The Twins

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

“Hey.. we were sincere about the sorry.. We didn't mean it-”
 
“No, no, nevermind. Just don't bother me anymore.” you tried to explain, again.
 
“For the last time, until you accept our apology, don't expect us to backoff.” the girl pestered.
 
“Alright, alright. I accept your apology.” you sighed, then walked off.
 
“Okay, now let's become friends!” the boy smiled as they both walked behind you.
 
“I'm an outcast. Just for your information.” 
 
“An outcast with 5 boys other always sticking with her. Yup.” the girl giggled.
 
“What's wrong? Outcasts can't have friends?” you resisted the urge to smack your forehead, hard.
 
“Of course not! That's why we're trying to become friends with you!” the boy blocked off your way.
 
“Aren't you better mixed with someone else.. for example.. that KINGKA of OURS?” you brushed your shoulders against the boy's as you walked past them.
 
“Aww man, come on. You know how we are! Just become friends with us. I mean.. nerds would at least seem better than those .. people right?” the girl pouted, still following close behind.
 
“Ughhhhhh. FINE. FINE, AS LONG AS YOU STOP BOTHERING ME.” you snapped. Annoying bunch..
 
“HOOORAYYY!” the corridor had heard them.
 
“Why are those 2 hanging with her? Isn't she an outcast?” “What's up with people taking a liking to her?” “Even Dongwoo oppa..”
 
You forgot your ear plugs. to be me.. ugh. Yup, Big Bang wasn't around again. What a great day it was for you. 'Great'. Big Bang had been skipping school a lot recently, and of course, people noticed. People wondered.
 
There were rumours that they quitted school and ditched you. Rumours that they were actually gangsters in disguise and so on.
 
You sighed as you sat down on the usual, 'Outcast's Table' when the twins came along and sat down. “Oh right, we forgot to ask for your name.” the girl giggled, again.
 
“_____.” you mumbled, hoping they'd go away. “Cool! I'm Ki Yoon and this is, of course, my little brother, Ki Hwan!” she shook your hand as they ate and continued chatting. 
 
Oh god why. Why here. You could feel the stares from others, wondering why the new, gorgeous, transfer students were sitting with THAT outcast who even went against Dongwoo.
 
Dongwoo, of course, was shocked at the two students sitting with you. He couldn't help but stare at the three of you as he a whole load of things went through his mind.
 
How'd she get friends? How in the world... How dare she..
 
“OPPS, SORRY. MY HAND SLIPPED.” a high-pitched voice followed as milk was poured all over your head. You raised a brow, then rolled your eyes.
 
“HEY! You totally did that on purpose!” Ki Yoon shouted at the girls. “Yeah!” Ki Hwan followed, then glared at the girls.
 
“Whatever.” the girls stalked off but the twins immediately grabbed them back. You heard screams, but didn't bothered to turn back to look. Too much drama..
 
“APOLOGISE!” Ki Yoon literally screamed at them. “F-f-fine!” their hair, being held on by the twins. “S-sorry..” they mumbled. “Louder.” the twins gave a smirk. Aren't they enjoying this a little too much? You wondered to yourself as you tried your best not to smile at the girls suffering.
 
“SORRY!” they said it loud, in fact, it was probably loud because the whole canteen was literally staring at them, trying to hold in their laughter.
 
-
 
“MAN! How did that feel?” Ki Yoon smiled and placed her arms on your shoulder. “Pretty good.. I guess.” you said.
 
“Hehe!” they both beamed at you.
 
Well, maybe.. they aren't that bad, huh? You smiled back at them, this time, a genuine one.
 
--
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS SORRY I WAS AN IDIOT OMG.
I MISSED THIS CHAPTER.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/sob
/sob
were you confused
omg
you should tell me the next time you're confused okay.
okay.
SOB.