Savior?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

A/N : Anything in Italics is their thoughts (:

 

“Ugh.. where.. am I?” You regained your consciousness. You scanned the room as you sat up. “Am I dead?” You asked yourself.

“No, you're not” You heard a man's voice as you noticed a man coming out of the bathroom.


“I know that.” you laughed, “I just wanted to try it out. Too much drama, I guess?”

 

The man laughed. Looks like I've found an interesting girl. he thought to himself.

 

“So.. what's your name?” “It's _____” you looked up at him again, wondering who he was as he nodded. That was when you snapped back into reality. “Wai- wait.. WAIT A MINUTE..” your eyes widened, “WHO ARE YOU? WHY AM I HERE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?” you panicked.

 

“Oh, ha-ha. I was wondering when you would ask that..” the mysterious man asked. Immediately, you stared at him. “Well.. you see.. I kinda, you know, saved your life.”

 

“How so?” “Hmm.. don't your head hurt?” “No.” you said with a poker face even though it did hurt a little. Just a little, though. You were used to this kind of pain.

 

The strange man sat down on the sofa. “Well.. you see.” he started, “You were sitting in the back alley right..?”

 

Oh right.. I was.. You thought to yourself.

 

--

Hi there :D. Finally updating.

Yeah.. a short chapter .. SORRY .

Off I go to make a lousy poster /shot

Bye ^q^. I'll try writing another chapter by todayyy.