Calm before the storm

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

God, did I just get saved by that jerk? You shook your head and tried to focus. No. No I did not. I mean, I would have known if the bat was going to hit. Yep. Yep. THAT'S RIGHT. HAH! 
 
....... Yeah I got saved. You sighed, giving up.
 
“A-are you alright?” G-dragon poked you in the arm as the rest of Big Bang stared at you with their eyebrows furrowed. 
 
“..S-sure!” you laughed awkwardly, scratching your head. GD raised a brow at you.
 
“.... fine.” and you told them what happened after school. Saying it all out made you feel better.
 
“Hmm.. Maybe you should go and thank him? He doesn't sound like a bad person..” T.O.P suggested. “Pfft, him, good?” you gave an 'x' with your arms. “Well then at least give him something to thank him? You owe him one afterall!” Seungri beamed at you. Your lips twisted and you thought for awhile.
 
“..Yeah.” You nodded, “Yeah I should. I really don't want to owe him anything.” The boys smiled in approval. “Thanks.” you smiled sheepishly back at them. They laughed in harmony.
 
To them, you weren't as cool as they thought you were at first. Frankly speaking, you were just a dork. And you can definitely say that, you have opened up to them, even more than you originally planned to.
 
--
 
“Well?” Dongwoo said, lazily. “What do you want?” he spoke, with a mocking tone which made you pretty irritated.
 
You were fidgeting, hesitating to say your thanks. And him acting like a total jerk was not helping at all.
 
“You know what?” you sighed, “Thanks for saving me and I hope you enjoyed your heroic moment.” you rolled your eyes at him before walking away. Without even turning around, you already knew he was probably laughing at you.
 
--
 
Dongwoo was laughing and smiling to himself in a corner while the other guys were staring at him.
 
“Is he okay?” Hoya asked the others. “Probably not..” L answered as Dongwoo laughed to himself again. “What's up with him?” everyone else shrugged. “Beats me.”
 
--
 
You sighed as you heard another one of the girls point at you in the corridor for the umpteenth time that day and to be quite frankly, you didn't mind at all. You were having too much fun with Big Bang that day to even care anymore.
 
You have become much closer to them as compared to the first day you guys met and you were definitely glad to have them as friends, afterall whenever you wanted to talk to someone, you never had much people to turn to.
 
Of course, the twins were there for you too.
 
Big Bang and the twins were there for you ever since you've noticed and you couldn't help but feel grateful for it. You had such gratitude to the president, although you may not seem like it.
 
You might be a little cold at first but honestly speaking, you were just like any other girl.
 
Although I should add that, this might just be the calm before the storm.