Challenge

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Uhm.. are you alright?” T.O.P asked you, concerned. “Yeah.” you covered your mouth as you coughed, again, for the umpteenth time today. You sighed. “Are you sure?” You nodded. You haven't fully recovered from your sickness but work was more important to you.

 

For the whole period, you just kept coughing, and coughing non-stop. Everyone(Big Bang) was worried about you. Until you gave up and just kept coughing and coughing, after all it was nothing compared to the noise made by the class.

 

Finally, it was recess and you hurriedly strolled out of the classroom with the guys and walked towards the canteen. “HA-HA-HA. THE NERDS ARE SO DESPERATE TO GO FOR THE NERDY GIRL!” a guy laughed. “.” every girl that walked past you said out, loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

As you queued, they jeered at the 6 of you. Thankfully, you guys learnt enough to wear ear plugs under such circumstances ever since you got dragged out by Mr.Almighty.. whose name you still didn't bother to learn. Why bother learning an 's name? Pssh. You couldn't hear much of the jeerings thanks to the ear plugs and strolled leisurely towards the table.

 

Of course, like always, TIME TO EAT! The food wasn't great, but at least it was edible and you were thankful for that. You couldn't be bothered to prepare or even buy food for yourself because you were just, plain lazy. You ate gratefully as you enjoyed the peacefulness.

 

That's right, a quiet environment is your absolute favourite. Noise was the last thing you'd want to hear, not that it mattered to you, after all you're always in your own world. Blocking out any other unnecessary noise. Phew, glad I have that kind of ability. HAHA. Oh god, I'm laughing to myself again. I have to stop this. You shook your head and continued eating while the guys chatted among themselves.

 

You always preferred solitary, even when you were at the orphanage. You had friends, but seemed to have forgotten the feeling of having one over the past years. Hopefully I'd get it back. You got up, carrying your tray, you walked towards the bin.

 

 

Your POV --

 

I walked back towards the table, with the ear plugs still on as I yawned.. BAM! I fell. Great. Great job, _____. Wait a minute.. why do I feel like someone's on top of me?

 

End of POV --

 

 

That's right, Mr.Almighty was on top of you. Girls gasped, boys watched. You wanted to smack your forehead so much. Dongwoo raised an eyebrow as his hand supported him. “Did you do that on purpose?” he smirked. You stayed silent, then took out your ear plugs. “What?” puzzled, you had no idea what he just said.

 

He sighed and shook his head. Then a thought came to his mind, “Hey.. what if I kissed you right now?” he smirked, again.

 

Is that a challenge?” you kicked him off. Opps. Busted. Everyone in the canteen was shocked. Woah, that nerd kicked off our kingka. Omg how dare that kick oppa. You were about to burst into laughter any moment, until you remembered that you were in the middle of 'something'.

 

Our dearest Mr.Almighty,” you stood up, turning your back on him, “I truly think you need some help over here..” you pointed to your head and scoffed, before walking away. "Oh yeah," you stopped, "challenge.. accepted." you smirked back at him.

 

What's up with people nowadays? You shook your head at the thought of him. How gross.

 

--

 

wat. wat. wat. omg wat did i just write there D:

omg wot challenge . LMFAO

also.. idk who _____ should end up with.

kay brb let me get the poll.

 

 

 
 
Yeah..... just.. lol

wait. does it work. tell me if it does HAHAHHA.

deadline .. idk B) SO YEH FOR NOW JUST VOTEEE.

also, (sorry i talk alot lmfao) I REACHED 27 SUBBERS. hoooooooray. LOL.

/celebrates