Bad Boys

Request for One Shot

hanbin x namjoo

[soohanfeels]

Namjoo hates people. Hanbin likes to mix around.

Namjoo has a habit of starring at people but judges them in every aspect of their life, even if they are innocently buying their meal, not minding others' business. People call her nerd, because she sits alone in class, doesn't talk much, doesn't interact with anyone. But, truth is, Namjoo would love to do all those except she hates socializing. It takes up much energy and tolerance. Especially when your bunch of friends are total dramaqueens, ugh, too much energy.

B.I or Hanbin, is the total opposite of Namjoo. He rather hang out with people, socializing like there isn't tomorrow. But, he doesn't have to be the first to approach these people, instead they come to him, making his life way too easy. Why? He was the school's rebel, everyone thinks he's cool. Putting on that bad boy image got all the girls swooning over him. OF course, Hanbin has no interest in any of these girls. He ignores whatever stories they made up just so they could get a chance to date with him and then tell the whole school and then turned into someone when in a relationship. Hanbin hates it, it takes too much energy and tolerance and reputation.

It was a rainy day that day, Namjoo was muttering profanities under her breathe, cursing the rain, cursing the people walking past her. She was cold, she hates rain and to make it worse, a stupid tall human just had to bump into her and make her fall flat on her . Lucky she wasn't carrying any books, if she did that means she'll need to dry them one by one, and that takes up too much energy and patience. She groaned, ready to spit out any harsh words that comes to her mind, ready to fight the person even if it was an old man (okay, maybe not). Namjoo opens her eyes and frowns, then her eyes met with boy whose face is flawless and structered and Namjoo thinks it's love at first sight.

"I'm sorry, didn't see you there." the tall boy offered a hand and helped Namjoo up.

"Good thing you didn't get soaked, but uhm, I'll buy food as an apology?" Namjoo was starstruck, nothing from the boy's lips made sense but she likes the voice, it must be her most favourite thing in the wold.

Then, Namjoo realise, , she is going to be in a conversation with a human being, and it would take years till the conversation ends, so she settles with a nod and walks away, not knowing what she has agreed to. Hanbin on the other hand was feeling how fast his heart was beating, he too might think it was love at first sight. He never seen her anywhere, but she looks familiar.

"Yo, bro. School's that way." Hanbin was snapped out from his little thoughts by Jiwon's loud voice.

Later at lunch, Jiwon got to realise that Hanbin was sort of out of it, and Jiwon isn't leaving without any details. He nudged the zoned-out kid and asked what's up.

"I don't know, man. I don't feel like me, like I'm not me, like I-I'm out of it, Kimbap!" duhh, Jiwon can see that.

Jiwon prompt Hanbin to speak and so Hanbin does, telling about the little jump his heart made and all the what not.

The next time Hanbin met Namjoo, he smoothly made his way next to her, "What's up, princess? I remember I owe you something."

Namjoo rolls her eyes, she ain't got time to have conversations with people and she was sure, the tall lad doesn't owe her something. Namjoo walks on, leaving a dumbfounded Hanbin, standing in the hallways, hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Seems like playboy lost his momentum, ya?" Donghyuk nudge Hanbin who was starring at the end of the corridor, where Namjoo just walked.

"I'll keep trying, watch me." With a determined punch in the air, Hanbin walked on.

 

After weeks of getting Namjoo's attention because he really wants to get to know her. Because, he isn't playing games. But, seems like Namjoo is avoiding him and everyone, kind of explains why Hanbin didn't notice her before. She slips into the crowd and disappear within seconds, better than a ninja, Hanbin thinks. Hanbin caught up with Namjoo once, pulling her back, making her stop abruptly, feeling as though her feet may not the ground if Hanbin pulls her up.

"Okay, one last time, My Queen." Hanbin begged.

Namjoo just frowns, can this beautiful looking boy stop?

"Can't stop, Sunshine. I hope you actually remembered that you agreed I could buy you food as an apology."

Namjoo's frown became deeper.

"No, beautiful people don't frown. Your face literally glows when you smile. Smile for me, Princess." Hanbin smiles wide.

"Fine, we'll get food." Hanbin nodded, this was the most Namjoo has ever talked to him.

Apparently Hanbin thanked Namjoo for actually not realizing that she agreed to his deal, because of this, it became a reason for Hanbin to keep going after Namjoo. After Hanbin got bored just starring at his food because no conversation was filling the silence. Hanbin starts speaking, unconciously Namjoo starts talking after a while and they both became engrossed with their conversation. Hanbin likes how Namjoo's eyes becomes cresents when she smiles, how she covers when she laughs. Hanbin thinks he is falling in love, and falling in deep.

Soon, they both had to go. Hanbin smiles, hands in his pockets because if he holds her hands, she'll freak out.

"Princess, have anyone told you how beautiful you are when you smile? Because I hope I'm the first!" Hanbin shouted when Namjoo was far enough not to turn around and hit him.

When Namjoo waves a bye and walked on, not turning back, Hanbin was smiling madly.

Maybe conversing with people isn't so bad, atleast with Hanbin, Namjoo thinks. She smiles as wide as Hanbin, she couldn't help but fall in love, deeper.

 

 

1009 words of mian, i was late, and i hope you life the story. i didn't follow the prank, tease thingy, but i hope hanbin calling namjoo sweet things are sort of teasing namjoo!