh RE:BEL will be performing soon! Yes, yes, I have listened to their whole album 'B Real' just for Grace. Can I say I feel like aarrow-10x10.png proud boyfriend? I wish. The crowd was singing along and I didn't miss out on the fanchants and the whole performance ended smoothly. Oh pretty pretty Grace Joo. You stole my heart once, and you stole it again. But I'm not complaining because it's something I've learnt to accept. And I hope you accept me. The closing consist of the MCs ending the episode of Music Bankarrow-10x10.png for the day and declaring the winner and WONDERFULLY, RE:BEL WON THE #1 PLACE LIKED I EXPECTED! That smile she has when she holds the trophy, priceless. She deserves it so much. When the idols cry, they don't cry alone because the fans would cry too. I unexpectedly have quite aarrow-10x10.png few tears rolling when I hear her thank you speech and she mentioned me.

"Thank you to my parents, blah blah blah and not forgetting the support my childhood friend, Vernon, had gave to me since I was still aarrow-10x10.png kid."

Wonderful. Now, we proceed to aarrow-10x10.png congratulatory mini fan meeting outisde the building. I'm excited, I hope you are too. The girls didn't waste any time to meet with their fans, by far the best grouparrow-10x10.png I've stan. The girls and the fans communicate and sang the 'Congratulationsarrow-10x10.png Song' and it was their leader's birthday too. So I guess getting #1 was such an honourary gift on her birthday. They were near the ending of the mini fan meeting and this is my time to shine. I stood behind the crowd, hands behind my back.

"Grace Joo!" everyone turned their attention towards me.

Aarrow-10x10.pngdeep breathe and I continuedarrow-10x10.png, "If you think I'm going to confess, you are 100% correct. Yes, I'm going to confess to you here infront of aarrow-10x10.png huge crowd and infront of your 5 sisters. You, Grace Joo, have been my friend since we were still in diapers and still crying over toys and all. I know I said that your dream to be a famous korean idol was meh but I was secretly suporting you all this time and I could have not been any prouder to see where you are right now. You left Vancouver when you were 15, then you debutted 3 years later. I think I've made the right choicearrow-10x10.png to migrate to Seoul too because if not, I wouldn't meet my all time favourite human, you. I wanna confess and say that I've liked you a lot since we were 6. And I wanna say, thank you reigniting that flame un my heart after so long of not seeing you. I guess I can proudly say, I, Vernon Hansol Chwe, loves you, Grace Joo, very much."

Woah that was long okay. Waiting for a response is more nrve-wrecking then saying the decade long confession. The crowd made way for Grace to walk through and stop infront of me. I gulped, never have I been this nervous with her up close.

"Guess what Vernon," she whispers, "I love you too!"

The crowd cheered and I did something I didn't know I could possibly do. I asked for permission and she said yes. I went for it. That first kiss. It was betterarrow-10x10.png than expected, sweeter than expected. I could feel our smiles against the kiss. Oh this is just perfect!

Fans/Crowd P.O.V :

OMOMOMO! ThIS is G OLD !!! 

*camera sounds* *squeals*

Member P.O.V :

woahh! our maknae has grown!!

Leader Unnie : Best Gift EVER!

Grace Joo, you're the best trophy I could ever get.

 

 

 

 

1217 words of delayed story of Hansol confessing to his childhood crush.