Nevermind

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

I know that look. You could see it, she's more than just afraid. Her eyes.. lost its light. Ah... Jiyong, why are you so useless in this kind of situation.. Comforting someone was something he could never do, he mentally hit himself.

 

Don't worry. I'll get over it.” you smiled at him. He knew it, though. That you wouldn't get over it. It was almost as if he could see right through you. It was as if he could hear all your thoughts. “..sorry.” he apologised, for being useless at situations such as this.

 

No, don't worry about it.” you tried to sound like your usual self, “It's not like he can do anything to me!”

 

Ah... _____.. able to take on a ton of gangsters.. yet shake in fear, upon a fat, old man? How embarrassing. You thought to yourself.

 

-

 

Life was as per normal since that day. No one bothered you in school, nothing much went wrong at work and you were definitely getting along with Big Bang well.

 

Life didn't need to change anymore, hopefully it'll always remain like this.

 

...class..” you heard a small voice, trying to calm everyone down, of course, to no avail. “..class.. we have a new student...” the teacher managed to mumble under his breath, and almost immediately, the class fell silent. “..p-please come in..” he bit his lips, obviously afraid.

 

Please.. PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ANOTHER NERD..” you heard the class as you rolled your eyes, as a form of mocking. Silly people, so what if its not a nerd? It's not like he/she will fall in love with you. And as soon as you finished your sentence, a gorgeous girl and a guy, who looked exactly like her, yet handsome in a way, walked into the class.

 

Wait a minute.. why would such people come to this kind of a school? You couldn't understand. Such gorgeous looking people, looking almost as if they were from prestigious schools. People and their logic. You sighed and put your head down as the class whistled at the girl and the girls swooned at the boy.

 

Ah... earplugs. You thought, and almost immediately, you felt something going into your ear. You looked up, it was T.O.P. He had helped you put in yours as he smiled at you. You smiled back, “Thanks. I was just thinking of that.” as you put your head back down, falling back into deep slumber.

 

You couldn't remember what happened next but when you woke up, the new girl was sitting beside you, with her.. twin, you'd assume, in front of her. They were chatting happily when you woke up. It must have been because you were so tired, you didn't realise that your face had this 'where am I?” look (despite your thick glasses).

 

You're in school.” the girl said coolly, as they both laughed. You sighed, knowing they were obviously making fun of you.

“Oh.. sorry. We.. we didn't mean it that way.” her twin tried to explain as you put your head down once more.

 

Nevermind.” you mumbled.

 

What's wrong with people nowadays? First they mock you, then they apologise, trying to find excuses. Pfft.

 

--

omgomgomgomg

SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLY SLOW UPDATES D:

Also, I was planning on updating yesterday (19Feb) but I forgot.. cause it was my birthday LOL.

Man i .

but oh well. HAHA

Who should you end up with?

VOTE WHILE YOU STILL CAN! :D

Sorry it's been REALLY. REALLLLLY long ._.

Gosh, life has been so hectic i don't even.