Amusement Park

Request for One Shot

Jeonghan x Yesul

[NanaXXO]

It was halloween. Jeonghan love halloween. Why?

Jeonghan would never miss the chance to go to the haunted house in his favourite amusement park. Jeonghn too would never find fun in haunted house without his girlfriend, Yesul. They have been dating for quite a while and they both had a thing for horror even though they are called 'angels' in their group of friends. Jeonghan and his friends meet up at their favourite amusement park and went on some rides first before the actual haunted house tour began. Yesul loves the thrill in riding roller coaster but its just those jaw-dropping one that makes her hearts wants to jump out from . Jeonghan hated outdoor roller coaster because he claimed there was more risk in riding outdoor rides than indoor rides, but because Yesul loved roller coasters, doesn't matter indoor or outdoor, he had to give in.

The two walked hadn in hand to queue for almost all the rides, never getting bored of the rides even if they have taken in 5 or 6 times. Jeonghan's other friends were all over the amusement park, enjoying alone time with their partners. After the 7th ride, Jeonghan and Yesul went to some shop and decided for a couple item before entering the haunted house together. They were trying on different headbands, laughing at each other if the headband doesn't suit them. After much trying out and laughter, they went for devil horns because an angel was once a devil, or why not?

The two went ahead to meet their friends at the entrance of the haunted house at 6pm where many locals and tourist are queueing to get a chance into the haunted house. The haunted house was always there but when its halloween, the whole amusement becomes the haunted house and a ride is there for the passengers to go through the haunted trail. It's basically a huge roller coaster ride, who wouldn't love it? The whole gang sat in pairs and enjoyed the ride.

First phase was the zombie apocalypse. It was Yesul's favourite because the zombies would come and chant brains. The ride would go forward and halt for a stop then the zombies would come closer and closer, leaving the passengers to try and run away but then the ride suddenly move backwards and forward down a drop. The next phase was vampires and serial killers. The passengers have to brace themselves to see a muder scene and be splashed in blood (just water and red food colouring, so not to disgust guests). The passengers would need to stay quiet so they wouldn't be found out by the serial killer. As the ride continues, the vampires would appear now and then, scaring the passengers. The next phase was Jeonghan's favourite. All your typical ghosts would come and try to grab onto you. None must make a sound. No one would dare to scream because then the ghost would appear next to them. Side-effect would be nightmares for years but definitely worth it. The ride goes backwards again then forward uphill then fall back all the way until an evil laugh was heard then the track shifts and the ride contnues on full speed, every screaming and raising their hands. Different types of ghosts and screams or even cries would be displayed and more fake vlood would be splattered.

Everyone had a great time. At the end, they would need to walk past the fake cemetry and try not to wake the dead so they can finally walk finish the whole trail. Jeonghan never failed to go to this ride every year. Every year was different, it gets better. Another reason why Jeonghan likes halloween?

"Happy 9th monthsary." Yesul shyly say, intertwining their fingers.

"Happy 9th monthsary." Jeonghan replies, pecking Yesul on the lips.

 

641 words of i never follow your plot but its still in the amusement park. and in Singapore its called Halloween Horro Night. It's not exactly what i describe here but yeah we have that in USS and i still havent attended it yet.