Mr.Almighty

Everything Happens For a Reason

EDIT : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI !

I almost forgot that xD

 

--

 

You fixed your cardigan and straightened it out before breathing in and out, mentally and physically preparing yourself. You took your first step and walked towards the group of staffs.

 

“Oh, hello there.” a tall man smiled and motioned you to go towards him. You hurried, still nervous. “Don't be nervous! Introduce yourself!” a young woman silenced the crowd and you cleared your throat. “My name is _____. Nice to meet everyone. Please take care of me.” you bowed 90 degrees as a form of respect as everyone bowed back and introduced themselves slowly. You tried to remember their names. Big problem. There were so many of them it was difficult to remember all of their names.

 

“Don't worry about memorising our names.” A buff man told you as if he had read your mind. “Everyone's the same on their first day, take as much time as you wish to remember our names.” he reassured you. You nodded.

 

Soon, you found yourself busy. The job was pretty easy, apparently, you had to follow Big Bang around according to their schedules and well, basically something a normal manager does. Pretty easy for me, I guess. You shrugged as you walked into the parking lot.

 

“Hi!” Seungri waved as you walked towards the van and bowed. You checked the schedule after settling down. Woah.. Your eyes widened. So.. packed.. You shrugged and sighed softly. This is gonna be a busy day.

 

 

 

Finally over.. You thought to yourself as you lay on the couch and sighed. It was tiring, more than tiring in fact. Still, it was alright to you, after all, you were treated like a slave in the past.

 

Soon, you found yourself lying on the soft, comfortable bed. There was a nice fragrance in the room, you were elated that you no longer needed to breathe in second-hand smoke, or even see a single cigarette lying on the floor. You no longer needed to hear the two.. hyenas screaming and beating you up as if you were a toy, a lifeless object.

 

Your sight began to blur as you closed your eyes. I would not let any tear escape my eyes. I can't. It's stupid. Crying won't do any help. No one will save me.. no one.. but myself.

 

Before you knew it, you fell asleep.

 

 

 

You jumped at the sound of the alarm ringing. What the.. You sighed and shook your head. You were going to go back to sleep before remembering that there was school. Ugh.. Alright.. time to wake up, _____. You stood up lazily and prepared for school. Not forgetting your glasses, of course.

 

You literally yawned every 5 seconds and all the students were staring at you as if you were crazy. You quickly held your head down and walked towards your classroom.


KYAAAAAA ~ Or so you heard.. Am I hallucinating? You questioned yourself. I think I'm hearing fangirls screaming.. like.. yesterday.. I must be hallucinating. Yup, that's right. You shook your head and smacked your own head and BAM! you banged into someone. Holy crap.. THAT HURT. You mentally cursed the person as you fell on your knees. Normally, you'd have scolded that person, it's just too bad you're a 'nerd'.

 

You rubbed your arms as you stood up. You glared at that person through your thick glasses but managed to mumble a 'sorry', biting your lips in the process before walking off.

 

“Wait,” someone grabbed your arm, “you.. Do you think you can get away with just a 'sorry' after banging into the almighty me?” he smirked at you. “Yes, Mr.Almighty-You. I'm SOO sorry I banged and damaged your body. Need an ambulance?” You scoffed without leaving a hint of sarcasm out. OH CRAP. . You immediately covered your mouth and ran off while mentally hitting yourself, leaving Mr.Almighty behind without even looking back.

 

Both his eyes and his mouth were wide open, shocked, obviously. Soon, he was brought back to reality, “Did you see a ghost or something?” his friend waved in front of his face.

 

“No..” he narrowed his eyes at the direction you went, “Something even better..” he smirked.

 

--

For some reason I can't seem to write a good chapter.

Writers block go away T___T..

Anyways, just for your info, I started another fanfic.

Loool. I'm sorry. I COULDN'T RESIST.

But don't worry, this is still my priority B).

Sorry about the slow updates.. I hope I'm not losing readers x_x

More characters will be revealed as the story goes by ~ 

 

Heres the link to Ardor

Just in case you're interested in it B)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109772/ardor-b2st-mblaq-you