The mysterious man

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Flashback --

 

_____!” you heard your step-mom scream. “GET YOUR HERE AND BUY ME SOME CIGARETTES.”

 

Ugh.. how many times must I remind her I'm a goddamn minor.

 

I SAID COME HERE!” She screamed even louder. “STOP SCREAMING!” You heard your step-dad.

 

JUST ING BUY HER THE CIGARETTES!” you covered your ears. You sighed.

 

Like I've said, I'm still a minor and I can't buy cigarettes.” you told her.

 

FOR THE LAST TIME, JUST ING ASK SOME PERSON DOWN THE STREETS!” she snapped. So did you.

 

I SAID BEFORE NO ONE WILL ACTUALLY HELP!” you screamed right back at her.

 

YOU ING .” she hit you in the head with the nearest object she could find.

 

Ouch. It was a wooden stick. A thick one. You were bleeding profusely. Blood couldn't stop oozing out as you held your hand against it. Your step-dad came to you and grabbed you by your collar as he opened the door and threw you on the floor. You felt pain all over your body, as if you were dying.

 

It was horrible. It wasn't the first time you got kicked out into the streets but this time, you decided that you were never going back to hell. Even if you were to die on the streets. Being on the streets wasn't a smart choice, but at least it was better than being in a living hell. Way better. You walked along the streets with your torn and dirty clothes as passersby stare at you as if you were a criminal. You limped along the streets as you see people wearing the most fashionable clothes while you looked.. well, like this.

 

Enough with the self-pity, ______ . You bit your lower lip as you walked into the back alley. Perfect place for someone like me. You continued your self-pity session as you remembered the times when you were still at the orphanage.

 

It wasn't the best place on Earth, but neither was it the worst. At least you weren't abused there. At least you had friends there. At least, you were happy there.

 

Of course, when you thought life couldn't be any worse than this, it started raining. The rain was pouring. You looked up at the grey sky. Tears welled up in your eyes but you wiped them away. You didn't cry. Crying was the last thing you wanted to do. It was stupid.

 

You thought of the orphanage again. Whenever you felt like crying, thinking of the orphanage always somehow make you happy again.

 

Ever since you could remember, you were at the orphanage. You didn't know who your parents were, you couldn't remember. In fact, no one knew. Well.. you didn't care. You didn't have time to care anyways.

 

You recalled that day when your step-parents first came to the orphanage. They claimed they were looking for a kid to take care of, and they needed the oldest one of them. Come to think of it, they didn't look like they could take care of children. You were pretty sure they took you in as a 'slave'. You couldn't escape, no matter what you tried. When they kicked you out, you would always go back, knowing you wouldn't survive on the streets.

 

But this time round, you were determined. You would NEVER step another foot into that house again. It was your only fear. The only thing aside death that could send shivers down your spine and make you shake.

 

HEY. YOU. GET OFF MY SPOT.” You snapped out into reality. A scary man glared at you. You immediately stood up and walked away. While you were walking down the alley, you heard footsteps behind you, but you couldn't care less. There were many homeless people there anyway.

 

As you continued further down into the dark alley, you stopped. Dead end. You sighed and decided to sit down, but before you could do anything. You had a blackout. Someone hit you in the head with something heavy..

 

End --

 

“_____?” you felt someone shaking your shoulders. “Oh.. sorry.. what were you saying?” you looked up at the man. He sighed. “So.. how did you save me again?” you curiously asked.

 

“Well, like I was saying, a few gangsters tried to you.” he said calmly. “Oh..”

 

“Wait.. you.. aren't you.. in shock? Or fear?” his eyes widened.

 

You laughed. “It's really nothing compared to what I've been through, and it's not like they me anyway. So.. how did you save me?”

 

What a peculiar girl. Normally girls would be screaming and crying their heads off.. The man stared at you.

 

“I kinda kicked their asses, you know.” The man laughed. “Yeah.. sure.” you rolled your eyes. “Alright, alright. I didn't kick their asses, my bodyguards did, alright?” “At least that sounded real.” you got out of the bed.

 

“So.. mister. What's your name?” you stood in front of him.

 

“..you don't recognize me?” he looked at you as if you were the weirdest thing ever.

 

“Uh.. no?” you were clueless.

 

The man chuckled, “My name's Yang Hyun Suk, CEO of YG Entertainment.. you don't know me?” You stared at him as if he was crazy as you shook your head.

 

Am I suppose to know..?

 

--

Hi there.

Done with chapter 2.

Uhh. kinda gave up on the poster idea LOL.

/shot

So .. yeah.. there you go, chapter 2.

Working on chapter 3 now. Hopefully I can finish it by today? :D