Makeover

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

 “So.. why am I here again..?” you sighed as you shook your head at your new hairstyle. You had it cut short under the instructions of your new boss.

 

“Like I've said, you need a new look!” he smiled, “I mean, it's time, isn't it?” he ruffled your head. “Don't worry, you look even prettier now!” he laughed.

 

You rolled your eyes as you stared into the mirror, indeed, you looked gorgeous with a concave bob. You didn't really care about how you looked but at least it was better than having long hair, it was troublesome and it always got in your way. You kept your bangs, though, to continue your disguise as a nerd, of course.

 

You stood up from your seat as you your bangs. “Uh.. I guess you can cut my salary?” you chuckled. “Oh, don't worry about it. I'll pay for you, for the rest of the day, too.” he winked at you. Rest of the day? You raised an eyebrow at him as he told you to follow him.

 

“Mister?” you called out as you followed him. “Just call me CEO.” he stopped and walked into a store. You follow suit while you shrugged.

 

He was talking to one of the staff while you looked around. All the clothes looked fashionable and.. expensive. You looked at the price tag of a jacket as you uncomfortably rubbed the back of your neck while walking away. 100,000 won? Seriously? Your eyes darted around as you waited for YG.

 

“_____-ah, come here.” he signalled for you. Your eyebrows furrowed and walked towards him. “Yes..?” you raised an eyebrow as he held up a few outfits. “Try them on.” he pushed them to you.

 

You quickly changed and walked out of the changing room. “Perfect.” “Good.” “Wow, I'm surprised!” his eyes widened as you scratched your head. “Alright, I'll take those.” he told the staff as one of them cut the price tag off the

 

“Wait! Wait!” your eyes widened at the thought of him buying you such fashionable and expensive clothes. “It's-” you were cut off. “Don't worry about it. Take it as a present from me.” he smiled at you warmly, as if reading your mind.

 

Touched, you smiled back. It was the first time you have had a genuine smile, you weren't exactly sure how you lost the most important aspect of human, your feelings. Probably because of the lack of love you received since young? Not as if you cared, though.

 

That's a nice expression you have there, _____. He smiled to himself as he paid at the counter.

 

Next, he bought you a pair of brown boots. Your outfit fitted you so well it was as if they were made especially for you.

 

You walked on the streets as guys extend their necks to take a peek at you. Guys turned around as you walked past them. YG nudged and laughed, you rolled your eyes and lowered your head out of embarrassment.

 

A new me.. You thought as you walked into the company as everyone stopped and stared at you, jaws were dropped and people were shocked. Who is this girl? A new celebrity? They all thought. You walked towards the elevator and pressed the button. You were pretty contented. You liked the idea of throwing away your painful, dark past and you have decided to start a new life. Of course, firstly, by doing well in your job.

 

You walked out of the elevator with your head held up high.

 

Good luck, _____. You smiled to yourself.

 

--

Oh lord, I hate _____ myself, too . Sometimes.. LOOL.

SO ANNOYING. HAHAHHA . /shot

Sorry about the slow updates T__T

Bye ~