Friends

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

You know the drill B)

--

You finished your job as usual as you walked on the streets, feeling bored. It was the weekends, after all. You wanted a good break. It was just midnight when you were just released from your job.

 

You were used to it now that you have worked for a while and the fact that you had good memory helped, too. Although Big Bang's schedule was packed. Like, really packed. You could memorize them really quickly.

 

Maybe this is a gift. HAHA. You giggled at yourself on the empty street. Then stopped when you saw a pair of feet in front of yours. You looked up and saw a guy wearing a cap that covered his eyes because of the shadow, also because of the fact that it was night-time.

 

You stepped to the left to avoid him and started walking. “Wait.” you heard a familiar voice, before stopping yourself from walking away. “Yes..?” you turned to face him. “Are you.. perhaps.. free?” he asked, as you stepped back, getting ready to run any time. “What..?” You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Why would a random guy ask me if I'm fr- Your thoughts were interrupted when the guy lifted his cap up.


It was Taeyang. “Oh..” You were surprised why he was walking on the streets during this time. “So..? Are you free?” he rubbed the back of his neck, seemingly a little awkward. “Sure?” you agreed without hesitation. You were bored anyways. Come to think of it, we've never actually spoken to each other.. He smiled.

 

But.. what are we going to do?”

 

Uhh.. good question..” he scratched his head. “How about bonding time between us two?” you laughed at your silliness and shook your head. “Well, I mean. Since we've never actually spoke to each other and all..” you shrugged.

 

True that.” he chuckled, “Alright then! Let's, uh, just stroll along since there's nothing much to do?”

 

Mhm.” you laughed at his awkwardness. A 'bonding' session sounded great. You always wanted to get closer to Big Bang. They seemed like great friends. Of course, they were nice, too. You always felt, lonely. Like, even if 10 thousand people were to surround you, you'd still lonely. Friends.. The word sounded great to you.

 

-

 

After that day, the both of you became closer. Well, close enough to chit-chat a little. As usual, the 6 of you were sitting and eating, with a little talking to break the ice at times.

 

You were happily eating until.. “Hey.” You smacked your forehead and rolled your eyes. “Sup, nerd?” It was Mr.Almighty. Hooray. Not.

 

What do you want again?” your tone was obviously really, really irritated. “You.” he pointed a finger at you while the rest of the 5 boys glared at him under their glasses, “Shouldn't you be screaming and squealing like other fangirls?” he leaned forward and raised an eyebrow at you. The distance was really near and his fangirls were squealing and cursing at you.

 

You didn't do anything but stayed in the same position before you scoffed. “I think I just lost my appetite.” You turned back to face Daesung, who was sitting across you. “Us, too.” T.O.P didn't seemed a bit amused. The 6 of you stood up and walked away without another word.

 

Feisty, huh?” Dongwoo smirked.

 

-

 

Dang it.” pissed off, obviously, “I swear he's gonna get it from me some day. Seriously. No one, I swear, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY MEALS! Ughhhh.” you were serious, but apparently, Big Bang didn't think so. “What?! Oh lord. No one messes with your meals?!” they laughed. Really hard. You were glad that the corridor was empty and was hoping no one heard them or you.

 

What..?” you tilted your head to one side. “How. What. What's so funny. I'm completely serious. That douche. Arghh. He should seriously get a life.” you rolled your eyes and walked into the classroom. Immediately, you laid your head on the table and went back to dreamland.

 

Get it from you? Psh, nerd. Who do you think you are.” a wavy hair girl glared at you from afar. “I know, right?! Why does Dongwoo oppa even bother to, talk to her!!” the other girl with her snorted. “Let's teach her a lesson.” The one who seemed most leader-like smirked.

 

--

Hell yeah! Chapter 10 B)

Alright, off I go to write chapter 11.

Also, I know it's typical and all LMFAO.

For the queenka to teach her a lesson and all....

ALRIGHT JUST SHOOT ME LMFAO.