Bullied

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

It was the day after your meal got 'interrupted'. You completely forgot about it, not taking it to heart, after all you had much more to care about than some jerk. You were in school alone. Big Bang took a day off because of their packed schedules while you roamed around in school, bored.

 

You held on to the schedule and walked into the toilet stall. Unexpectedly, just right after you walked into the stall and locked the door, water was splashed on you. “What the..” you flinched and opened the door to see 3 girls standing in front of you, laughing and giving each other a five. You recognized them, they were the ones who tried to cut your queue.

 

You glanced at your paper, good thing it wasn't wet. “So.. you splashed water on me just 'cause you couldn't cut the queue?” you rolled your eyes at them as one of them pulled you by your collar before throwing you towards the wall. Unexpectedly, you didn't fall.

 

You stood still and folded your paper into half before putting it in the pocket on your uniform. They were surprised, but didn't gave up. “Pfft. We're trying to teach you a LESSON.” they snorted. “NEVER. EVER. Get near our Dongwoo oppa again!” All three of them attacked you at once. The wavy haired girl, Jin tackled you and the blonde one, HyunYong kicked you from the side. The leader, HyeGi reached for the paper.

 

You pushed Jin off and reached for your paper. You literally flew towards HyeGi but to no avail, as you fell on the floor. Bruises were everywhere on your body, but it was nothing to you. Nothing, compared to the ones you used to get.

 

You messed with the wrong nerd,” your tone was threatening, “not all nerds are weak. And unfortunately for you guys..” you smirked and stood up before kicking Jin towards the wall. Self-defence was one thing you learnt, or else you'd have never survived the harsh, cruel reality.

 

You punched HyeGi, causing her to fall, scraping her knees in the process. HyunYong pulled your hair as you elbowed her in her guts. “OOF!” tears welled up in her eyes. HyeGi, reacting on instinct, tore your paper into pieces.

 

You laughed. “You know.. I think it's actually quite fun being a bully..” you held HyeGi's chin up and smirked. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she begged, “PLEASE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER TWO. JUST.. PLEASE LET ME GO.” she wouldn't stop crying. You slapped her in the face without hesitation.

 

You glanced back at the two who were laying on the ground. “This, my dear, is reality.” you told the two with a smile as you walked out of the toilet with bruises all over your body, hair messy as you held on to your shoulder.

 

Dammit.. I lost control of myself.. I even.. I even took my anger out on that.. that girl. You sat on the empty stairs of the quiet part of the building and reflected. I can't return to the past me again.. Tears threatened to fall but you wouldn't cry. Not now, not ever.

 

Nerd?” Oh lord.. Not now.. You pretended not to hear anything. “I know you heard me.” he sat down next to you. “You chose the wrong time to show off, Mr.Almighty.” you turned to look at him, you flinched, shocked. Dongwoo was staring at you.

 

What happened?”

 

Why do you care? Pfft.” you blew your bangs.

 

What happened?” he wouldn't stop.

 

Oh, so, apparently, your fangirls attacked me.” you rolled your eyes under those thick glasses of yours and said it with a sarcastic tone. “But wait, here's the exciting part. Guess who won?” you laughed.

 

Them?” you stood up, walking away again. “Hey! Wait up, nerd!” he called for you.

 

I have a name and it's definitely not nerd.” you stopped walking and scoffed at him. “Ain't you feisty, nerd?” he walked closer towards you. “Too.. feisty..” he reached his hand for your glasses but you slapped his hands away.

 

First, you blew my peaceful life away. Next, you mess with my meals. Then, your fangirls start attacking me. What now?” you tried to stay calm and managed to walk away without snapping.

 

God. Why is life still being so harsh on me even after escaping that hell hole. I can't, and will NEVER return back to the old _____. Your fists were clenched tightly as you bit your lips and walked down the quiet and empty corridor.

 

She.. why is she so familiar..” Dongwoo muttered to himself as he watched the nerdy girl walk away. "She kind of reminds me of.. her.." he folded his arms, "NAH.. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE." he laughed to himself. Oh, silly me. She's disappeared, hasn't.. she?

--

or not.

I RUSHED THIS HAHA.

Immediately after the last chapter.

Boring and stupid chapter sobbb.

someone shoot me.

Still.

Tadahh~ 

Finally not one that gets pushed around and bullied all the time.

Phew.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed/commented <3