More friends

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You kept bowing today. Awful, yet essential. After all they were all super stars, famous directors, writers etc. You just couldn't afford to offend any of them. You sighed, and stretched your body in your office. You didn't had much chance previously sitting in it, though.

 

It was November, and the weather was cold. Very. You shivered at the thought of December. How will I even survive it. You shook your head and twisted your lips. You were blanking out when someone waved her hand in front of you.

 

Hi!” It was CL. She was with the rest of 2NE1 and they were estatic to see you. “Hello.” you stood up to bow and smiled at them. They were staring at you, and well, the only thing you could do then was to stare back. Awkward.

 

So..” Minzy broke the silence, “We.. kinda have a day off and.. well..” she fidgeted as your eyes widen, “Mhm..?” you raised a brow. “So.. we were thinking..” Bom looked estatic, “WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SHOPPING WITH US?” she jumped, the rest smiled at me. Shopping? Uh.. “Sure.” you answered without hesitation. You just couldn't bear to reject them.

 

But.. I don't know much about.. shopping.” you shrugged and they giggled. “No worries!” they beamed at you. “Uh.. okay..?” you smiled, unknowingly. “You should smile more! You look better smiling!” Dara told you, with the other girls nodding. You stopped smiling and went back to your poker face immediately, shocked that you were smiling just like that. They tilted their heads in sync, wondering why you did that.

 

Gosh, these people.. You smiled, again, from the bottom of your heart.

 

-

 

This one!” CL threw a shirt at you, “And.. this one!” she threw yet another one at you. Yes, like in the movies, you were holding a BUNCH of clothes in your arms, with 2NE1 throwing a BUNCH onto you.

 

Thanks but..” you tried to tell them. “NO BUTS!” Bom stuck her tongue out. “Don't worry. We'll pay for you.” Minzy said. “WHAT? No way am I allowing you guys to pay for me.” you were bewildered. No way were you gonna let them pay.

 

But..” Dara tried her puppy eyes. “No.” you said bluntly. “Aw.. fine.” they pouted. The 5 of you laughed. You liked the company of the girls. Maybe having friends wasn't such a bad thing after all?

 

-

 

OH GOD. FINALLY IT'S OVER. You sighed and slumped onto your couch. It was tiring shopping with the girls. Exhausted, you fell asleep right after lying on your bed.

 

But hey, you had to admit, it was fun. Not to forget, you also made new friends beside, well, Big Bang. You smiled to yourself.

 

Flashback --

 

_____, we're friends.. right?” the girls asked, out of nowhere. They stared at you intently.

 

You gave a confused look, then smiled. Without hesitation, “Of course.” You didn't know why you said that, though. It just came naturally. But you didn't regret it, they were such nice and warm-hearted people. It was hard to say 'No' to them.

 

End --

 

Friends, might just be a good start. Hopefully nothing goes wrong, you had enough of your 'miserable' life.

 

Let's just say life isn't gonna be easy, though.

 

--

OH GOD GUYS. CRAPPY CHAPTER. I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY T__T

I'm especially for my slow updates.

It's Chinese New Year and let's just say, it's an extremely busy day where you have to take care of guests, play with kids, entertain people.

Oh well!

Anyway, Happy Lunar New Year !

/working on the next chapter B)