Sick

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Bzzzz... bzz.... You sighed, then picked up. “Hello? This is _____ speaking.” you sounded weak. “Ah.. yes.. But-” you were cut off, “but I can still..” you tried to say. “Ah.. fine.” you growled.

 

Yes. You've got a cellphone, YG gave it to you. Yes, to make your life easier. Yes, you were sick. Horrible, horrible day. You groaned at the thought of YG reprimanding you. “Don't try to argue with me, young lady!” you tried to imitate him, then laughed at yourself. He warned you not to 'get near the company' or else, well, you'd get it from him.

 

You tried to tell him you were fine. You were used to it, but the way he kept cutting you off left you with no choice as you giggled to yourself.

 

You were enjoying a day off until someone rang the doorbell. You stood up lazily and walked towards the door. You opened up to see Big Bang in front of you. Taken aback, you had a confused look on your face. “Ah.. why are you guys here?” they smiled, “Why? Are we not welcomed?” as the 6 of you laughed together.

 

 

You have to take this 3 times a day. Understood?” T.O.P said, like a mother, weird.. how would you know what having a mother feels like? You whined, “Ehhh. That's troublesome. It'll go away soon anyw-” “No! You'd better listen to me.” he pointed at you as the others signalled a 'no' behind his back. You sighed, “Alright.” knowing very well what the others meant when they shook their head with sympathic looks at you.

 

Good.” he smiled. You shook your head and sighed. They looked at you, curiosity filled their minds. “Why?” Daesung asked. “The things you guys make me do..” you muttered, loud enough for them to hear before bursting out into laughters again.

 

Well.. now that we've settled the 'serious business'.. PARTY TIME!” Seungri jumped up. The rest pumping their fists up in the air, “HELL YEAH!” as they started doing random moves and jokes, just to cheer you up. Hey, maybe getting sick wasn't as bad as you thought. You chuckled, laughing at yourself.

 

Of course, you laughed along and was actually glad they were with you.. glad you actually met them. Glad.. you left that damn house.

 

 

You guys had fun, way too much fun you wondered if the amount of happiness you're getting is already at its maximum and is slowly dropping as time goes by. You didn't care anymore, though. Appreciating the present would be the best. Hopefully it never goes wrong.

 

And let's just say time flies when you're having fun. Soon after, they went back to their dorm, which was well, beside yours.

 

You stared at the ceiling, your mind was filled with thoughts, almost too fast. You closed your eyes and soon began to feel sleepy. As you slept, you thought you dreamt of a man, and a woman, smiling at you and some.. really familiar man stood behind them, with a gun, smirking.

 

And then.. you know what happens. Nightmare. You thought to yourself, before going back to sleep. Weird, you haven't even seen the man, and of course, the woman. Yet, you dreamt of them being killed? How in the world. Forgetting all about the dream after you wake up.

--

boohoooooo. boring chapter again ._.

i apologise. lmfao.