Plan

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

 
“Nice to meet you guys!” KiYoon smiled and shook hands with each of the member in Big Bang.
 
“Well this is awkward.” you scratched your head after the introduction. After all, they were supposed to be nerds, so they didn't really spoke much.
 
-
 
Soon enough, you guys were chatting happily. It was a pretty large group and people were wondering why the twins were hanging out with nerds.
 
“Eww, I take back my words of saying that guy was ever cute!”
 
“I know, right?”
 
“Gross! Why would they even hang out with those nerds!”
 
“Pfft, were they that desperate?”
 
“OH OH, YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS TRICK!” Kiyoon shouted after hearing. She picked up her chopsticks and.. oh god.. she placed it between her nose and mouth.
 
The wooden chopstick snapped into two and the twins burst out laughing. “OH GOD YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE YOUR OWN FACES.”
 
You glanced at the boys. “Pffffft-” everyone at the table laughed.
 
You weren't exactly sure why you laughed either, maybe for the fact that the boys all had the same expression as you did, maybe because you just felt like it.
 
It was a magical feeling, too nice to be true, in fact.
 
If only time could just stop now. You had no idea what you just thought of. It was a weird thought, yet you kind of wished it was true.
 
-
 
Well, on the other side. Dongwoo watched you guys as he clenched his fist tight, just as everyone else. It was disgusting to watch outcasts laughing so happily.
 
“Hey, I've got a plan.” A girl spoke, causing everyone else's heads to turn and stare at her as she smirked.
 
 
-
Firstly, I'd like to apologise about my lack of updates.
And this really really short update D: .
School's been CRAZY, and when I mean crazy, I meant I had to stay back literally every single day.
I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be THIS busy this year. 
Once again I apologise for the slow slow slow updates T_T /sob
boring chapter i know x_x
 
Anyways, VOTE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Don't forget to subscribe and comment B) ( I really like replying to comments :D )