Dongwoo?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

A/N: Even though you know the rules, a little reminder won't hurt right? B)

Italic = Thoughts

--

 

 “So.. how messed up is my life from now, on the scale of 1 to 10?” you smacked your forehead and rolled your eyes. “Uhm.. an.. 11?” T.O.P answered you, biting his lips in the process to stop himself from laughing. “Meh.. whatever..”

 

 

You walked into the classroom while mentally panicking and T.O.P had noticed it. You then asked him for advice on what happened.

 

So, like, apparently.. that guy's the GODDAMN KINGKA. ASDJLSAKDJLKASJS FML. You bit your thumb anxiously. “There goes my peaceful life..” you sighed and shook your head, giving up. “Well.. being a nerd was never going to give you a peaceful life..” you heard G-Dragon say. “True that..” you shrugged. Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna endure..

 

During break, you hurried yourself to the canteen while hearing comments on the way, “LOOK! That's her! That !” you heard a girl. You tried hard not to laugh at the girls stomping their foots . Of course, that wasn't all, even the guys made comments. “HEY NERD! You got dumped by that tall nerd?” they laughed among themselves. No lifers.. You rolled your eyes and walked into the canteen.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAA ~ You heard again. You smacked your own head while the guys looked at you. “Uhm.. Why are you hitting your head?” Daesung asked, concerned. You snapped back into reality and looked back up. “No.. I just.. for some reason, kept hearing fangirls screaming all day long..” your eyebrows furrowed and you sighed. “I must be hallucinating.. right? Maybe I'm just not used to all the screaming.. That's right-” T.O.P cut you off, “Nah.. it's the arrival of the kingka.” the other members laughed.

 

“Kingka?” you tilted your head, “Oh.. that's it. Thanks. Or else I would have thought I was really crazy..” you shook your head and laughed along with them. You were closer with Big Bang now that you were their manager. ..At least close enough to chat a little. They were nice people. Way nicer than anyone you've ever met in your life.

 

You yawned again, and again. “Are you that tired?” G-Dragon asked you. “Yes.” you answered without hesitation while nodding. He chuckled. Both of you were walking towards the scheduled classroom and you were yawning literally every 5 seconds. It was awkward, since you didn't have anything to talk about. Yup, my life's that interesting.

 

You sat down beside him and immediately went back to dreamland. After all, this school didn't teach anything. The teachers were too afraid of the students and students just play around the entire lesson.

 

You weren't disturbed by the noise from the chaos in the classroom but was still a little irritated. Still, you weren't that irritated.. until..

 

“_____..” someone shook you. “_____.. _____!” you sighed and gave up. “What?” You peeked up and saw Mr. Almighty beside GD. Oh no.. You sat up and sighed. “Yes, Mr.Almighty-you?”

 

“Hey..” he leaned nearer to you but GD pushed him back. “What do you want?” You glared at him, even though they obviously couldn't see your eyes.


“I want her. Not you, nerd.” the 'kingka' scoffed then proceeded to grab your wrist, pulling you along. You struggled while GD ran towards Mr.Almighty and broke you free. “Thank you.” you said to him and turned back to the guy. “Mr.Almighty-you.”, you started with a sarcastic-looking smile and tone, “It's just too bad I'm not your possession.” you returned back to your seat.

 

“Do you think a 'sorry' would be enough?” he asked, smirking. “It's not as simple as that.” he walked towards you before you started laughing, no longer caring if the class was staring at you with eyes as wide as saucers. “Oh, Mr.Almighty,” you shook your head and smirked, “who do you think you are? Did you honestly think you're that almighty?” you rolled your eye, then continued to laugh.

 

He chuckled after a while. You put your head down, pretending to sleep again. GD sat back in his seat again and did continued doing whatever he was doing. Mr.Almighty then walked towards the door, knowing you'd never succumb to him. He sighed and shook his head.

 

“By the way,” you heard him say before he left, “it's Dongwoo. Not Mr.Almighty.” while laughing with a few other guys down the corridor.

 

Meh..

 

--

Yesss, that's right.

Dongwoo from Infinite!

I've decided to add Infinite in simply because my friend likes them LMFAO.

And also because I can't think of anyone to put in so yeap.

here you go.

P/S : Infinite are not celebrities in this story ! B)

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING/COMMENTING/READING B)

I appreciate every single of you readers out there !

 

BYE<3 and sorry for my slow updates D: