New neighbour

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You closed your eyes and sighed. “Awkward much?” you opened your eyes and looked at the 5 boys in front of you. They shrugged, not knowing what to do either. “Why don't you just treat me like a guy.” you suggested, “I mean, since it's awkward with a girl and all.” you raised an eyebrow.

 

I want the 6 of you to bond!” he beamed at you, before looking at the boys. You furrowed your eyebrows. “Are you serious? Aren't we close enough? It's not like we're gonna get married or anything like that.” you blurted out without thinking, “I mean.. we're close.. enough right?” you looked at the boys. “No? ...” you pursed your lips together and looked away.

 

Alright, then. Go!” YG pushed the 6 of you out of the door and said, “You guys better be close when you come back or else....” he threatened with a smile.

 

That's alright too.. I guess.” G-Dragon started, after all, he is the leader. “Uh.. so.. any suggestions?” he asked for everyone's opinion. “Well.. we can't really go anywhere though.. we'll be recognized and all.” Seungri pointed out. “Hm..” everyone pondered.

 

-

 

On the other side, Dongwoo was still thinking of that back. He was with the rest of Infinite and they were all chatting, playing around and doing random things. They all noticed that Dongwoo had been in his thoughts recently. “I really..” Dongwoo said suddenly, “I really think he's still alive.. I mean.. t-that back.. It was really alike. I couldn't possibly NOT recognize that back.. right?” he glanced at the boys.

 

L, with his usual poker face, then spoke. “It's not impossible, though. But, you never know.”

 

Yeah. Also, isn't that nerd a girl? The one who saved you was a guy, wasn't he..?” Woohyun looked at him. “No.. I don't know..” Dongwoo looked back at Woohyun, as if he realised something. “Maybe.. Maybe that girl IS him!” he beamed, happy to have finally found his saviour.. or so he assumed to be.

 

He stood up and pumped his fist into the air, “YES! I FOUND HI- I MEAN HER!” he smiled brightly. “Or so you assume...” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Party pooper.” he stuck his tongue out. “Who cares! It's a good start since I've finally found a suspect!” he jumped around happily.

 

-

 

HAHAHAHAHA” you laughed, harder than ever. You wiped a tear away from your eye, “Oh lord. I.. PFFFT HAHAHAHAHA” you held onto your stomach. “I haven't laughed so hard in my whole life. You guys are the best.” you smiled at them, they were laughing along with you. Big Bang was telling stories about their lives and Daesung happened to tell one that was extremely hilarious.

 

That's great. It's good to laugh!” T.O.P was being silly, which was really different from his usual cool image. You were surprised when his personality started coming out as you guys got to know each other in the company's empty room. It was fun. The best time of your life. Especially since you got rid of that annoying Mr.Almighty.

 

Big Bang and you were officially good friends. Without even knowing, of course. The happy times flew by quickly and the 6 of you went back home together. “Oh, _____-ssi. Did you hear? We moved today.” Taeyang stated. “Really? That's cool. To where?” you curiously asked.

 

The 6 of you stopped in front of your apartment's building. “Haven't you hear?” they asked, “We moved to the apartment beside yours. Hello there, new neighbour!” Seungri smiled, along with the rest of Big Bang.

--

So like, hi guys. It's been a while. LOL. 

I've been really really busy since school just started this week.

Everything's been going well I guess, but it's been tiring, so sorry about the slow updates T__T.

Boring chapter. I didn't know what to write.. Writer's block :\

ALRIGHT BYE<3